You are Here:
Hi all.

Author (Read 430 times)

Hi all.
« on: November 29, 2012, 06:55:53 AM »

pakiah

• Newcomer
Hey guys,

I've been a bit of a lurker since I found this forum, but I thought I'd introduce myself properly now. I started collecting decks after I found the 4pm Designs decks on Kickstarter and HOPC, and I couldn't stop ever since! I can't do anything you magicians can do, but I do appreciate the artistic effort put into these decks!

I have to say that there has GOT to be bigger participation in deck collection and design here in Sydney, Australia. Also, shipment fees puncture a massive hole in my wallet sometimes...

Re: Hi all.
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2012, 07:29:08 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Well, you should know about the Bare Knuckle decks - the designer's from Australia!  We also have a good number of members there, so you'll have no shortage of company to commiserate with here.

Welcome to the forum.  Don't be afraid to post and ask questions, and there's a lot of history in here now - use the search feature to find topics of interest that aren't as current.  Don't be afraid to revive an old topic if you have something relevant to add - breathing new life into old boards is a good thing!
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

Re: Hi all.
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2012, 02:22:45 AM »

Lara Krystle "Lane"

• Former Moderator
  • Discourse Deity
  • "Why go through the world unnoticed?" -

• YouTube:

Welcome Welcome to Aethercards: The Discourse.
@Don already gave you a nice intro there so there isnt much I can add but just have tons of fun!

Collecting is fun and fulfilling but sometimes leave that huge hole in our pockets but when you feel kinda sad about it just look at your beautiful art that you purchased and be proud! :P

Collecting is addicting. We just want to have MORE MORE MORE. So I can totally relate.

we have a few membershere who are from Australia too! **coughjoshcough**

xoxo
Lara