Author (Read 921 times)

O hai
« on: November 09, 2012, 12:59:34 AM »

MrMollusk

• Extraordinaire
  • I like birds.

• Kickstarter:
Hello there.
So, this is my first time on this site. I thought it would be a fantastic idea to finally get on a card forum. Just looking for some friendly discussion and feedback on stuffs. Also might post some tricks and reviews if I have the time.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Re: O hai
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2012, 01:15:41 AM »

John B.

• Don't you have work you should be doing? We are watching you.
  • Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
Let me be the 1st to welcome you here. So do you do more magic or cardistry? Check out the magic section for all things magic. :) also the guys here are great at getting news of new decks in our playing card section.
Do you guys even read this? Like I could have the meaning of life here and I doubt you would know it.

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2012, 03:42:25 PM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Welcome aboard!  We're a more-or-less friendly bunch here, so you should have no trouble fitting right in.  Feel free to ask questions and use the search feature - there's a good deal of history here going back about a year but covering a broader period.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2012, 02:41:55 PM »

MrMollusk

• Extraordinaire
  • I like birds.

• Kickstarter:
Let me be the 1st to welcome you here. So do you do more magic or cardistry? Check out the magic section for all things magic. :) also the guys here are great at getting news of new decks in our playing card section.

I'm more into cardistry and card collecting, though I  do like magic. Thanks!
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2012, 07:08:15 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
Welcome to the forums :D
Forum Founder.

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2012, 09:57:48 PM »

Joker and the Thief

• Discourse Deity
  • Joker and the Thief Playing Cards

• Facebook:

• YouTube:

YES! Another Cardist!! Not many of them around here. Great to have you! Check out the cardistry and magic section maybe you can introduce some stuff there, some content to spruce it up. Check out the deck review section as well! Enjoy bro. How long hav eyouwould been into cardistry?
Joker and the Thief

Instagram.com/jokerandthethiefplayingcards

Limited quantities of Joker and the Thief Playing Cards available now! http://amzn.com/B016T869S8

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2012, 06:33:58 AM »

Lara Krystle "Lane"

• Former Moderator
  • Discourse Deity
  • "Why go through the world unnoticed?" -

• YouTube:

WELCOME EARTHLING!
Here have some house-shaped cookies ^_^

There are tons of topics I'm sure you will like here. Just browse around, reply, or start posts. Remember using the Search function can really help you  out in looking for that specific magic trick or latest new deck of cards you may be in search off. :P

Don't be afraid to PM any of us Admins/Mods if you have questions or concerns. We don't bite. :P

xoxo
Lara Novales
[/size]
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 06:37:25 AM by Lara Krystle "Lane" »

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2012, 12:31:35 AM »

MrMollusk

• Extraordinaire
  • I like birds.

• Kickstarter:

YES! Another Cardist!! Not many of them around here. Great to have you! Check out the cardistry and magic section maybe you can introduce some stuff there, some content to spruce it up. Check out the deck review section as well! Enjoy bro. How long hav eyouwould been into cardistry?

Been into Cardistry and cards for the past year. Dabbled a bit in magic, but nothing really past blind cuts and shuffles.
Thanks, everyone!
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)