You are Here:
Hello Everyone!

Author (Read 448 times)

Hello Everyone!
« on: October 16, 2012, 11:59:28 PM »

DC

• Forum Regular
Hello everyone,

I am DC from Australia. Firstly, I would like to apologize not to come in and say hello to everyone earlier! I was too busy communicating with the wonderful cards sellers from this forum, trying to catch up with my collections. :P

I just started the playing card collection in August 2012, influenced by one of the most important person in my life. I am very new to this card world and don't know much about it. At the very beginning, I relied very much on the deck reviews from youtube to decide which deck to buy. I discovered this forum by googling some information regarding a certain deck. Since I have joined, I learnt a lot of different things about playing cards, i.e. terms, definitions and many other interesting facts. I also found out many card designers and deck reviewers are also members of this forum!

Thank you for all the people that contributed their time and knowledge to this forum, you all have opened my eyes and took me to a new level! Thank you also to those wonderful people who sold their lovely decks to me, thank you for being patient with me! My collection is now growing!!!

I am looking forward to doing thumb fan like YOU!

My favorite decks: Seasons set, Mama, Trendil, Gold Crown, Ornate set and the Smoke & Mirrors v1, v2, v3... :P v2 not yet owned! v2 smoke, where are yooooooooooouuuuu...
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 12:14:11 AM by DC »

Re: Hello Everyone!
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2012, 02:45:13 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Look hard enough, you'll find that Smoke...  :))

Welcome, Doris.  I'm glad you've been enjoying yourself here.  As you know now, we're very friendly here and don't usually bite (or at least not hard enough to draw blood, anyway)... hee hee hee...

You have any questions, just ask - we probably have answers.  (But use the search function first!  The answer may already exist!)
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/