You are Here:
[ISO] White Centurions

Author (Read 854 times)

[ISO] White Centurions
« on: July 18, 2012, 12:06:33 PM »

agera94

• Discourse Veteran
Yeah... I am looking for 1 white centurion deck sealed (not in the bolted case). I'm offering $100 as my minimum offer and max I will go is $150. For $5 a deck (in some cases free), so you're already making a butt tonne of money and $150+ seems almost too outrageous.

If you need some credibility I can supply you my eBay page with feedback from sellers and can get a member from United Cardists whom I bought a deck from, furthermore there is another user from both this forum and UC who I did a cod exchange with recently.

Cheers
If I were an eskimo, I would build my igloo next to a supermarket.

Re: [ISO] White Centurions
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 12:31:25 PM »

Knobz1

• Discourse Royalty
Just an FYI:  Not everyone who has a White Centurion deck got it for $5 or even free.  There are people out there that threw down $250 for it @the1eyedjack or even $200 on ebay for there own collection.  All playing cards are made out of paper and it cost less than $5 to make each deck.  Its the demand, rarity, and popularity which makes a deck like the White Centurion worth what it is today.  Maybe you will get lucky and snag one for $100 -$150.  I wish you the best.
- Adam

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2012, 09:52:10 PM »

agera94

• Discourse Veteran
I realise that, and thank you for the wishes, I'll definitely be needing it. I do respect that there is a prestige associated with owning one, and am not expecting someone whose paid over $200 to feel obliged to offer it and make a loss, so it's mainly targeted at those who got in early and snagged it for cheap.
If I were an eskimo, I would build my igloo next to a supermarket.

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2012, 08:21:53 PM »

zaganh

• Discourse Deity
  • Hakuna matata feet up sippin java ^^

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
i have 2 decks on the way i would trade you a deck for a ace fultons dealers dozen never mind i htought this was for white monarchs miss read haha ><
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 08:27:38 PM by zaganh »

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2012, 10:51:05 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Gang - please quit the cross-talk.  Post ONLY if you're a serious trader checking out the offer.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/