Author (Read 787 times)

[ISO] Price of Black tiger First Edition
« on: March 29, 2012, 01:39:35 PM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
Hi guys,
I was just wondering if anyone knows what a Black Tiger V1 usually goes for? I want to buy one but idk what they are worth. I can't find any on Ebay so I thought I would see if anyone here knows what they are worth.
People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday.

Today I found something that reminded me of you. But don't worry I flushed and everything went back to normal.

Re: [ISO] Price of Black tiger First Edition
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 02:08:52 PM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds
  • The original long haired boy.

• YouTube:
If you're talking about the white pip ones, BM is selling them for $7 each, but I'm not sure if they are first edition or not.
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 02:16:10 PM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
I mean the original ones, they are white pips, and have a little dash on the bottom of the box. They are the first deck ever made by Ellusionist.

Today I found something that reminded me of you. But don't worry I flushed and everything went back to normal.

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2012, 07:31:42 PM »

walther

If by little dash you mean the "808-" vs "808" those are actually 2nd edition. This was posted in the Ellusionist forums a long time ago when people were trying to identify them.

Black Tigers - White
If the deck says "808" on the bottom, and there is NO RED on the face of the box, it is a first edition.
If the bottom of the box says "808-" and there is no red on the face of the box, it is a second edition.

Black Tigers - Red
There were no 1st editions made.
If the bottom of the box says "808"  and there IS red on the face of the box, it is a second edition.

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2012, 07:47:29 PM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
If by little dash you mean the "808-" vs "808" those are actually 2nd edition. This was posted in the Ellusionist forums a long time ago when people were trying to identify them.

Black Tigers - White
If the deck says "808" on the bottom, and there is NO RED on the face of the box, it is a first edition.
If the bottom of the box says "808-" and there is no red on the face of the box, it is a second edition.

Black Tigers - Red
There were no 1st editions made.
If the bottom of the box says "808"  and there IS red on the face of the box, it is a second edition.

Ok thank you I am going to lock the topic until I get somme info from Ellusionist about what a 1st ed. looks like.