You are Here:
[ISO] ( bicycle yellow rider back) anyone here from taiwan?other than digipunk

Author (Read 4274 times)

anep21

• Elite Member
i want to buy this deck(bicycle yellow rider back) from a taiwan website..
http://goods.ruten.com.tw/item/show?11090617936262

if you are from taiwan, can u please help me buy this deck?

thanks

Re: anyone here from taiwan?other than digipunk
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 04:09:00 AM »

digipunk

• Discourse Deity
I will leave a message to the seller to see if he can provide international shipping directly. If he can't, I will ask my friends if they may help.

Shouldn't this be a [ISO] topic in the subforum? :P

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2012, 04:36:38 AM »

digipunk

• Discourse Deity
The seller just answered, no international shipping.

anep21, where are you? I will ask other firends tonight, but I can not guarantee anything.

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2012, 04:44:05 AM »

anep21

• Elite Member
thank you very much. i'm in kuala lumpur, malaysia

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2012, 11:21:32 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
If there are extra of these decks, I'm interested in two packs; I'm in NYC.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2012, 11:27:20 AM »

digipunk

• Discourse Deity
The seller said he bought those decks from Murphy. (It seems out of stock now)

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2012, 11:37:36 AM »

anep21

• Elite Member
Ok thanks. No luck again

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2012, 10:26:13 AM »

digipunk

• Discourse Deity
Here comes 2 good news.

1. One of my friends will buy these decks for you. (Some might know him, he revealed the hidden secrets of DB's White Lions)
2. He doesn't want to make profit from them, so he might chrage $12-13 a deck, shipping not included. (currently $1 USD = 29.55 NTD, and there are still Paypal processing fee, domestic shipping, and ATM transfer fee)

He is busy now but will say hello here few days later.

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2012, 10:34:09 AM »

DeckOfCards

• Discourse Veteran
Here comes 2 good news.

1. One of my friends will buy these decks for you. (Some might know him, he revealed the hidden secrets of DB's White Lions)
2. He doesn't want to make profit from them, so he might chrage $12-13 a deck, shipping not included. (currently $1 USD = 29.55 NTD, and there are still Paypal processing fee, domestic shipping, and ATM transfer fee)

You mean labyrinth hsieh? Anyways digipunk what's your real name?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 10:35:02 AM by DeckOfCards »

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2012, 10:44:49 AM »

digipunk

• Discourse Deity
Yes I meant labyrinth. My name is not important.

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2012, 10:49:04 AM »

DeckOfCards

• Discourse Veteran
Lemme guess..... Valion or river?

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2012, 10:53:20 AM »

digipunk

• Discourse Deity
Of course not, I often post the links to their blogs, but I've never posted my blog. hahahah.

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2012, 10:58:05 AM »

anep21

• Elite Member
Here comes 2 good news.

thanks. can i know the shipping cost for 8 decks to us?i think it's better to ship in 1 package

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2012, 10:58:57 AM »

DeckOfCards

• Discourse Veteran
Of course not, I often post the links to their blogs, but I've never posted my blog. hahahah.
Another collector hiding in the dark.

« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2012, 11:09:28 AM »

digipunk

• Discourse Deity
Here comes 2 good news.

thanks. can i know the shipping cost for 8 decks to us?i think it's better to ship in 1 package

He doesn't have much experience with international shipping, but I will teach him if neccessary.

The total weight of (8 decks + package box) is about 950g, and Priority International Parcel (0.5-1 Kg) from TW to US is about $14. He is lazy and will be very happy if you want him send all the decks to one person he may trust.

Actually sending a 1Kg parcel to Malaysia is about $8.5, and you should receive it in a week.

« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2012, 11:13:07 AM »

DeckOfCards

• Discourse Veteran
Here comes 2 good news.

He doesn't have much experience with international shipping, but I will teach him if neccessary.

The total weight of (8 decks + package box) is about 950g, and Priority International Parcel (0.5-1 Kg) from TW to US is about $14. He is lazy and will be very happy if you want him send all the decks to one person he may trust.

Actually sending a 1Kg parcel to Malaysia is about $8.5, and you should receive it in a week.
Seriously why does singapore not have cheaper post? or some kind of flat rate box like what USPS have? >:(

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2012, 11:21:03 AM »

digipunk

• Discourse Deity
Seriously why does singapore not have cheaper post? or some kind of flat rate box like what USPS have? >:(

I don't know, but in fact our Priority Parcel is better than USPS small flat rate box, because our Priority Parcel is trackable internationally and it's even cheaper when the weight is under 0.5Kg. Even I ship 1-2 decks with airmail, I can add $1.5 to have the "registered" function and that makes the package trackable too.

DeckOfCards

• Discourse Veteran
Buyers love cheap shipping rates! I can only ship 2 decks for 10USD, while you can ship 4 decks under 10USD.

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
I AM INTERESTED!  I'd like two decks; tell me how much and to whom, I'll PayPal them within a day.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

digipunk

• Discourse Deity
Buyers love cheap shipping rates! I can only ship 2 decks for 10USD, while you can ship 4 decks under 10USD.

Yes, the weight of (4 decks + package box) is under 0.5Kg if packaging it properly. A 0.5Kg priority parcel to US (6-8 days) and SG (4-6 days) is $8.5.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 11:42:24 AM by digipunk »

digipunk

• Discourse Deity
I AM INTERESTED!  I'd like two decks; tell me how much and to whom, I'll PayPal them within a day.

He is busy currently and he will say hello here in few days.

DeckOfCards

• Discourse Veteran

Yes, the weight of (4 decks + package box) is under 0.5Kg if packaging it properly. A 0.5Kg priority parcel to US (6-8 days) and SG (4-6 days) is $8.5, or $5 to SG (also 4-6 days) via registered airmail (but I won't recommend shipping a 0.5Kg package to US via registered airmail because it is more expensive than the priority parcel and slower).
Do you have a link to the priority parcel thingy? Just curious.

anep21

• Elite Member
thanks digipunk. i'm also want to get 2 or 4 depending on how many people wants them. if we have more people i'll just buy 2. and mine also can be shipped to us. my brother lives in new jersey.

digipunk

• Discourse Deity

Yes, the weight of (4 decks + package box) is under 0.5Kg if packaging it properly. A 0.5Kg priority parcel to US (6-8 days) and SG (4-6 days) is $8.5.

Only Chinese page: http://www.post.gov.tw/post/internet/a_mail/index.jsp?ID=13202
You may find the postage of a 0.5Kg package to US and SG are both 220 NTD, it's about $7.5. However, packages to US and SG require SDR (Special Drawing Right, i.e, insurance) fee, I often pay 30-35 NTD for the SDR, so the total price is about $8.5.
_
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 11:52:55 AM by digipunk »

DeckOfCards

• Discourse Veteran

Yes, the weight of (4 decks + package box) is under 0.5Kg if packaging it properly. A 0.5Kg priority parcel to US (6-8 days) and SG (4-6 days) is $8.5, or $5 to SG (also 4-6 days) via registered airmail (but I won't recommend shipping a 0.5Kg package to US via registered airmail because it is more expensive than the priority parcel and slower).

Only Chinese page: http://www.post.gov.tw/post/internet/a_mail/index.jsp?ID=13202
You may find the postage of a 0.5Kg package to US and SG are both 220 NTD, it's about $7.5. However, packages to US and SG require SDR (Special Drawing Right, i.e, insurance) fee, I often pay 30-35 NTD for the SDR, so the total price is about $8.5.
I'm surprised! Shipping from TW to US is the same as shipping from TW to SG. Both countries are half a earth apart.