Author (Read 6346 times)

Feedback on project sharing platform
« on: February 16, 2020, 04:21:36 PM »

austin

• Discourse Royalty
  • Mundus Vult Decipi

• YouTube:
Hello all!

Some friends and I have recently built a platform that allows coders, creatives, and builders to showcase projects they've done and share what they've built. Our goal is to build a community on the platform and facilitate engagement by encouraging users to provide feedback and scoring each other's projects. This is the fundamental core of the platform.

On the back burner is a hiring aspect, so companies can join the platform as well and host challenges, in addition, to hire from the pool of users based on their projects. We believe the current screening process is based on pieces of paper like degrees and resumes and not truly showing someone's true potential and capabilities accurately. So we think a platform that disincentivizes assimilation and encourages differentiation by showcasing what you've actually done and being measured by that, not measured by abritrary pieces of paper is a better solution.

I would love your feedback on the current state of the platform that we've built as well as feedback on the context I've provided.

The link to the platform is here: https://joinhelm.com/

Thank you, as all feedback is greatly appreciated!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 04:23:49 PM by austin »