You are Here:
{ISO} The "dead king" Gaff cards from a ghost Gaff deck

Author (Read 648 times)

{ISO} The "dead king" Gaff cards from a ghost Gaff deck
« on: December 12, 2011, 01:16:36 AM »

JMMJ

• Forum Regular

• Facebook:
     Long story short, I spilled a soda into the draw where I keep my cards  :'(  none of the decks themselves were hurt  :D  due to some heroics on my part, but the one deck that got partially damaged was my ghost gaff from ellusionist. of the cards that got ruined I really want to replace my dead kings.

I don't care what color they are (Black or white) and I would be willing to accept any reasonable price or any creative offers for the four cards or someone's used ghost gaff ether way, up to you, any offer will be considered. (I would love to do some sort of patchwork deal here just for fun) so again anything goes!

Jeff

Re: {ISO} The "dead king" Gaff cards from a ghost Gaff deck
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 02:36:01 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Can't (or are unwilling to) spring for a spare Ghost Gaff deck?  It's never a bad idea to keep spares around.

It's a rare person that will use every gaff card in any given gaff deck - good luck finding a trading partner.  I'm pretty fond of my gaffs, including those kings.

How do you use them?  Transformations, Kannibal Kards, etc.?

Another possibility - try E customer service.  They might be willing to offer you the kings from a spare gaff deck lying around.  Couldn't hurt to ask.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 02:37:02 AM by Good@Sabacc »
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

Re: {ISO} The "dead king" Gaff cards from a ghost Gaff deck
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2011, 11:30:01 AM »

JMMJ

• Forum Regular

• Facebook:
Ah, good idea, I used them for a great routine with pure smoke and a joker from a deck of shadow masters to tell the grim tale of four monarchs and the plague of time... (That's the pretty melodramatic description, but you get the idea)   
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 12:35:45 PM by JMMJ »