You are Here:
[TRADE/Sell] 6 Green Crown V1's and Bee Erdnaseum Uncut Sheet!

Author (Read 664 times)

[TRADE/Sell] 6 Green Crown V1's and Bee Erdnaseum Uncut Sheet!
« on: December 03, 2011, 08:01:36 AM »

munro159

• Discourse Lover
I have 6 Green Crown V1 decks and 1 Bee Erdnaseum Uncut Sheet. All of the decks are new/sealed and the uncut sheet has only been taken out of the tube 1 time (to check for the autographs...negative...I never win anything).  I would like to trade for a variety of decks. I'm not really looking for any really limited decks (would rather have Awesome handling Decks!) Some of the decks I am interested in are Aristocrat (the reprints), any of the CARC erdnase decks, an Expert at the Card table V1 (the one sold by DandD that looks like a book), and anything by E.  If you have some decks you would like to get rid of your offer won't offend me. Keep in mind I prefer quality over quantity EX-I would rather have 1 bee watermelon than 5 decks of Streamline. All of your decks should also be new/sealed.  If anyone is interested send me a PM.  Also, I would like to keep this inside the US...International shipping kind of defeats the whole purpose of this trade.

* Update
The uncut sheet is gone. I will sell the V1 Green Crowns for 9.00 a deck (w/free shipping anywhere in the U.S. Or you can purchase all 6 decks for 50.00 (w/free shipping anywhere in the U.S.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 06:35:05 PM by munro159 »

Re: [TRADE] 6 Green Crown V1's and Bee Erdnaseum Uncut Sheet!
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2011, 11:57:30 PM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Hey, I happen to like Streamlines.  OK, so they fan like wet concrete, but they have Arrco faces and an attractive back...

If you want to get a good handling deck that will LAST a long time, stay away from the borderless ones that are printed into the bleed area.  Edge chips will show very quickly.

See if anyone wants to trade the whole lot for a single pack of Jerry's.  It could happen.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

Re: [TRADE/Sell] 6 Green Crown V1's and Bee Erdnaseum Uncut Sheet!
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2011, 06:36:25 PM »

munro159

• Discourse Lover
posted an update.