You are Here:
[ISO/Trade]Want To Trade For or Buy Bicycle Transducer Aqua Decks

Author (Read 1322 times)

reckone1999

hey, everyone, :D

As the title would suggest I'm interested in getting a bicycle Transducer Aqua or possibly 2, the only way i can buy is if they are at a low price, but i'd really like to trade for it. This trade is open to USA.

here is what i have for trade

1 smoke and mirrors v4 (1st editions with seal)
2 sets of red & violet wynn
11 aristocrat (reprints) 5 red 6 blue
1 White Arrco
1 Fantastique
2 Bicycle Black Centurions(Ohio print)
1 Red Crown (1st Edition)
1 Absolut Vodka
3 karnival Dose Decks (Dead Eyes)
1 Ellusionist Limited LTD

these are two of my feedback threads which show i can be trusted

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4861

http://www.totallywp.com/members/reckone1999/feedback/

if interested please pm me :)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 09:22:18 PM by reckone1999 »

Re: Want To Trade For or Buy Bicycle Transdeucer Aqua Decks
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 04:37:28 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
You should open up your trade options to include Asia - that deck is the most sought-after of the three, and all were made for Asia-based K3 Studios.  I don't think they were even available here at retail, just in the after-market.  Not only would you have a better chance of finding a seller, but that seller would likely be interested in some decks that aren't as easily found where he or she lives but that are easily found where you are.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2012, 06:09:08 AM »

K

• Discourse Veteran
  • Card for me maybe?
I know a local site which sells these i think, sigh, i'm tempted by your offers but i dont know how to send overseas packages  :-[
Stalking the forums, I'm in that corner!

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2012, 02:30:20 PM »

Lushbob

• Discourse Royalty

• DeviantArt:

• Facebook:

• Tumblr:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
Please change the topic name to include [ISO/Trade] at the beginning, as per the rules. Thanks!
"What have future generations ever done for us?" - Groucho Marx

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2012, 03:04:58 PM »

reckone1999

You should open up your trade options to include Asia - that deck is the most sought-after of the three, and all were made for Asia-based K3 Studios.  I don't think they were even available here at retail, just in the after-market.  Not only would you have a better chance of finding a seller, but that seller would likely be interested in some decks that aren't as easily found where he or she lives but that are easily found where you are.

i totally hear you on all that, as i understand that myself, it's just that international shipping is very expensive, and if you insure it you are at $45, i can buy a set right now for $15 less than that in the states, that's why i'm looking for a trade. i'm hoping someone on here has more than one of these and wouldn't mind parting with a couple for some of the things in my list. might be hopeful on my part, but i wanted to exhaust this possibility before spending $30 on another deck. ;)

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2012, 03:12:53 PM »

reckone1999

Please change the topic name to include [ISO/Trade] at the beginning, as per the rules. Thanks!

done thanks, my apologies ;)

Re: [ISO/Trade]Want To Trade For or Buy Bicycle Transdeucer Aqua Decks
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2012, 08:42:20 PM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
Good luck in your search.  Consider trading with dealers who have the deck.  If you have rare items they're either low on our out of, they might be willing to make you a deal.  I've done it before with the1eyedjack, giving him Red Artifice for a bunch of decks on my want list.  It's one thing if you're buying/selling in cash, another if you're trading in sellable products for store credit/decks.

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2012, 08:36:37 PM »

reckone1999

Good luck in your search.  Consider trading with dealers who have the deck.  If you have rare items they're either low on our out of, they might be willing to make you a deal.  I've done it before with the1eyedjack, giving him Red Artifice for a bunch of decks on my want list.  It's one thing if you're buying/selling in cash, another if you're trading in sellable products for store credit/decks.

that's sage advice, if i could find a dealer who'd be down to do this, then i'd be in business.

by the way, your avatar bears a striking resemblance to someone i know from my childhood.

you don't perhaps, teach archaelogy, hate nazi's, and rescue items of historical significance from the clutches of evil men motivated by greed, do you? j/k  :P

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2012, 01:13:28 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:

that's sage advice, if i could find a dealer who'd be down to do this, then i'd be in business.

by the way, your avatar bears a striking resemblance to someone i know from my childhood.

you don't perhaps, teach archaelogy, hate nazi's, and rescue items of historical significance from the clutches of evil men motivated by greed, do you? j/k  :P

...I also hate snakes...  :))

I can't emphasize enough the importance of trying to find an Asian dealer/trader.  Since the deck, while sold out, was easier to obtain there than here, the local value for them is probably LOWER, so despite the increased shipping you might catch a break on the price.  If you want to find coal, you check in Newcastle, right?

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2012, 01:17:48 AM »

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
Also, I want to state something here.
People living in USA will have high changes to have the similar decks.
But if you look at the Asia, or Europe, they are higher changes that both party can do a nice trade, cause both will have what the other doesn't. I trade with Don, and I think the trade is very nice for both of us. If the shipping is expensive, try making a bigger trade, but then you should be more aware of scammers.

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2012, 04:42:36 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
But if you look at the Asia, or Europe, they are higher changes that both party can do a nice trade, cause both will have what the other doesn't. I trade with Don, and I think the trade is very nice for both of us. If the shipping is expensive, try making a bigger trade, but then you should be more aware of scammers.

Trading with a known quantity - such as someone on these boards who has a good rep - makes any trade easier, domestic or international.

Also, if you correct the spelling of "Transducer" in your title, someone doing a simple keyword search has a better shot of finding you!

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2012, 09:23:12 PM »

reckone1999

Trading with a known quantity - such as someone on these boards who has a good rep - makes any trade easier, domestic or international.

Also, if you correct the spelling of "Transducer" in your title, someone doing a simple keyword search has a better shot of finding you!

thanks ;)