You are Here:
[SELL] - [eBay] - 200+ Deck Collection - D&D, T11, DB, ZM, BC, HOPC, E

Author (Read 940 times)

danbaer

• Forum Regular
Howdy y'all!

It has been a while since I have been in these parts, glad to see the community is still thriving!

I am hoping to liquidate the last of my collection after over a decade of collecting and selling. I have come to realize that decks sitting in a trunk is a tragedy, and I would much rather someone else enjoy them and have them displayed in a place of prestige.

I have created a sheet that will be updated as things are sold and shipped. Current sheet can be found here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PHcAPk50kk7w-_zcA-JdiS0pn-pbOJzPWvWjc1BbYJY/edit?usp=sharing

eBay store can be found here: https://www.ebay.com/usr/imdan247

Pictures are available by request via email or DM.

A few housekeeping items:

-- Make me an offer! Asking prices are exactly that. I am open to offers if you can make me one that I cannot refuse :D
-- PayPal is preferred. When you are interested, please send me a list of items that you would like to purchase, and your PayPal account information.
----I will create an invoice with item inventory and shipping details.
-- Shipping is fluid. If you are looking to purchase a brick or two, I will gladly pay to have them delivered to you.
---- I ship priority for anything more than three decks, and will always make it worth your while.
---- One to Three decks will ship via First Class depending on where you are located, fyi.
---- Shipping from US both Domestic and International. Please message me for international arrangements.
-- Eventually, some decks will make it to eBay, and the listing will be updated accordingly. For now, everyone gets early access!
-- You can reach me by DM, or via email at danbaer7@gmail.com. Please set the subject to [PC Sale] so I can easily identify your request.
---- Please only post replies to this thread with information relevant to the community. Please DM or email me with any specific questions/comments.

NOTE: Prices have been determined primarily by https://blackmarketdecks.com/, as well as market research via eBay and current vendor listings.

BONUS: I have some decks and uncut sheets listed in my eBay store. Also a few computer parts for those who dabble in technology: https://www.ebay.com/usr/imdan247

Thank you all for your time and consideration!

May your LePaul Spreads always spring evenly,

Dan Baer
« Last Edit: September 05, 2023, 09:35:32 PM by danbaer »

Re: [SELL] - 200+ Deck Collection - D&D, T11, DB, ZM, BC, HOPC, E
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2023, 09:38:15 PM »

danbaer

• Forum Regular
Sheet has been updated, as well as a few eBay listings.

Re: [SELL] - 200+ Deck Collection - D&D, T11, DB, ZM, BC, HOPC, E
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2023, 10:25:04 PM »

danbaer

• Forum Regular
Sheet has been updated, as well as a few eBay listings.

Re: [SELL] - [eBay] - 200+ Deck Collection - D&D, T11, DB, ZM, BC, HOPC, E
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2023, 09:34:23 PM »

danbaer

• Forum Regular
Sheet has been updated, and many items listed on eBay for your viewing pleasure.

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2023, 09:50:05 PM »

danbaer

• Forum Regular
Sheet has been updated. eBay items listed starting at $6.99. Check it out!

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2023, 08:15:35 PM »

danbaer

• Forum Regular
Sheet has been updated. NEW eBay items listed starting at $0.99. Check it out!

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2024, 07:20:23 PM »

danbaer

• Forum Regular