Off Topic Chat > The Conversation Parlor

Bilangual packs value.

(1/1)

54kPlaya:
Does having a bilangual pack affect the value of a deck? I brought 2 regular pack of bicycle cards somewhere in special, when I got home I realise that those decks were printed back in 2010 and to my surprise when I opened one of them,  I also saw that they came with the guaranteed joker. Does that kind of deck have any special value?

Don Boyer:

--- Quote from: 54kPlaya on November 17, 2022, 08:30:56 AM ---Does having a bilangual pack affect the value of a deck? I brought 2 regular pack of bicycle cards somewhere in special, when I got home I realise that those decks were printed back in 2010 and to my surprise when I opened one of them,  I also saw that they came with the guaranteed joker. Does that kind of deck have any special value?

--- End quote ---

Packs sold in Canada are required under Canadian law to be labeled in both English and French.

The guarantee joker was still not entirely phased out by 2010 - but it was on its way to extinction, to be sure.

These decks aren't terribly old, nor are they otherwise very unique - they're worth about what a pack of Bicycle cards is worth brand new from the local pharmacy or stationery store.  They were printed in the thousands of thousands, literally.  Sorry if that bursts your bubble.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version