You are Here:
[ISO/TRADE] Bicycle Irregular Deck

Author (Read 1873 times)

[ISO/TRADE] Bicycle Irregular Deck
« on: March 05, 2012, 04:20:16 AM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
Hey everybody, I'm looking for 3 or 4 Bicycle Irregular decks! I'm willing to pay 9.75 per deck, but I'm also open for trades! I've already looked around a great deal so I don't need any links or anything haha Just looking for real contact within the community. Thanks  :)
Most Recent Addition | White Lions | A. Bandit
Decks I Want | English Laundry | Bape x Bicycle Deck | Absolut Deck

Re: [ISO/TRADE] Bicycle Irregular Deck
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 04:26:40 AM »

xZEROx

• Frequent Flyer
Maybe Lalita could help you out. I doubt they sell for that much in Japan. But considering that she'll have to ship it to US, I'm not sure if you'll be saving yourself much. Probably consider either for getting more Japan-based products (i.e. Be@rbrick, multicolour) or partnering with someone else in the States for a bigger order so you could share the shipping? Just my thought.

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 04:46:40 AM »

digipunk

• Discourse Deity

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2012, 04:50:53 AM »

xZEROx

• Frequent Flyer
A Taiwan seller, $9.9/deck and shipping is $4.5. Mayby you may ask him to get the yellow Bicycle decks.

I thought you mentioned in the other thread that the yellow rider back was out of stock?

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2012, 04:57:01 AM »

digipunk

• Discourse Deity
A Taiwan seller, $9.9/deck and shipping is $4.5. Mayby you may ask him to get the yellow Bicycle decks.

I thought you mentioned in the other thread that the yellow rider back was out of stock?

I said that seller is not willing to ship internationally. :karrit:

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2012, 05:00:59 AM »

xZEROx

• Frequent Flyer
The seller said he bought those decks from Murphy. (It seems out of stock now)
(quoted from: http://aethercards.com/discourse/index.php?topic=1952.msg35034#msg35034)

I must have misunderstood this. You meant it's out of stock at Murphy's. Apologies.

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2012, 05:05:22 AM »

digipunk

• Discourse Deity
The seller said he bought those decks from Murphy. (It seems out of stock now)
(quoted from: http://aethercards.com/discourse/index.php?topic=1952.msg35034#msg35034)

I must have misunderstood this. You meant it's out of stock at Murphy's. Apologies.

Haha, yes I meant it's out of stock at Murphy. That seller staill has 11 decks listed on his autions. No one dares to list an items that he doesn't have on Taiwan auctions, so he really has at least 11 decks.

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2012, 05:11:56 AM »

xZEROx

• Frequent Flyer
Then I've got some talking to do. Need to act quick!

Now let's get back to the Irregular deck.
I just did a quick search, this deck costs ¥1050円, that's about $13. (http://item.rakuten.co.jp/m-gaming/808-ir/)
Of course, this probably isn't the only site. But it seems like this deck isn't cheap to start off with!

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2012, 05:29:05 AM »

digipunk

• Discourse Deity
Buying those decks won't be cheaper in Japan, look at their Bicycle 808, 600-630 yen.  Not to mention Lalita has to pay domestic postage and the ATM transfer fee.
Even Be@rbrick is only $12 here (with 5 dices set is $15), cheaper than that in Rakuten (1365 yen) and eBay. Rakuten ships some items to Taiwan directly, but I don't know if they sell items to other countries.

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2012, 06:22:42 AM »

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
Well, everything in Japan is expensive. LoL
And shipping too.

About multicolor deck, I found that buying from some US seller is even cheaper than from Japan.
A-omoro deck from fullboatdealer is cheaper than what it's sold in Japan.

I don't know how or why, but that's the way it is.
But black centurions or sold out decks that doesn't meant to be rare is still cheap (about 10$), because price of the decks doesn't change from what it has been sold.

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2012, 02:01:45 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Rarity's a fickle thing in how a deck's value is affected.  There are an equal number of all of the E rare decks made, yet they trade at different values.  The New Fan Back black deck by Z. Kok is printed in the same numbers, but I never see it sold for more than $10.  The white version of that same deck was made in 1/5th the print quantity of all the decks I mentioned, and while it does sell for a high price, BG1E is often sold for more and the price is not in ratio to the rarity or it would be selling for five times as much as a BG1E or a RA or a GA.

The Irregular Deck is interesting.  I've pulled mine out once.  Bright lime green backs, standard fronts, all seemingly cut at a bizarre angle - some cards don't even have two indices, just one.  All on standard Bicycle paper with the standard finish.  Better for magic, not so great for card games and the green might be a little harsh on the eyes for flourishing.  I have one opened and one sealed - if I had more, I'd trade them to you right away!  Overall, it's not a very exceptional deck beyond a whacky design.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2012, 02:11:02 AM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
Haha it seems people are enjoying talking about this one haha. Not really getting anywhere though  :( I've done my research and I was more just looking to buy/trade from somebody in the community. I'll keep my hopes up for a little longer haha

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2012, 09:00:47 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Haha it seems people are enjoying talking about this one haha. Not really getting anywhere though  :( I've done my research and I was more just looking to buy/trade from somebody in the community. I'll keep my hopes up for a little longer haha

Best of luck, bro.

What kind of trade did you have in mind for the Irregulars?
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2012, 12:21:25 AM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:

Best of luck, bro.

What kind of trade did you have in mind for the Irregulars?

Not sure really. Some decks that I have extra of are the Fantastique, Black Crowns, White Arrcos, V6s, and Big Guns.

I also have one white lions deck that I might be able to part with, leaving me 1.

It would depend on what the other person in the trade was looking for.

EDIT: I will most likely have a good amount Mana for trade as well (but maybe not for this deck)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 01:42:43 AM by brown_baggs »