You are Here:
Sale on T11 Steampunk and Monarchs decks

Author (Read 443 times)

Sale on T11 Steampunk and Monarchs decks
« on: February 07, 2012, 11:27:59 PM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
Hey, Fab.com is having a sale on Theory 11 Steampunks and Monarchs decks. You have to head over the fab.com and signup for the website (it's free). 9USD for two T11 Steampunk decks; 58USD for a mixed brick of Monarchs/Steampunks; or, 11USD for two T11 Monarchs.

I know that not everybody likes these decks but I thought for those who do or wanted to grab some this would be a nice little link to save some cash

Here's the link... http://fab.com/sale/3241/?navEmail=1&utm_source=Triggermail&utm_medium=email&utm_term=2012-02-07_daily_sale_email&utm_campaign=Daily%20Sales%20Campagin%20on%20February%2007%202012 The sale ends in 2days and 11hours
Most Recent Addition | White Lions | A. Bandit
Decks I Want | English Laundry | Bape x Bicycle Deck | Absolut Deck

Re: Sale on T11 Steampunk and Monarchs decks
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 12:27:10 AM »

john

• cham cham cham
  • Frequent Flyer
  • "Shh don't wake the bitches" - Zimos
I had 30 dollars in store credit i accumulated the last time Fab and Theory 11 did this type of sale so i ended up making a purchase.

*Tip for purchasing*

Fab.com is understaffed thus it may take them a while to ship out your stuff. Last time i ordered it took them a month but they upgraded my shipping to UPS overnight. If you want these decks right away i wouldn't go with fab but if you are buying them like myself for collection purposes and don't need them right away i would go with them, especially if you have credit of some sort and get an even better deal.

Also if you need to sign up. Use this think ;): http://fab.com/445501
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 12:43:35 AM by john »
"I got my people, watching the corners, letting me know where the bitches are." - Zimos