You are Here:
Whispering Imps®: Gamesters Edition Playing Cards (KS)

Author (Read 7234 times)

Re: Whispering Imps®: Gamesters Edition Playing Cards (KS)
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2015, 07:02:34 PM »

Fess

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado
  • ;)
It's almost like the top tier was already sold out before the project even went live. I was refreshing like mad and the first screen that popped up with the project being live, also had the top tier sold out. Must be my slow 100 megabit directly to the provider work connection...

I guess that I'm a sucker for foil on cards!

It definitely sold out in a matter of seconds... I managed to click on it when it was 5 of 5 remaining, but at the next screen it was already sold out! Oh well...

I experienced the same thing exactly as you Aldazar. It was a pretty crazy launch.
Part of my Collection updated infrequently but occasionally, when I remember. (I haven't in months.)

Re: Whispering Imps®: Gamesters Edition Playing Cards (KS)
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2016, 02:57:56 PM »

see_squared

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Forum Regular
Just thought it would be appropriate to share with all of you a summer sale I'm having today on all Gamesters products available in the store.  I've never offered them with this discount, if any of you missed out previously on the Gamesters and are interested...I can't imagine you'll get them at a better rate ever again. 

Save up to 50% on ALL Gamesters products right now at http://whisperingimps.com/collections/gamesters-editions

HOW TO SAVE:
1) Log In or Register
2) Select your items
3) At Checkout enter Discount Code and click "Apply"
4) Proceed with Checkout

PROMO CODES:
First 30 Orders 50% Off (Discount Code: FIFTY)
Second 30 Orders 40% Off (Discount Code: FOURTY)
Remaining Orders 30% Off (Discount Code: THIRTY)

**PLEASE NOTE IF A DISCOUNT CODE IS NOT WORKING IT'S BECAUSE THE LIMIT HAS BEEN REACHED.
PLEASE TRY THE NEXT AVAILABLE CODE.  DISCOUNT CODES AVAILABLE SUNDAY, JUNE 26 THROUGH MIDNIGHT.