You are Here:
{SALE} - Bee and Tally Ho Vintage Decks

Author (Read 529 times)

{SALE} - Bee and Tally Ho Vintage Decks
« on: January 04, 2014, 05:24:15 PM »

yoel

• Forum Regular
Hi,

I have many vintage opened Bee and Tally Ho decks.  Too many to list but I am in the works of processing them by dates and will take pictures of the actual deck depending on what you are looking for.  Some decks may be missing jokers all buyers will know exactly what they are buying and have detailed pictures. Even though these decks may be missing jokers and a few may even be missing a card they are in superb condition.  Most of them are what i would consider good as new.  Most of them fan and spread beautifully right out of the box.  A few may need to be broken in if they were to be used for flourishing. 

A lot of these decks are in almost as issued condition and handle beautifully.  If Don wouldn't mind commenting on the deck he received he can give his honest judgement to the forum.

Ive handled these decks only to judge their quality.  I am going through the whole lot of them deciding which to keep I decided to keep most of the 52+J Tally Ho's.  Due to lack of complete decks.  These decks have magic written all over them! Despite some of them not being complete they are in good enough condition that I would gladly keep all of them for my personal use. 

Ive pulled a total of 15 decks that I will offer and will make additions to this post when and if more become available. Here is the format I will list it in..

(Date Code) - Comments - Company - Qty - Price per unit

(some of these decks have no date code,  I have never checked why or how but it stuck me as odd the decks are undoubtedly authentic maybe a printing issue. Maybe someone here knows?  All the deck that were missing dates were made by consolidated dougherty.  I will mark those as ND)

Here is what I have: All Decks will be $20.00 unless otherwise marked, buyer pays exact shipping cost.  I originally said $15 average until a saw the condition of these cards.

Tally Ho Fan Back Blue.

R - In NDO, mint w/ad cards - uspcc - $35.00
L - mint no joker - consolidated dougherty
S - 52 no jokers damaged 6 of spades, very good - uspc
L - missing 1 joker - mint - in NDO no ad cards - consolidated dougherty - $30.00

Tally Ho Circle Back Blue

ND - 52 no jokers mint -  consolidated dougherty - 3 decks total
ND - 51 no jokers mint - consolidated dougherty - 1 deck

Tally Ho Fan Back Red

ND - missing AoS :( , mint w/jokers and ads - consolidated dougherty

Tally Ho Circle Back Red

ND- 52 no jokers mint - consolidated dougherty - 2 decks

Bee Diamond Backs Blue

U - 52+2 Jokers, mint - USPC - 2 decks - $30.00per
U - 52+ 1 Joker, mint - USPC - $
L - 52, no jokers, mint - consolidated dougherty

I do not have much experience shipping internationally.  So if someone internationally is interested we can try to figure it out.  I ship USPS typically Priority or First Class and when it comes to international I typically use UPS. 
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 12:02:33 PM by yoelanshel »

Re: {SALE} - Bee and Tally Ho Vintage Decks
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2014, 11:33:06 PM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
I did receive a pack of vintage Tally Ho from him, and they were in excellent condition.  I believe it was a 1970s deck - I don't have it in front of me right now.  I was quite impressed with the quality.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 11:33:15 PM by Don Boyer »
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

Re: {SALE} - Bee and Tally Ho Vintage Decks
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2014, 11:52:42 PM »

yoel

• Forum Regular
Thanks Don.  Happy you liked them. 

Okay the original post has been modified to reflect what is for sale.  PM or post any questions. 
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 12:04:02 PM by yoelanshel »