Playing Card Chat ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ > Design & Development

"I don't know anything about design!" It doesn't matter.

<< < (2/2)

xela:
Trials give you a month of uninterrupted practice too. You can download a top-end version of Photoshop (CS6 in this case) and enjoy.

Pick a low key month where you have the most free time and get to work!

Don Boyer:

--- Quote from: Ben K on January 03, 2013, 12:03:50 PM ---
In my opinion it is defiantly worth learning. However it will take time.

--- End quote ---

So, how does one learn defiantly?  "I'll learn this no matter how BADLY you teach it!!!  This, is, LEARNING!!!"  :))

Students get some awesome prices on software packages.  Instructors, too.

Ben K:
Simple, go Naked and you will. Or even better, wear a three piece suit with sneakers and a mowhawk. That should do it!
Friggen apple autocorrect. Should have been, Definitely.

"...Nothing worth learning can ever be taught." Oscar Wilde

"The difference between the right word and the almost-right word is like the difference between lightning and the lightning bug." -- Mark Twain

xela:

--- Quote from: Ben K on January 03, 2013, 03:57:54 PM ---Simple, go Naked and you will. Or even better, wear a three piece suit with sneakers and a mowhawk. That should do it!

"The difference between the right word and the almost-right word is like the difference between lightning and the lightning bug." -- Mark Twain

--- End quote ---

This post. I have no idea what it is.

Ben K:

--- Quote from: Don Boyer on January 03, 2013, 02:45:38 PM ---
--- Quote from: Ben K on January 03, 2013, 12:03:50 PM ---
In my opinion it is defiantly worth learning. However it will take time.

--- End quote ---

So, how does one learn defiantly?  "I'll learn this no matter how BADLY you teach it!!!  This, is, LEARNING!!!"  :))

Students get some awesome prices on software packages.  Instructors, too.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: alex. on January 04, 2013, 02:08:48 PM ---
--- Quote from: Ben K on January 03, 2013, 03:57:54 PM ---Simple, go Naked and you will. Or even better, wear a three piece suit with sneakers and a mowhawk. That should do it!

--- End quote ---

This post. I have no idea what it is.

--- End quote ---

Still getting the hange of how y'all operate here with quotes.

I missplace the word definitely with defiantly in regards to learning. Don jumped on it and said he wants to learn this way (defiantly) and I responded with my defiant version of learning...I guess. Then (I dont know why) added some famous quotes that applied. Take it as you will.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version