Off Topic Chat > Introduce Yourself

Rubenith's Introduction

(1/1)

Rubenith:
Greetings everyone, I am Rubenith! I come from Australia

I like to perform cardistry and magic, albeit unskillfully, alongside playing general card games (Like Blackjack and Poker!)

I hope I can get to meet some of you around the forum, you might see me around the "Deck Review" areas!

よろしくお願いします! (Nice to meet you)

Bruce:
Welcome.

Just yesterday I saw a deck that I thought would be great for cardistry but I don't partake in it. You might find it interesting.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Lone+Star+Playing+Card+Deck+Set+Pure+Imagination+Project+cardistry&sca_esv=573518520&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS991US991&ei=iyMrZZiTD-uIptQPrqyCsAg&ved=0ahUKEwjYhO741_aBAxVrhIkEHS6WAIYQ4dUDCBA&uact=5&oq=Lone+Star+Playing+Card+Deck+Set+Pure+Imagination+Project+cardistry&gs_lp=Egxnd3Mtd2l6LXNlcnAiQkxvbmUgU3RhciBQbGF5aW5nIENhcmQgRGVjayBTZXQgUHVyZSBJbWFnaW5hdGlvbiBQcm9qZWN0IGNhcmRpc3RyeUiqMFDmCFiSJXABeACQAQCYAZYBoAHMCKoBAzUuNbgBA8gBAPgBAcICCBAAGKIEGLADwgILEAAYiQUYogQYsAPCAgUQIRigAcICBRAhGKsC4gMEGAEgQYgGAZAGAg&sclient=gws-wiz-serp#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:7c9be67d,vid:Gas6S3kpdzA,st:0

Rubenith:
Ooh they look very nice.. Will consider for future cardistry :D

Bruce:
The cards look nice. The box looks nice. The two together seems an odd pairing with such drastically different styles.

Don Boyer:

--- Quote from: Rubenith on October 13, 2023, 08:32:33 AM ---Greetings everyone, I am Rubenith! I come from Australia

I like to perform cardistry and magic, albeit unskillfully, alongside playing general card games (Like Blackjack and Poker!)

I hope I can get to meet some of you around the forum, you might see me around the "Deck Review" areas!

よろしくお願いします! (Nice to meet you)

--- End quote ---

Hey, welcome to the forum.  Give me a shout if you need anything.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version