You are Here:
RongoRongo (KS)

Author (Read 14117 times)

Re: RongoRongo (KS)
« Reply #75 on: October 16, 2014, 02:35:13 PM »

Collector

• Discourse Deity
  • I can be ironic, but I never outrage anyone.

• Facebook:

• Tumblr:

• Twitter:
Interesting design and its cultural background.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Life consists not in holding good cards, but in collecting beautiful ones" ~ PlayingCardCollector.net

« Reply #76 on: November 23, 2014, 05:52:08 PM »

sprouts1115

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Deity

• Facebook:
Interesting development:   He was funded since Nov 7th, then all of a sudden he lost $1000 in 2 days.  Furthermore, ppl were stating to jump ship.  I though that's odd.  If I like a deck enough to help out it only helps my history on Kickstarter if it fails.  It didn't hurt me; It only helps.  Your history is your trust in taste.  I would feel more comfortable pledging for a Kickstarter that has backed a couple of projects.  And of course if they were connected to Facebook. 

Anyways Eddie from Gamblers Warehouse saved the project from slipping into the abyss. 

My respect for Gamblers Warehouse went up.  Who do give a +1 on their reputation on this forum.   :karrit:

« Reply #77 on: November 23, 2014, 05:57:11 PM »

sprouts1115

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Deity

• Facebook:
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 06:01:13 PM by sprouts1115 »

« Reply #78 on: November 24, 2014, 01:08:57 AM »

Fess

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado
  • ;)
I think it's great this campaign funded. While it's not for me, I wanted to like the decks I just don't, it happens. Tomas is clearly very passionate about the decks and I think that's a wonderful thing to have made a reality.
Part of my Collection updated infrequently but occasionally, when I remember. (I haven't in months.)

« Reply #79 on: November 24, 2014, 01:32:05 AM »

Rose

• Discourse Royalty

• DeviantArt:
I think it's great this campaign funded. While it's not for me, I wanted to like the decks I just don't, it happens. Tomas is clearly very passionate about the decks and I think that's a wonderful thing to have made a reality.
I applaud Tomas for his persistence, however if I had a deck and the KS failed I would change/improve something before thinking about a relaunch. It confused/frustrated me that the project went up so many times without a single obvious change been made. I am pretty sure someones definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Miraculously this has resulted in a different outcome. Happy for Tomas that his deck has finally got funding.

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
-Albert Einstein
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 01:37:04 AM by Rose »

« Reply #80 on: November 24, 2014, 02:35:32 PM »

Collector

• Discourse Deity
  • I can be ironic, but I never outrage anyone.

• Facebook:

• Tumblr:

• Twitter:
I think it's great this campaign funded...

I agree with this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Life consists not in holding good cards, but in collecting beautiful ones" ~ PlayingCardCollector.net