You are Here:
Hello! Hooray! Let the show begin; I've been ready.

Author (Read 637 times)

Hello! Hooray! Let the show begin; I've been ready.
« on: July 27, 2015, 12:44:17 PM »

Eddie Hughlett

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Elite Member
Along with being a card enthusiast, I also like me some good rock and roll. Can anyone (without searching) come up  the song and artist eluded to in the subject line?

My name is Eddie and I now reside in North Texas, but spent my formative card years in Vegas with no other than our own Lee Asher. Lee and I have been friends nearly twenty years and his enthusiasm and passion for cards in general have prompted me to join and grow my card collection. He is the reason I'm here and I'm happy to accepted.

I am 51, married and have two grown boys and one daughter in law. I ride a Harley Davidson ('03 FLTRI, for those in the know) as my primary mode of transportation and am loyal to my Oklahoma State Cowboys. True.

I am excited to start my new journey learning from you all,

eh
"...almost every ruse in the game is more or less dependent upon another one."

- S.W. Erdnase

Re: Hello! Hooray! Let the show begin; I've been ready.
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2015, 03:14:37 PM »

Lee Asher

• CardStar
  • Administrator
  • Frequent Flyer
  • Is this thing on?

• Twitter:
Along with being a card enthusiast, I also like me some good rock and roll. Can anyone (without searching) come up  the song and artist eluded to in the subject line?

My name is Eddie and I now reside in North Texas, but spent my formative card years in Vegas with no other than our own Lee Asher. Lee and I have been friends nearly twenty years and his enthusiasm and passion for cards in general have prompted me to join and grow my card collection. He is the reason I'm here and I'm happy to accepted.

I am 51, married and have two grown boys and one daughter in law. I ride a Harley Davidson ('03 FLTRI, for those in the know) as my primary mode of transportation and am loyal to my Oklahoma State Cowboys. True.

I am excited to start my new journey learning from you all,

eh

Well then it's only fitting that I be the first one to welcome you here to the PCF. Welcome Ed!

Lee

ps. I'm trying hard to contain myself, but I'm so thrilled you're here. You're going to love it!

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2015, 11:43:23 PM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Welcome aboard, Ed!  I managed to get Lee here in the first place and any friend of his is a friend of mine!

I see you're a 52+J member - recent or for a while now?  Have you been enjoying CARD CULTURE?  I'm the Editor-in-Chief and very proud of it, but I freely admit the mag would be far less than it is without Lee's aid.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2015, 01:07:44 PM »

Eddie Hughlett

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Elite Member
Don,

Thanks for the welcome. My membership to 52+J just started. You have every right to be proud of Card Culture. I've only perused a couple editions so far, but it looks very professional and polished. I am very excited to be included and can't wait to learn about the collecting side of things.

Thanks again,
-eh
"...almost every ruse in the game is more or less dependent upon another one."

- S.W. Erdnase