You are Here:
Introduction of nineofhearts

Author (Read 9523 times)

Introduction of nineofhearts
« on: September 03, 2018, 02:10:27 PM »

nineofhearts

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Newcomer
I am a new member of 52 plus joker, here to introduce myself. My login is nineofhearts because that is the single card that I collect, which is why you can imagine I have a lot of 51 card decks. My real name is Mark Geldhof and I live in Michigan. I haven't been able to find many trading partners for single cards and joined the group to see if there were like minded people willing to do so. I have enjoyed reading the publications and learning more about playing cards since joining.I am probably over my head with this group as most of my cards are from the last fifty years, but it is great to see such fantastic old cards.

I do not know if there are opportunities to swap single cards at the convention or through the mail but I would be willing if I can help anyone with their collections. As for me I am easy as long as it is the nine of hearts I will trade for it.If it isn't possible than I would appreciate if someone would let me know, and I will sit on the sidelines and enjoy all the new information.

Cheers, Mark