You are Here:
Gold infinity deck by Ellusionist

Author (Read 1948 times)

Gold infinity deck by Ellusionist
« on: November 15, 2012, 09:24:53 PM »

Siegismyname

• Discourse Deity
  • Food. Magic. Music
I remember sometime back Jason Brumbalow was selling a gold infinity uncut.

Here's the link:
http://aethercards.com/discourse/sales-trades-isos/jason-brumbalow-private-collection-for-sale/msg53530/?topicseen#msg53530

But there isn't any news officially from E about this deck? Why aren't they selling them or giving them away as prizes? Maybe those were prototypes of the infinity decks? Or maybe they are waiting for the gold arcanes to be depleted be fore releasing them.

I was also wondering if the buying was from over here and would be kind enough to show us some pictures.

Re: Gold infinity deck by Ellusionist
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 09:33:25 PM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds
  • The original long haired boy.

• YouTube:
I talked to JB about it. It was a concept design, that they never went forward with. I had a picture of it, but I believe I lost it when my phone got wiped.
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2012, 09:35:14 PM »

Siegismyname

• Discourse Deity
  • Food. Magic. Music
Oh damn. Would the buyer of the uncut pls stand up.

For a moment I thought JB was Jonathan Bayme.

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2012, 10:11:05 PM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds
  • The original long haired boy.

• YouTube:

Sorry man, I call them both JB (along with James Bond, Justin Bieber, Jack Black, Jonas Brothers, and Jason Bourne).

From what I remember, the gold on the infinity card wasn't attractive. If I recall it was a "spicy-mustard yellow" (if you get what I'm saying). I much prefer the look of the Infinity decks that are available on the site.
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2012, 10:19:41 PM »

Siegismyname

• Discourse Deity
  • Food. Magic. Music
That explains it. I wonder if any decks were made with it.

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2012, 10:24:24 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
That explains it. I wonder if any decks were made with it.
Probably just some test/prototype decks.

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2012, 12:11:04 AM »

sliverboi

Hi,

I am the buyer for this beautiful uncut. However, I have promised JB not to show any of the photos. But I will say this is definitely better looking than the normal Infinity cards. The gold on it is darker, more to a dark orange gold( if my descriptions makes sense :) ) I too gotten a lot of other one-of-kind and rare items. Gotta say JB is  a very nice guy. Thanks!

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2012, 03:15:26 AM »

Siegismyname

• Discourse Deity
  • Food. Magic. Music

Hi,

I am the buyer for this beautiful uncut. However, I have promised JB not to show any of the photos. But I will say this is definitely better looking than the normal Infinity cards. The gold on it is darker, more to a dark orange gold( if my descriptions makes sense :) ) I too gotten a lot of other one-of-kind and rare items. Gotta say JB is  a very nice guy. Thanks!
what other 1 of a kind items did u get?

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2012, 07:29:49 AM »

sliverboi

Hi,

The other one-of-a-kind that I gotten is a Gold Arcane uncut of King of Spade. That looks sexay if I frame it up! ;)

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2012, 08:50:29 AM »

Siegismyname

• Discourse Deity
  • Food. Magic. Music

Hi,

The other one-of-a-kind that I gotten is a Gold Arcane uncut of King of Spade. That looks sexay if I frame it up! ;)
so its a gold arcane forcing deck? strictly no pics? Sharing is caring you know :)

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2012, 09:05:28 AM »

sliverboi

Hi,

so its a gold arcane forcing deck? strictly no pics? Sharing is caring you know :)

Got no restriction on that. Feel free to take a look over at my fb page (ri hong), it comes with other rare uncuts too! :) (keeping hard to update though, hahah..)

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2012, 10:08:55 PM »

Siegismyname

• Discourse Deity
  • Food. Magic. Music
Dude. U have quite an awesome collection. Just added you from Facebook. And you are from Singapore too! Singaporeans unite!

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2012, 01:05:58 AM »

KPopFever605

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
My My, what a VERY large collection of playing cards you have, both as decks and uncuts. It truly amazing how many you have, and how luxurious they are. Say, where were you able to get some of the rare ones and multiples of the Triangle. Did you buy them all?
"The word impossible is reserved for those without an imagination." - Arvind

http://www.youtube.com/user/KPopFever605

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2012, 04:20:34 AM »

agera94

• Discourse Veteran
By the power of grayskull that was amazing deck collection. I wish I had a set of cage gardens... you have 2! Keep it up mate  ;)
If I were an eskimo, I would build my igloo next to a supermarket.

« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2012, 06:21:17 AM »

sliverboi

By the power of grayskull that was amazing deck collection. I wish I had a set of cage gardens... you have 2! Keep it up mate  ;)

Hahah actually I have 3 sets now. Going to let go 2 of it. Sold 3 sets to one single guy before. So my collection is not amazing when compared to others. It's been long since I last update though.. :)

« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2012, 07:02:06 AM »

agera94

• Discourse Veteran

Hahah actually I have 3 sets now. Going to let go 2 of it. Sold 3 sets to one single guy before. So my collection is not amazing when compared to others. It's been long since I last update though.. :)

How did you get the cage garden decks in the first place?
If I were an eskimo, I would build my igloo next to a supermarket.