Hi. Im Krisnapati

Author (Read 370 times)

Hi. Im Krisnapati
« on: January 04, 2015, 10:37:31 PM »

krisnapati

• Newcomer
  • Aquila Playing Card / www.threeofclubs.net

• Facebook:
Hi, everyone My Name Krisnapati, From Indonesia.

starting collecting playing card since 2011 and play little bit of gambling demos and card magic, playing card now become my first girlfriend lol. my hand always hold them for no reason. im part of three of clubs team // Aquila Playing card, with ade suryana and akmal luthfi, i love to take picture of my collection with my phone and posted on my instagram, my favorite playing card is playing card that have marking on it lol.

really proud to join this forum, i really feel to be a part of biggest community this world cheer's  :D

Re: Hi. Im Krisnapati
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2015, 12:53:20 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Krisnapati, welcome to the PCF!

Ade's been getting many of his supporters here recently - likely having something to do with his deck being in our annual awards!  But there's nothing wrong with that, especially when the people he brings are card enthusiasts like you.

Make yourself at home.  Check out our older posts - there's a lot of history here in terms of modern and vintage playing cards.  If you're having trouble finding something and the Search feature isn't helping, just ask.  Everyone here was the new person once, so we tend to take a kind view toward such requests!  If there's anything we can do to help, please let us know.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 12:53:33 AM by Don Boyer »
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/