You are Here:
Whats up......... Folks from all around the World?

Author (Read 406 times)

Whats up......... Folks from all around the World?
« on: March 27, 2013, 04:07:03 AM »

dalemathis

• A lover of great Design no matter what it is.

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:

• Tumblr:

• Twitter:
I just wanted to introduce my self, my name is Dale Mathis. I'm new to the world of all things Cards. I'm a Fine Artist, Sculptor and designer. I live in Las Vegas but also have a home in the Philippines (I'm not Pinoy but I own a business there and have a family there as well) I'm a full time Fine Artist and designer and do well, I'm actually in the process of creating a very unique set of cards and accessories of which I will launch a Kickstarter campaign around. I want to add life to my cards and I mean that literally... :)

You can follow me through out this journey if you are interested. Thanks for listening.... peace for now.

Dale Mathis,
www.dalemathis.com

Re: Whats up......... Folks from all around the World?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 04:36:03 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Welcome aboard, Dale.  You'll find that we're usually a friendly bunch around here and we enjoy hearing from deck designers/creators.  We have a Design and Development board that would be right up your alley.

Took a quick look at your site - EXTREMELY impressive!  This is strictly a guess, but would your deck be based on a steampunk theme?  The market's had a LOT of decks in recent history follow that theme, some with better success than others.  I implore you to post some of your ideas on that D&D board - we're a nosy bunch and love giving opinions!  :))

Well, have fun while you're here, feel free to look around and to join in on any of the several conversations going on!  We're glad to have you with us!
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/