You are Here:
Funky Discourse/Aether Errors

Author (Read 1253 times)

Funky Discourse/Aether Errors
« on: July 27, 2012, 08:18:28 PM »

KPopFever605

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
I have two issues with the current Aether forums that might need resolution.

1) In the first picture entitled "I BAN YOU!", I've noticed that, below your username and title, there is a little broken icon. I'm wondering what this icon represents and also how it can be fixed. Is my computer missing a plug-in or is it just with the website.

2) In the second picture, entitled "Start new topic", you can see that the upper bar for the Notifications, Messages, and Replies has been sightly cut off and misplaced. Similar to my first question, I also wanted to know if this error with  the navigation bar is my fault or because of the website.

If any moderator or user can resolves these two problems, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
"The word impossible is reserved for those without an imagination." - Arvind

http://www.youtube.com/user/KPopFever605

Re: Funky Discourse/Aether Errors
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2012, 02:01:12 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:

1) In the first picture entitled "I BAN YOU!", I've noticed that, below your username and title, there is a little broken icon. I'm wondering what this icon represents and also how it can be fixed. Is my computer missing a plug-in or is it just with the website.

2) In the second picture, entitled "Start new topic", you can see that the upper bar for the Notifications, Messages, and Replies has been sightly cut off and misplaced. Similar to my first question, I also wanted to know if this error with  the navigation bar is my fault or because of the website.

If any moderator or user can resolves these two problems, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

I've seen the busted icon you list in #1.  As far as #2, I used to have that issue at times, but I'm not any longer.  I will say, though, that using either the Fame Notifications link or the New Messages link results in an interminably long wait time - I stopped using them after a while and jury-rigged other means to access my PMs, though with the new skin, that method is no longer necessary.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2012, 09:56:41 PM »

KPopFever605

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:

I've seen the busted icon you list in #1.  As far as #2, I used to have that issue at times, but I'm not any longer.  I will say, though, that using either the Fame Notifications link or the New Messages link results in an interminably long wait time - I stopped using them after a while and jury-rigged other means to access my PMs, though with the new skin, that method is no longer necessary.

That's very odd because my waiting time usually isn't long at all. Thanks anyway.
"The word impossible is reserved for those without an imagination." - Arvind

http://www.youtube.com/user/KPopFever605

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2012, 09:50:30 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
I will say, though, that using either the Fame Notifications link or the New Messages link results in an interminably long wait time - I stopped using them after a while and jury-rigged other means to access my PMs, though with the new skin, that method is no longer necessary.
From January to perhaps April, I had that problem. Then, for no reason, it magically disappeared.