You are Here:
[SaLe] [Trade] T11, TBC, E, D&D, CARC Decks for sale or trade

Author (Read 445 times)

Wilko

• True Member

• Twitter:
Hi,
I've had to go through my collection and thin it down a bit. (The wife made me, reluctantly)
Anyway, lots of decks for sale. I'm in the UK although I'm happy to send anywhere.
Postage will be at cost. I prefer to send via signed for, recorded. However if you would prefer a cheaper shipping option then I'm happy to do so. Tracked, signed for is just the safest way for both parties however it is expensive.

On to the decks...

Smoke & Mirror V5 £15
Smoke & Mirror V6 £10
Fultons clip joint £5
Fultons Chinatown £6
Dan & Dave Plaid red £5
Dan and Dave Plaid blue £5
JAQK Cellars T11 £10
Deckone v1 £10
Ellusionist White ghost v1 £7
Brimstone £7
Zenneth kok new fan back gold seal black £15
Bee Erdnaseum £5
Blue crown 1st edition £13
Green crown 1st edition £10
Blue artifice v1 £7
Bicycle black raider £7
CARC red acorn cambric £4
CARC red acorn ivory £4
CARC black acorn cambric £4
CARC black acorn ivory £4
CARC smith back black ivory £4
CARC smith back black cambric £4
Red/Blue Bicycle 808 rider back old box black seal £2
Red/Blue Tally ho circle back old box with black seal £2.50
Red/Blue Tally ho new fan back old box with black seal £2.50

Shipping to UK would be £1 per deck for 1st class delivery or £1.20 per deck for recorded.
Rest of world shipping is £2.50 per deck Std airmail or £3.50 per deck recorded.
Both shipping costs ubove are for up to 8 decks. 8 decks + just add an extra 50p per deck for UK or an extra £1 per deck for rest of world.
example: 11 decks sent to UK via 1st class = £9.50 or recorded = £11.10
              11 decks sent to USA via Std airmail = £23 or recorded = £31

As the topic says, im also always interested in a trade. There is lots of decks im looking for. NOC decks etc. Please feel free to message me with your trade ideas.
The prices are also not set in stone. I like having a deal so im also happy to make one whether it be a part trade, part cash deal or whatever.

I have a couple of testamonials on the forum. Ive done many trades, sales and purchases with collectors & re-sellers all over the world. I package my decks with bubble wrap.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Either post on the thread, PM me or email me at wilko147[at]gmail.com

thanks
Jay