Author (Read 2045 times)

A bit about Curt
« on: October 03, 2011, 08:57:34 PM »

Curt

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:
Hi,

As most can probably tell from my forum name, my name is Curt. I am 19 years old, 20 in a few months. I live in BC, Canada and practised magic for a few years when I was younger, going through middle school. I don't really have a solid reason to why I collect playing cards but I have always had collections of one sort or another as I have grown up, and it was kind of fitting to collect cards after being a magician.

Fun Facts About Me:

1. Currently studying to receive my BBA ( Bachelors of Business Administration )
2. During the winter, snowboarding is my life. I have worked and currently work for my local ski resort ( www.bigwhite.com )
3. I am sort of addicted to buying shoes and clothes....
4. Played the PC game Left 4 Dead competitively and beat some of the best teams in the world
5. Currently my favorite tv show is Dexter ( stoked that season 6 just started! )
6. I enjoy a bunch of types of music, bands include ( Chromeo, Deadmau5, The White Panda's, Sam Roberts, The XX, Calvin Harris, The National, Manchester Orchestra, Dragonette..and many others )

There's a bit about me, feel free to ask any questions you have.... I am generally a pretty open person.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 09:46:48 PM by Curt »

Re: A bit about Curt
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 09:36:48 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
Nice to see you on the boards, Curt. Good to see I'm not the only one obsessed with getting lots of shoes and clothes. Still, it's hard to balance a budget between that and new decks.
Forum Founder.

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 09:38:26 PM »

Victoria

• Forum Regular

• Facebook:
Hey Curt,

I definitely agree with you on the buying shoes and clothes part, I'm a little bit addicted to it myself. Or a lot...

Seems we have quite a community of shopaholics here.

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2011, 09:42:34 PM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds
  • The original long haired boy.

• YouTube:
Seems we have quite a community of shopaholics here.

Is that why we all have like 100+ decks?
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2011, 09:49:32 PM »

Curt

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:
Still, it's hard to balance a budget between that and new decks.

Haha, totally agree 100%. every time I am about to commit to buying a few decks I always have to convince myself it's what I want more than another pair of shoes, jeans, cardigan..ect... and visa versa as well.

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2011, 11:42:47 PM »

John B.

• Don't you have work you should be doing? We are watching you.
  • Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
Lol I have to decide between food and cards,have used magic to get a free meal before
Do you guys even read this? Like I could have the meaning of life here and I doubt you would know it.

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2011, 09:24:40 PM »

RF

• Elite Member
Hi Curt nice to see you ;)