You are Here:
A-Z of Playing Card Artists and Designers

Author (Read 1241 times)

A-Z of Playing Card Artists and Designers
« on: June 15, 2022, 12:56:54 AM »

Sinecure

• Newcomer
First time posting on these forums so let me know it this isn?t the right sub to post this.

I pulled this listing together, originally just for my own reference as a relatively new collector, but it grew and grew over time.

I found I was often looking to find more decks by the same artist but, apart from the big names, they weren?t always obvious. The Artist field is sometimes left blank in P52 or credit is given to the popular cardist/magician/producer behind the deck rather than the artist/designer themselves.

In some cases I had to hunt down their work on art-sharing platforms like Behance etc or trawl their instagrams to be sure.

Hope this might be useful for newer collectors like myself as a quick reference.

If anyone spots any notable omissions or errors, please let me know, I?d be delighted to correct or add (and ultimately use it to update P52 a bit).  The focus is mainly on artists/designers with multiple decks.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-KgWJ1nkh-pt2jzI3fu61ZywLk2H4Bg3An_MNqIcEpQ/edit

Re: A-Z of Playing Card Artists and Designers
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2022, 08:27:40 AM »

EndersGame

• Frequent Flyer
  • BoardGameGeek reviewer EndersGame
This is an amazing project.  Thanks for creating this, and for sharing it here! 

Hopefully that helps get more eyes on it.  It's an excellent resource, and especially deserves to be seen and used by all collectors of modern playing cards.
BoardGameGeek reviewer EndersGame =>  Playing Card Reviews <=>  Magic Reviews <=> Board Game Reviews <=