3 Order In Today!!

Author (Read 1192 times)

3 Order In Today!!
« on: December 21, 2011, 01:15:06 AM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
hey guys i just wanted to say that i got 3 packages today and i am very happy!

Package #1- was from ellusionist it had 3 Infinitys and a new Whaite Arcane. The Infinitys are very nice and the white arcane decks are my favorite deck

Package #2- was from my trade with a fellow on here Good@Sabacc

Package #3- was from a website called spookclub. they had a thing last week that was 50% off everything so i got:
1 Metalic Gold Rider Back
1 Fragment X Deck
2 Green D'LITEs
1 comedy bra rip off trick
1 Finger Flint Flasher
a pack of 12 Mouth coils
1 Orange Rider Back
1 Green Rider Back

« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 02:23:22 AM by Aaron »
People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday.

Today I found something that reminded me of you. But don't worry I flushed and everything went back to normal.

Re: 3 Order In Today!!
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 02:17:49 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
I'm glad you enjoyed our little "tade" - and our TRADE as well!  ;)

Sounds like you have a lot of fun on your hands!

I still have so much magic to "assimilate" right now - DVDs and devices up the wazoo.  Been having no end of fun with Pure Smoke, though - ordered three packs of refills recently.  The big items I want to get to are the Gecko & Gecko Extreme.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2011, 02:22:49 AM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
I'm glad you enjoyed our little "tade" - and our TRADE as well!  ;)

Sounds like you have a lot of fun on your hands!

I still have so much magic to "assimilate" right now - DVDs and devices up the wazoo.  Been having no end of fun with Pure Smoke, though - ordered three packs of refills recently.  The big items I want to get to are the Gecko & Gecko Extreme.
Haha our tade was great ;) 
I am really hoping for Pure Smoke for christmas and I think I am going to get it because my mom hasnt let me get it in any of my orders so I am thinking she got it :) :) :) 
I also have alot of stuff to learn that i have got recently. I am looking to start doing Kids Birthday`s in the New Year so i am going to buy a couple good kids tricks and make up some Business Cards :)

Today I found something that reminded me of you. But don't worry I flushed and everything went back to normal.

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2011, 02:31:33 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
Aaron, that sounds awesome.

If the opportunity presents itself, try doing what I did and volunteering in a hospital, particularly in the pediatric unit.  It's a great way for you to gain confidence and experience while at the same time giving kids something to take their minds off the reason they're in a hospital in the first place.  If you do it, you won't regret it.

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2011, 02:49:15 AM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:

If the opportunity presents itself, try doing what I did and volunteering in a hospital, particularly in the pediatric unit.  It's a great way for you to gain confidence and experience while at the same time giving kids something to take their minds off the reason they're in a hospital in the first place.  If you do it, you won't regret it.
That sounds like it would be great to brighten the day of some little kiddies. That is great that you volunteer your time to do that. and if the oppertunity arose i would as well.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 02:50:01 AM by Aaron »

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2011, 03:27:40 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:

That sounds like it would be great to brighten the day of some little kiddies. That is great that you volunteer your time to do that. and if the oppertunity arose i would as well.

Don't just wait for it to arise - seek it out!  Practically every hospital in the "Western" world (which includes Oz and Kiwi) has volunteers and a department to manage them.  Go find a nearby hospital and see if they could use an entertainer.  A kid showing tricks to the kids would be amazing.

If that should fail, I'd bet there are some senior citizen rest/retirement centers or community centers that would leap (not very high, but leap - brittle bones, y'see) at the chance to get a young magician in to volunteer his services - and if you're truly lucky, you might even find an old-timer who was in the biz when he was younger and who'd be willing to share some secrets and show you the ropes!

I can see it now...  "Aaron, the Padawan Magician!"  Ah, the Classic Force is with you today...   :D

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2011, 03:31:35 AM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:

Don't just wait for it to arise - seek it out!  Practically every hospital in the "Western" world (which includes Oz and Kiwi) has volunteers and a department to manage them.  Go find a nearby hospital and see if they could use an entertainer.  A kid showing tricks to the kids would be amazing.

If that should fail, I'd bet there are some senior citizen rest/retirement centers or community centers that would leap (not very high, but leap - brittle bones, y'see) at the chance to get a young magician in to volunteer his services - and if you're truly lucky, you might even find an old-timer who was in the biz when he was younger and who'd be willing to share some secrets and show you the ropes!

I can see it now...  "Aaron, the Padawan Magician!"  Ah, the Classic Force is with you today...   :D
I think i just might I will get all practised up after my show and look for that. It would be great experience to do volunteer magic so that in the future i could get into paying jobs.

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2011, 03:47:31 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
My thinking exactly!  It's more than just practice - it's exposure.  Entertainers NEED exposure, and not the indecent kind!  ;)

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2011, 03:54:27 AM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
My thinking exactly!  It's more than just practice - it's exposure.  Entertainers NEED exposure, and not the indecent kind!  ;)
;D lol. but ya I am going to get into that.

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2011, 09:03:10 PM »

KPopFever605

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
Great trilogy Aaron, filled with a variety of tricks and decks. But something struck me!

1 comedy bra rip off trick

Can you upload a performance of this, because I have no idea what it is. I checked the website that you mentioned, but I couldn't find any information what so ever. I even searched Google, but I couldn't find anything that somewhat matched. I found a trick called A-bra-cada-bra, is that the trick you bought?
"The word impossible is reserved for those without an imagination." - Arvind

http://www.youtube.com/user/KPopFever605