You are Here:
Montreal very own classic card game.

Author (Read 6165 times)

Montreal very own classic card game.
« on: March 18, 2020, 04:04:56 PM »

54kPlaya

• Newcomer
  • 54KPlaya the Hatian Man aka Red Riding Hood.

• DeviantArt:
This game is the card game that can be play as well in a grandma house or in a jail house in Montreal, I wont go into specific on how this game is played cause for anyone interested they will have to come in montreal to find out.  I'm talking about the game named asshole once translated from french to english. Number of players 4, full deck plus jokers. Players ranks in the first round are drawn by the highest card aces to the lowest 2's. Ranks, President, Vice President, Secretary and the Asshole. Goal of the game, for the president to remain president and the rest is to get rank. To win, the one who get rid of his cards first, the last one remain the asshole and has to shuffle for the next round, very competitive card gane no matter where it is played.
My rep is so cool that it has to be under 0, now think about that!

Re: Montreal very own classic card game.
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2020, 07:15:57 PM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
This game is the card game that can be play as well in a grandma house or in a jail house in Montreal, I wont go into specific on how this game is played cause for anyone interested they will have to come in montreal to find out.  I'm talking about the game named asshole once translated from french to english. Number of players 4, full deck plus jokers. Players ranks in the first round are drawn by the highest card aces to the lowest 2's. Ranks, President, Vice President, Secretary and the Asshole. Goal of the game, for the president to remain president and the rest is to get rank. To win, the one who get rid of his cards first, the last one remain the asshole and has to shuffle for the next round, very competitive card gane no matter where it is played.

There are many variants of this game.  In Korea, it's called Dai Hin Min.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/