Author (Read 899 times)

*notice* deleted threads
« on: July 08, 2012, 04:27:32 AM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
Folks, you may have noticed some threads gone missing.

Specifically, we have been removing deck review threads from PCP and moving them into the hidden Deck Review board which is launching in a few days.

So don't be alarmed, the posts will be available for your viewing pleasure once again soon.

The board will be home to a sexy index with star ratings for all reviews, as well as tons of your guys' text and video reviews.

It's going to be on the main page too, so reviewers get more exposure and customers can access reviews quickly and easily.
Forum Founder.

Re: *notice* deleted threads
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2012, 04:57:41 AM »

Joker and the Thief

• Discourse Deity
  • Joker and the Thief Playing Cards

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
Sounds good Alex!
Joker and the Thief

Instagram.com/jokerandthethiefplayingcards

Limited quantities of Joker and the Thief Playing Cards available now! http://amzn.com/B016T869S8

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2012, 07:48:37 AM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
I still don't see the need for a deck review section when the PCP is for all things playing cards and there aren't that many deck reviews on here. That's just my opinion. I'm sure I'll enjoy the Deck Review thread though.  :)

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2012, 12:47:29 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
I still don't see the need for a deck review section when the PCP is for all things playing cards and there aren't that many deck reviews on here. That's just my opinion. I'm sure I'll enjoy the Deck Review thread though.  :)

Actually, there's a solid need for it now.  We have quite a few more reviewers on the board and they took up a healthy-enough chunk of the total list of topics to warrant a board of their own.

The Plethora will now be a great place to get data about cards - statistics, release dates, all that fun stuff.  It's largely factual and objective rather than subjective.  The Review Board will be the new place for the subjective commentary about playing cards, opinions, comments, etc.  I think it's a perfect time to break them into separate boards.

If anything, it's actually a complement to the reviewers that have been so prolific that they're getting their own space in which to shine.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/