You are Here:
NEW DECK - Leopard Deck

Author (Read 1410 times)

Re: NEW DECK - Leopard Deck
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 05:19:52 AM »

jmrock

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Deity
Awesome!!! I can't wait to see what big game cat he releases next!!! I hope I win the bid!!!  Don't the jokers look more like chester the cheetah from the cheetos commercials?  As much as we make fun of this clown, it must be nice to have what seems to be an unlimited amount of capital to produce cards... Could you imagine if he actually put some effort or linked up with someone with talent?  It's as if a gypsy curse has been placed on him - like the monkey's paw... "I wish I could produce deck after deck of playing cards."  And then he's granted the wish, only to have each deck produced turn out hideous and awful...

Monkey's paw reference - Anyone? Anyone?

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 01:57:58 PM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
Coming in the next 2 days, Lion and Cheetah. Haha but the backs of these acctually look pretty cool.
People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday.

Today I found something that reminded me of you. But don't worry I flushed and everything went back to normal.

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2012, 02:02:31 PM »

Russell CircleCityCards

• Discourse Veteran

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:
Can we please stop making new threads for every Merz release and just combine them into a single thread?
Circle City Cards - 'Hornet' decks now available!
HOPC - 'Sanguine' & 'Azure' just released!
Facebook - 'Like' us! We frequently have contests!

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2012, 02:12:24 PM »

xZEROx

• Frequent Flyer
Well seeing that it's different decks, I thought it makes sense to have it in different threads. We're not combining the threads for De'vo's releases, right?

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2012, 02:14:09 PM »

Russell CircleCityCards

• Discourse Veteran

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:
Well seeing that it's different decks, I thought it makes sense to have it in different threads. We're not combining the threads for De'vo's releases, right?

Can we though?  :-\
Circle City Cards - 'Hornet' decks now available!
HOPC - 'Sanguine' & 'Azure' just released!
Facebook - 'Like' us! We frequently have contests!

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2012, 02:15:24 PM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
I think we should with Merz releases, only because no one likes them or buys them. Releases from bigger companies I think should be seperate though.

Today I found something that reminded me of you. But don't worry I flushed and everything went back to normal.

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2012, 02:25:05 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
I think there should be folders for each company/individual, and in each folder would be threads each individually talking about each new deck. JMO

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2012, 02:30:18 PM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
I think there should be folders for each company/individual, and in each folder would be threads each individually talking about each new deck. JMO
That could work pretty good, and make the plethora more organized, only problem is individual companies, where would they go?

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2012, 05:33:19 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
That could work pretty good, and make the plethora more organized, only problem is individual companies, where would they go?
Well they would also go in a folder. Even if they release only 1 deck, what would the difference be between a thread for their only deck, or a folder w/ a thread with their only deck? + it would look neater
+ Most small companies, even Bedecieved, CCC, CARC, Encarded, AC, Ape etc. have more than 1 deck produced and/or planned.
:D
It might be a little tough to program though...

MERZ MERZ LEOPARD.. just to prove a point that I can
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2012, 09:35:51 PM »

Lara Krystle "Lane"

• Former Moderator
  • Discourse Deity
  • "Why go through the world unnoticed?" -

• YouTube:
Its not really a bad idea and I don't think its THAT hard. Forums with SubForums with Threads. I think that is very doable. At least with my old "free" boards can do that no problem. Alex and genius PEUAN will make a piece of cake out of this one.
I totally agree on really categorizing the BIGGER and MORE successful and well grounded companies.
Its always a task to go through Playing cards plethora now-a-days due to the number of stuff that is being released. And more often than not I only click on the ones with complete titles like "DECKNAMEHERE from CARDCOMPANYHERE" or something like that.

As for the Merz deck, I think starting now we can try to keep his releases in just 1 thread. And when someone sees an updated release of whatever from his, just click on the REPLY button and then change the TITLE and/or DESCRIPTION because that WILL reflect on the new repies or what not. Not so hard to do. like what I'm doin now.
It does not change the actual post title but it updates the one on the "RECENT POSTS" at the bottom of the index page. So yeah. ^_^

Forum organization are my favourite things to do. :P
Basically everything on my computer and hard drives are VERY ORGANIZED.
But yeah. It should not be too hard to do that. right @alex?

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2012, 12:16:00 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Another crappy Merz deck.  When it rains, it pours buckets of foulness with hundred-mile-an-hour winds and tornadoes the size of Newark.

I drove over a bridge today at low tide.  It smelled far better than this dreck.

I'm agreed in making ALL Merz67 decks a single topic.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/