You are Here:
Ask Alexander Ivory Finish HELP

Author (Read 1469 times)

Ask Alexander Ivory Finish HELP
« on: March 13, 2012, 09:45:17 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
Hi, I bought an ask alexander from a reseller on the AC. I just realised the corner indexes are different thicknesses. Some are bold, others are not, some are in between.
Is this normal?
What should I do?
Any help would be appreciated!
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 11:50:54 PM by NathanCanadas »

Re: Ask Alexander Ivory Finish HELP
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2012, 09:51:16 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
Didn't you already post this? (I could be mistaken)

Try contacting CARC abut it and I'm sure they will sort it out.

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2012, 09:51:58 PM »

john

• cham cham cham
  • Frequent Flyer
  • "Shh don't wake the bitches" - Zimos
Couldn't you have just continued the other thread about the mistake with the seal but changed it to "Ask Alexander Ivory Finish Problems" instead of creating a new topic?
"I got my people, watching the corners, letting me know where the bitches are." - Zimos

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2012, 11:24:52 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
Couldn't you have just continued the other thread about the mistake with the seal but changed it to "Ask Alexander Ivory Finish Problems" instead of creating a new topic?
Couldn't you just have given me some advice instead of a useless comment? I could have changed the name of the other one, but I would have had to bump it anyways because people aren't notified in any way for modifications in a comment. One new issue, one new subject. And I don't want to contact CARC without knowing if this is normal or not.

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2012, 11:39:38 PM »

xZEROx

• Frequent Flyer
You've posted about this already. And others have advised you to contact CARC and you replied that you have. You could have just replied and added your other question to it. I don't see a big problem bumping that thread since the last comment was only two days ago. You've bumped up older posts so it shouldn't matter much.

Please try to keep the forum clean. Thanks!

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2012, 11:42:27 PM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
Nice double posting this. Everyone has already said that you should contact CARC, do it!
People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday.

Today I found something that reminded me of you. But don't worry I flushed and everything went back to normal.

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2012, 11:50:18 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
You've posted about this already. And others have advised you to contact CARC and you replied that you have. You could have just replied and added your other question to it. I don't see a big problem bumping that thread since the last comment was only two days ago. You've bumped up older posts so it shouldn't matter much.

I didn't post about this already. You clearly didn't read either that other thread or my two posts in this one. In the last thread I wanted to know what to do about my card stuck between the flap and the back of the box. In this thread I want to know if the indexes are correct and if this deck is fake or not.
@Aaron - No need to repeat almost word for word what others before you have said.
Please try to keep the forum clean and not bash people on the head for things you are wrong about. Thanks!

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2012, 11:54:29 PM »

xZEROx

• Frequent Flyer
No I went and double checked before I posted. You had two questions in this thread (of which you've editted already), and the first question was the same one from the other thread.
Regardless, it's still on the same deck, I think it belongs in the original thread rather than opening a new one.

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2012, 11:56:26 PM »

john

• cham cham cham
  • Frequent Flyer
  • "Shh don't wake the bitches" - Zimos
Couldn't you just have given me some advice instead of a useless comment? I could have changed the name of the other one, but I would have had to bump it anyways because people aren't notified in any way for modifications in a comment. One new issue, one new subject. And I don't want to contact CARC without knowing if this is normal or not.

Want some advice? Instead of wasting your time commenting on my tip on how to keep the forum clean like we all want. You should use that time and contact the company who printed the deck because they would know the answer. :) kthxbai
"I got my people, watching the corners, letting me know where the bitches are." - Zimos

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2012, 12:04:34 AM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:

I didn't post about this already. You clearly didn't read either that other thread or my two posts in this one. In the last thread I wanted to know what to do about my card stuck between the flap and the back of the box. In this thread I want to know if the indexes are correct and if this deck is fake or not.
@Aaron - No need to repeat almost word for word what others before you have said.
Please try to keep the forum clean and not bash people on the head for things you are wrong about. Thanks!
So you making 2 threads for the exact same thing is keeping the thread clean? I acctually didn`t even read the thread before I posted, although I had a feeling what it would all say. You telling me to keep the forum clean almost makes me laugh, you spam alot more than me, I am not saying I don`t have the odd useless post, but I don`t think I have a ton of them either, and I don`t think I have as many as you.  ::)
People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday.

Today I found something that reminded me of you. But don't worry I flushed and everything went back to normal.

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2012, 03:12:58 AM »

Jin Jian

• Haven Citizen
wait wait nathancanadas why are you piss off when they are telling you nicely what to do ?? since you mention you buy it from a reseller on the ac ?? i dun know what ac is .. i dun think you can exchange from CARC since you buy from a secondary market ..

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2012, 03:20:47 AM »

xZEROx

• Frequent Flyer
@hawjinjian,
It's what you're using right now. Discourse from AetherCards.

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2012, 04:21:59 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
wait wait nathancanadas why are you piss off when they are telling you nicely what to do ?? since you mention you buy it from a reseller on the ac ?? i dun know what ac is .. i dun think you can exchange from CARC since you buy from a secondary market ..

Holy cow...

NATHAN!  Contact CARC!  If a deck is defective IN ANY WAY, they are the people you need to talk to about it.  They designed it and ordered the manufacturing of it.  It doesn't matter if it was a resold deck, as long as it was brand new/still sealed when you got it.  Nearly every defective custom deck I've ever purchased came from a reseller, and the design company that made it was more than happy to help me.

PERIOD.  END OF STORY.

Everyone else - You're still here?  It's over.  Go home...  Go...  (It's a "Ferris Bueller" reference...)

Nathan, if you would be so kind - LOCK THIS TOPIC and let it go to sleep.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2012, 10:50:34 AM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
For those of you that asked why I didn't contact CARC immediately, here's why:
1) I didn't know if this was normal or not.
2) I contacted them regarding another issue and they didn't answer.
3) I didn't know if it was reasonable for me to contact them regarding this issue since I bought the deck from a reseller.
I'm locking the thread. Thank you for your kind words.