You are Here:
Blue Crown New Products

Author (Read 8430 times)

Re: Blue Crown New Products
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2012, 05:32:58 PM »

xZEROx

• Frequent Flyer
So it'll be bundles of V2 crown decks. Guess this'll probably save some traffic on the site.  ::)

Btw @Reylek, please try to keep you replies in one post instead of double-posting. It just makes the thread cleaner. Thanks!

« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2012, 09:14:41 PM »

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
So, the crown decks v2 are also limited?

« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2012, 12:01:11 AM »

Reylek

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Lover
The v2 decks aren't limited in the strictest sense of the word, as we will make additional batches.  With any print run though, we can only make so many.  So from time to time, the decks might sell out while another run is printed.

Right now supplies are getting a bit low, so there's a distinct possibility that they might go out of stock for awhile.

But you can now get them while they're HOT for only $3 per deck.  This deal is good for today only!

www.thebluecrown.com

EDIT - Forgot to mention that 12 random orders today will receive a FREE Black Crown Deck in their order! Just our little way of saying thanks for a great year!
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 12:05:58 AM by Reylek »
Kevin
Production Manager
www.penguinmagic.com

« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2012, 12:26:31 AM »

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
3$ a deck is incredibly cheap for decks at this quality.
I really wanna order bricks of them but I gave up when I see international shipping.
I bought 1 brick last time anyway.

« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2012, 12:37:08 AM »

Linguist_

• Elite Member
I wonder, is the 'mixed brick' option a random selection? Or it is 4 decks of each colour?
Oh, Lawd!

« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2012, 12:41:00 AM »

Reylek

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Lover
The mixed brick is 4 of each color.

Regarding shipping, I think there may have been a temporary glitch, but there should be an affordable first-class option.  Please check again if it didn't show up for you before!
Kevin
Production Manager
www.penguinmagic.com

« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2012, 12:58:16 AM »

moonexe

• Lurker

• Facebook:
Yup, the cheapest option was temporarily unavailable for me, but it's fixed now. I got 4 decks along with The Myth and Triumph v136. Downloading The Myth now. ;D
Grin like a Cheshire cat, and remember: we're all mad here.

« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2012, 12:59:03 AM »

Linguist_

• Elite Member
The mixed brick is 4 of each color.

Regarding shipping, I think there may have been a temporary glitch, but there should be an affordable first-class option.  Please check again if it didn't show up for you before!

Awesome, I just got the mixed brick. $36 - $5.40 (discount) + $26.50 for shipping to UK = $57.10 in total.

That beats the price of these decks here in the UK by far. $9.40 each and free shipping would still make the total $113 if I bought here. Even if there is a customs charge, it will still be much less.

I had a look at the new products. They look good, but I already went over my limit for magic stuff buying the brick!
Oh, Lawd!

« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2012, 03:35:14 AM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
Yeah I got three of each! I was going to go with the mixed brick but I decided to spend a little less this time haha. I'm super happy with my purchase nonetheless. Such a steal!!  8)
Most Recent Addition | White Lions | A. Bandit
Decks I Want | English Laundry | Bape x Bicycle Deck | Absolut Deck

« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2012, 05:57:28 AM »

Jin Jian

• Haven Citizen
Shit man !! I want to buy the crown deck !! $3 is so cheap !! i have already bought 3 brick last time and sold quite alot of it to my friend who like the back design etc .. i hope to get more of it but my bank now has no more money and i dun have the time to go and deposit it .. haiz 1 day .. it over T.T

« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2012, 07:42:19 AM »

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
Shit man !! I want to buy the crown deck !! $3 is so cheap !! i have already bought 3 brick last time and sold quite alot of it to my friend who like the back design etc .. i hope to get more of it but my bank now has no more money and i dun have the time to go and deposit it .. haiz 1 day .. it over T.T

Yeah I really wish they could be until the new decks release. I wish I could buy them together. But 1 day, hmmm. No hope then.

« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2012, 08:27:34 AM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
 ??? $3 crown decks!
Gotta love The Blue Crown! That its just an amazing deal for decks of that quality and beauty.
Isn't printing a deck more expensive than that?

Also, this is kinda off topic but Kevin, I won a twitter contest a little while ago and didn't receive my prize... The contest was for pop fly.

« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2012, 11:43:17 AM »

Paul Carpenter

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Extraordinaire
  • Encarded makes custom playing cards.

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
??? $3 crown decks!
Gotta love The Blue Crown! That its just an amazing deal for decks of that quality and beauty.
Isn't printing a deck more expensive than that?

$3 is very cheap for a nice deck like that. It depends how many they had printed in the first place, but most quality decks can start to approach $2.50-3 in cost. At any rate, those are great decks at a really great price!
Paul Carpenter
Designer - http://encarded.com

Tendril Ascendant & Nightfall  /  Standards /  Chancellor, Zenith, Deco, Aurum, Tendril: Sold Out

« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2012, 11:50:07 AM »

Reylek

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Lover
Hey guys!  The response to the decks so far has been awesome!  Really excited that people can get them for such a great price!

Evan, please send an email to info@thebluecrown.com and we'll get your download sorted out.
Kevin
Production Manager
www.penguinmagic.com

« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2012, 11:51:27 AM »

jmrock

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Deity
With all due respect to the Blue Crown... I wish them luck with their sale, but I was happy that I was able to actually show some self restraint and not buy a brick or two of decks just because they were available at a cheaper price...  Ordinarily, even though I already have one of each of the decks, I would have just bought on impulse just to get a deal... I actually had them in the cart and said, "Do I really need these?"  For the first time in a really long time I closed the browser...

« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2012, 12:08:26 PM »

digipunk

• Discourse Deity
With all due respect to the Blue Crown... I wish them luck with their sale, but I was happy that I was able to actually show some self restraint and not buy a brick or two of decks just because they were available at a cheaper price...  Ordinarily, even though I already have one of each of the decks, I would have just bought on impulse just to get a deal... I actually had them in the cart and said, "Do I really need these?"  For the first time in a really long time I closed the browser...

Hahahaha... I am not interested either, even though they are so cheap :P
The Owls will be my first TBC deck. :P

« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2012, 12:51:45 PM »

Knobz1

• Discourse Royalty
I didnt have that many so I took advantage of the deal.  1 mixed brick with shipping came out to $46.  Cant beat that! 
- Adam

« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2012, 08:07:40 PM »

Siegismyname

• Discourse Deity
  • Food. Magic. Music
I took advantage of the crown deck deal too and bought half a brick of crown decks, as one of my birthday gifts, to try out cuz I don't own any crowns as of yet. Hearing the great reviews about this deck and this cheap price, who without any crown deck would pass on this great deal? Haha. After discounts and shipping, the total bill came up to around 26USD. That's an awesome price. Anyone one knows how long it takes for the package to reach Singapore?
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 08:13:18 PM by Siegismyname »

« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2012, 10:51:40 PM »

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
I took advantage of the crown deck deal too and bought half a brick of crown decks, as one of my birthday gifts, to try out cuz I don't own any crowns as of yet. Hearing the great reviews about this deck and this cheap price, who without any crown deck would pass on this great deal? Haha. After discounts and shipping, the total bill came up to around 26USD. That's an awesome price. Anyone one knows how long it takes for the package to reach Singapore?

About 7-10 days or maybe up to 2 weeks.

« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2012, 08:02:47 AM »

Siegismyname

• Discourse Deity
  • Food. Magic. Music
Thanks phantom. Btw did anyone who bought the crown decks on 8 march receive their shipping confirmation yet?

« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2012, 02:57:36 PM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
Thanks phantom. Btw did anyone who bought the crown decks on 8 march receive their shipping confirmation yet?

No I'm still waiting on mine. I got my payment confirmation but that's it. I'm guessing that they have a good amount of orders to fill so it's taking some time. I guess we just have to be patient.
Most Recent Addition | White Lions | A. Bandit
Decks I Want | English Laundry | Bape x Bicycle Deck | Absolut Deck

« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2012, 03:32:21 PM »

Reylek

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Lover
Hey guys! Yup, definitely lots of orders to fill.  Many went out on Thursday and Friday, but there are still some left to go.  I believe everyone should be caught up by the end of the day on Monday.
Kevin
Production Manager
www.penguinmagic.com

« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2012, 12:24:40 AM »

Linguist_

• Elite Member
I just received my mixed brick today, which I think is an ideal speed of delivery (just over two weeks). The box was a bit torn and damaged, but I'm never fussed with that if the seller packs the box well, and they did not disappoint! Decks were all in perfect condition. Additionally, The Blue Crown put the value on the customs declaration at a number that meant the package didn't get caught up in customs and give me a charge. I guess I shouldn't advocate that since it's illegitimate, but it sure tastes sweet to not have to go through that process!

Looking forward to using these decks as my new 'standard'. 12 decks should last me a good long time (I've only used four decks in the past 5 years).
Oh, Lawd!

« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2012, 04:51:20 AM »

Gareth

• 52 Plus Joker Member

• Kickstarter:
The Blue Crown put the value on the customs declaration at a number that meant the package didn't get caught up in customs

I have found many sellers put on their cost on the packages - rather than the retail price they're selling it for. Of course for many new decks this is really in the $3-5 range.

I think this is actually the correct thing - that it is meant to be the person posting the package's (wholesale) cost. (Please correct me if I'm mistaken). In any case it definitely helps if you need to fit below a limit...
 ;)

« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2012, 11:37:39 AM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
The Blue Crown put the value on the customs declaration at a number that meant the package didn't get caught up in customs

I have found many sellers put on their cost on the packages - rather than the retail price they're selling it for. Of course for many new decks this is really in the $3-5 range.

I think this is actually the correct thing - that it is meant to be the person posting the package's (wholesale) cost. (Please correct me if I'm mistaken). In any case it definitely helps if you need to fit below a limit...
 ;)
I think that normally you should put the price the buyer bought them for because that is their price on the market.