You are Here:
The Style Deck by BEDECEIVED

Author (Read 16060 times)

The Style Deck by BEDECEIVED
« on: December 29, 2011, 05:40:36 AM »

munro159

• Discourse Lover
Just out of curiosity, Did anyone actually order this deck? If so are they actually producing these or are they still in the "pre-order" stage?

For those who don't know about these you can see the deck I'm referring to at www.bedeceived.com

Re: The Style Deck by BEDECEIVED
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 06:01:50 AM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
They have been produced, sold, and shipped. They are out of stock now though so they are taking pre-orders for the next batch. I'm pretty sure that's what's up. I could be wrong though. That's what they told me in an email they sent me responding to a question I had. Hope that helps!
Most Recent Addition | White Lions | A. Bandit
Decks I Want | English Laundry | Bape x Bicycle Deck | Absolut Deck

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2011, 06:16:38 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
They have been produced, sold, and shipped. They are out of stock now though so they are taking pre-orders for the next batch. I'm pretty sure that's what's up. I could be wrong though. That's what they told me in an email they sent me responding to a question I had. Hope that helps!

The Nov. 5th event was still just a pre-release, according to their own web store.  They're on pre-order now for the FIRST run of the deck, which doesn't come out until next month.  The email and the store can't both be right.

It's got some nice points to it, but I give it a C-minus for originality.  The back is boring and looks like an advertisement, while the faces look like they were cribbed from the T11 Sentinels deck.  I plan to pass.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2011, 06:21:25 AM »

munro159

• Discourse Lover
Does anybody have confirmation they actually have an order in with USPC or is this gonna be another "Pale Riders" delay...delay...What Had Happened?

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2011, 06:27:28 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
Does anybody have confirmation they actually have an order in with USPC or is this gonna be another "Pale Riders" delay...delay...What Had Happened?

Look, what kind of "confirmation" are you talking about?  A letter from the CEO of USPC?

Look at the store page:
http://bedeceived.com/launched/shop/decks/the-style-deck/

It explains the fact that they're arriving and getting shipped next month.  I haven't heard boo about the deck being delayed.  I think you're confusing the pre-release event in November with an actual release - they simply started taking pre-orders then, that's all.

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2011, 06:46:46 AM »

munro159

• Discourse Lover
I was simply asking if anyone who had ordered the deck had gotten confirmation from them that the cards had been ordered and were expected to arrive on x date. Maybe I should have phrased the question differently.

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2011, 06:48:04 AM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
I was simply asking if anyone who had ordered the deck had gotten confirmation from them that the cards had been ordered and were expected to arrive on x date. Maybe I should have phrased the question differently.

@Sabacc's answer still works for the question. check the site out haha

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2011, 06:56:51 AM »

munro159

• Discourse Lover
I have checked the site out it says they're gonna arrive sometime in January.  My question was directed @ anybody who had ordered the cards....I have not and apparently neither has anyone who has posted a comment.  If no one has ordered the cards then let the thread die...My question was pretty simple...at least I thought so anyway...

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2011, 07:00:00 AM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
Okay I get what you saying.. I think. I have one deck coming that I won in one of their contests. They haven't said anything and as far as I know they are scheduled to ship in January like the site says.

Does that help?  :)

« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2011, 07:01:18 AM »

munro159

• Discourse Lover
thank you...yes that's all I needed to know.

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2011, 07:04:18 AM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
Yeah no problem! I'll let you know if there are any big changes in the shipping or anything

« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2011, 07:24:51 AM »

Robert Butler

There decks are in line at the USPCC to be printed and are likely in production at this point.  The Style decks are bought and paid for at the USPCC and will be released during the New Year but they have not been released yet so this is the first batch.  Bedeceived just received the proofs about 3 weeks ago.

« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2011, 09:18:25 AM »

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
There decks are in line at the USPCC to be printed and are likely in production at this point.  The Style decks are bought and paid for at the USPCC and will be released during the New Year but they have not been released yet so this is the first batch.  Bedeceived just received the proofs about 3 weeks ago.

Do you know an estimate time that this deck will be printed?

« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2011, 04:58:48 PM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:

Oh okay cool! Thanks for the information!! I must have been a little confused, I'll read over their email again haha

« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2011, 06:02:19 PM »

moonexe

• Lurker

• Facebook:
This deck is like a lot of releases this year, the box and ace of spades are awesome but the back is disappointing. :-\
Looks like designers are following T11 in the idea that the box is more important than the cards themselves... Personally, I'd much rather have a pretty deck in an ugly box than an ugly deck in a pretty box.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 06:03:17 PM by Moon.exe »
Grin like a Cheshire cat, and remember: we're all mad here.

« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2011, 07:45:19 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
This deck is like a lot of releases this year, the box and ace of spades are awesome but the back is disappointing. :-\
Looks like designers are following T11 in the idea that the box is more important than the cards themselves... Personally, I'd much rather have a pretty deck in an ugly box than an ugly deck in a pretty box.

Personally, I'd rather wait an extra two months for a deck and have a pretty everything. Why settle for anything less than good?
Forum Founder.

« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2011, 10:02:57 PM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
I agree with Alex. I wasn't planning on getting one during the pre-release but I got lucky and won one. I know they have two more decks coming in this trilogy. I'm hoping that they take their time and really knock the next two out of the park. I see a lot of potential in this company and I think with a little more time and effort that could make some great looking decks. When I get my deck I'll be sure to post a review on the forums

« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2011, 10:34:38 PM »

moonexe

• Lurker

• Facebook:
Personally, I'd rather wait an extra two months for a deck and have a pretty everything. Why settle for anything less than good?
That goes without saying. ::)
But my point is that T11 and others seem to design a box, and then think "Hey, we could even put cards in that thing!" rather that designing the deck and then making a box that really suits the design. Look at the monarchs for example. The box is all fancy with a lot of elements, gold foil, embossing and all... While the cards themselves are just a fraction of all that. The gold monarchs are a little more worthy of the box, but the standard ones are ridiculous.

« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2011, 10:39:15 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
That goes without saying. ::)
But my point is that T11 and others seem to design a box, and then think "Hey, we could even put cards in that thing!" rather that designing the deck and then making a box that really suits the design. Look at the monarchs for example. The box is all fancy with a lot of elements, gold foil, embossing and all... While the cards themselves are just a fraction of all that. The gold monarchs are a little more worthy of the box, but the standard ones are ridiculous.

Not to get off topic, but indeed the cards inside the Monarch tuck case do not live up to the case itself. The artwork, because it lacks depth, lacks any real artistic value. As far as the skill level required to accomplish that design, I think anyone that has messed around with the Illustrator/Photoshop pen tool will tell you that it's something any designer with a few months of practice can do in a few hours.

Forum Founder.

« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2011, 08:59:39 AM »

Paul Carpenter

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Extraordinaire
  • Encarded makes custom playing cards.

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
Getting back to the bedeceived deck, I really like a lot of the parts of it. But that back just kills it for me. Looks like a website banner and their logo just doesn't look quite professional enough to me. Pretty cool deck, but one I'll pass on.
Paul Carpenter
Designer - http://encarded.com

Tendril Ascendant & Nightfall  /  Standards /  Chancellor, Zenith, Deco, Aurum, Tendril: Sold Out

« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2012, 02:55:13 AM »

danktrees

• Elite Member
this deck went up for sale tonight. anyone get any? i might get one just to check em out. i also want the joker shirt cuz i think it looks awesome.

« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2012, 03:34:08 AM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
I won one deck in one of their contests, so I'm just going to check that deck out. If I like it I'll probably pick a couple more up from their site (or reseller). I don't think this deck was a huge hit with everybody on here.

« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2012, 03:43:10 AM »

chdmagicdude

• Discourse Lover

• YouTube:
i dont have any money so i well pick some up from a reseller.

« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2012, 03:47:40 AM »

Atheosile

• Elite Member

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:

• Twitter:
Just out of curiosity, Did anyone actually order this deck? If so are they actually producing these or are they still in the "pre-order" stage?

For those who don't know about these you can see the deck I'm referring to at www.bedeceived.com
I ordered a brick of them during the pre-sale a few days ago and I got this in response to the differences of the pre-sale and resale.
"Hey Mike!

The only difference is that with the preorder you get a free wristband. Besides that, there is no difference.

Can’t wait to get your deck out to you! Your’s is being shipped out today I believe.

Collin"

So I can only assume my decks will be shipped out soon here. I hope this helps you munro159. ;)

« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2012, 08:19:00 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
The website is no longer in pre-order mode - they're accepting purchases and shipping product.

I look forward to hearing from someone who gets this deck as to what they're like.  So far, I'm not impressed.

« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2012, 08:34:06 AM »

Deboziology

• Forum Regular
  • Folie à deux.
I was attracted to them once I saw it from a Singapore resellers website, so I went ahead and got 2 decks. I will be telling you guys how they handle once i got the decks! Frankly speaking , I seem to be the only one who like how these cards look.
Check out my channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/DanDebozioSong?feature=mhee

A madness shared by 52.

« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2012, 09:19:21 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
I was attracted to them once I saw it from a Singapore resellers website, so I went ahead and got 2 decks. I will be telling you guys how they handle once i got the decks! Frankly speaking , I seem to be the only one who like how these cards look.

That big "B" on the back wrecks it for me.  Ever see an Ellusionist deck with a big "E" on the back, or a Theory11 deck with "T11" anywhere but on the ad card and the box?

« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2012, 09:35:13 AM »

Deboziology

• Forum Regular
  • Folie à deux.
The more I look at the huge B on the back, the more I dislike the bacK. Ohwell, The decks remind me so much of the T11 Sentinels that I like so much, but sadly I can't seem to find any Sentinels here in Singapore so I guess i have to make do with this deck.

A madness shared by 52.

« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2012, 09:37:20 AM »

moonexe

• Lurker

• Facebook:
That big "B" on the back wrecks it for me.  Ever see an Ellusionist deck with a big "E" on the back, or a Theory11 deck with "T11" anywhere but on the ad card and the box?
S&M V1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. :P

« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2012, 10:37:36 AM »

Deboziology

• Forum Regular
  • Folie à deux.
Haha, That's true, But this deck's back design totally focuses on the 2 big Bs on there where i think the double D's on the smoke and mirrors play a support role of the back design.

A madness shared by 52.

« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2012, 03:06:00 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
I won 3 decks and an uncut sheet so I'm not going to be buying them. I'm really not a fan of the back design at all. But the box is awesome.

« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2012, 04:19:22 PM »

Gunshy1

• Discourse Deity

• Twitter:

Haha, That's true, But this deck's back design totally focuses on the 2 big Bs on there where i think the double D's on the smoke and mirrors play a support role of the back design.
[/quote]

maybe for S&M1-3 but 4-6 the DD is the only thing on the back at all.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 04:19:59 PM by Gunshy1 »
have you heard the word???

« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2012, 04:22:44 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
Done with minimalism a logo-back is not a bad thing at all. In this case, it's done terribly. The box is admittedly great, but we learned from T11 how pointless a great box can be when the product inside is hideous trash.

I think Colin said that they learned a lot from this process and will be switching how they do the art in the next deck and I am looking forward to that. I honestly think his potential is great, just not with this release. I can't wait to see what he has to offer next, though. :)
Forum Founder.

« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2012, 11:11:53 PM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
Yeah I'm not a fan of the back but I'm still interested in checking out the rest of the deck! The court cards looked like they could be pretty cool!

« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2012, 05:33:39 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:

Notice that I left Dan and Dave out...  At least the double-D is their first initials.  The "B" is the company name, which happens to be "BEDECEIVED"...  If I saw a deck emblazoned like this one was (and if I recall, the company name is visible on the back in small print), I'd question whether it was a legit deck or not.

And the fact that they cribbed heavily from the Sentinels deck really looks bad, to me.  I'd be surprised if T11 didn't send them a cease-and-desist.  The faces on the B deck look like stripped-down Sentinels.

« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2012, 09:58:05 AM »

VortexHead

• Discourse Veteran
I was tempted by these but with so many releases and a few things I dislike like the B logo I decided against it. Collin is a cool guy though, I think he has good customer service.
UC

« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2012, 11:15:14 AM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
Many people told Colin that the Style deck looked a lot like the Sentinels and he said that he doesn't see a resemblance. 

« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2012, 11:51:07 PM »

Deboziology

• Forum Regular
  • Folie à deux.
I'm still looking forward to the deck though. Even though I'm regretting getting them when I can get other decks with that money. Oh well!

A madness shared by 52.

« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2012, 05:23:33 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
Many people told Colin that the Style deck looked a lot like the Sentinels and he said that he doesn't see a resemblance.

Say wha?  He can't see it?  Well, I guess that's WHY it looks so much like the Sentinels!  The art style is practically identical - if you stripped away many of the details of a Sentinels court card, it would look EXTREMELY similar to a BeDeceived Style court card.

Even if the idea was totally original and he knew nothing of the Sentinels, it still ends up looking like a knock-off, which gives yet another reason to not want the deck.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 05:24:26 AM by Don Boyer, TAFKA Good@Sabacc »

« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2012, 04:34:02 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
I just realized that he is a big fan of the sentinels! I remember when Bedeceived first started, he was using the Sentinels in his first photo shoot.

« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2012, 07:49:28 PM »

K

• Discourse Veteran
  • Card for me maybe?

may i know the website please?  :P
Stalking the forums, I'm in that corner!

« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2012, 08:20:58 PM »

xZEROx

• Frequent Flyer

This is the second time you're doing this. Please just do your simple searches on google. The website is even listed in the first post of the thread.

http://bedeceived.com/

« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2012, 08:37:54 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
My decks and uncut sheet were shipped today. I'll be doing a review once I get them and break them in
 :)

« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2012, 08:44:23 PM »

K

• Discourse Veteran
  • Card for me maybe?

This is the second time you're doing this. Please just do your simple searches on google. The website is even listed in the first post of the thread.

not the actual site, the local site selling in Singapore, sorry for the misunderstanding.  :(

« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2012, 02:49:02 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
I just realized that he is a big fan of the sentinels! I remember when Bedeceived first started, he was using the Sentinels in his first photo shoot.

Then for him to say he doesn't see the resemblance while practically everyone else does means he's either willfully ignorant of the fact or is just that clueless.  If a hundred different people tell you that the sky is blue, it's a pretty safe bet that it's blue, regardless of what color you may be seeing...

not the actual site, the local site selling in Singapore, sorry for the misunderstanding.  :(

Use more descriptive sentences if you want to avoid this problem.

And Google is still your friend.  I did a search for "*.sg Bedeceived playing cards" and got this:

http://www.phing.com/listing/513029-The-Style-Deck-from-Bedeceived

and I wasn't even trying hard.

USE GOOGLE!  He WANTS to help you, if you'll let him...

« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2012, 03:33:41 AM »

Deboziology

• Forum Regular
  • Folie à deux.

Just search Magic Castle on google and you can find the website. Head over to the decks sections and the deck is the first one . The website is www.magiccastle.com.sg .

A madness shared by 52.

« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2012, 07:06:53 AM »

K

• Discourse Veteran
  • Card for me maybe?

Use more descriptive sentences if you want to avoid this problem.

And Google is still your friend.  I did a search for "*.sg Bedeceived playing cards" and got this:

http://www.phing.com/listing/513029-The-Style-Deck-from-Bedeceived

and I wasn't even trying hard.

USE GOOGLE!  He WANTS to help you, if you'll let him...

Just search Magic Castle on google and you can find the website. Head over to the decks sections and the deck is the first one . The website is www.magiccastle.com.sg .

i did try to search using google but all that came out was other forums such as t11 etc, their facebook and website and some other random sites..

anyway I asked because I was hoping it'll be some local site which I did not see before that sells a range of decks other than the bedeceived deck, i apologize if its abit off topic..

thanks for the patience and help you've guys have given me, bear with me if i make anymore mistakes..  :'(
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 07:09:03 AM by K »

« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2012, 08:42:16 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:

i did try to search using google but all that came out was other forums such as t11 etc, their facebook and website and some other random sites..

anyway I asked because I was hoping it'll be some local site which I did not see before that sells a range of decks other than the bedeceived deck, i apologize if its abit off topic..

thanks for the patience and help you've guys have given me, bear with me if i make anymore mistakes..  :'(

Hey, no sweat.  While the advice was genuine, I was ribbing you a bit in my response - and you reacted better than most.  Glad to hear you have a sense of humor!  :))

« Reply #48 on: February 07, 2012, 04:03:37 PM »

Gunshy1

• Discourse Deity

• Twitter:
just got my decks in and first impression is... DAMN this box is sexy.

i'll give an update later on the cards, as of now i am still infatuated with the box  :-X

UPDATE: the cards feel great. the smell quite strong though. The deck feels broken in right out of the box. the backs of the cards look great in thumb fans. the red angled stripe makes a red circle, which i thought was kinda cool. the court cards seem VERY small though.

otherwise i like this deck quite a lot.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 04:35:53 PM by Gunshy1 »

« Reply #49 on: February 07, 2012, 04:40:45 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
just got my decks in and first impression is... DAMN this box is sexy.

i'll give an update later on the cards, as of now i am still infatuated with the box  :-X

UPDATE: the cards feel great. the smell quite strong though. The deck feels broken in right out of the box. the backs of the cards look great in thumb fans. the red angled stripe makes a red circle, which i thought was kinda cool. the court cards seem VERY small though.

otherwise i like this deck quite a lot.
Sounds great! Thanks for letting us know  :)
I will be receiving mine tomorrow or the next day

« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2012, 04:44:40 PM »

Gunshy1

• Discourse Deity

• Twitter:
@magicaddictz you are much better at fanning then i am so much sure to show off that red circle!!! i think its sweet!

« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2012, 04:53:57 PM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
Did you buy the decks? Or did you win them in a contest?

« Reply #52 on: February 07, 2012, 05:16:58 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
I bought it!

« Reply #53 on: February 07, 2012, 05:21:06 PM »

Gunshy1

• Discourse Deity

• Twitter:
i purchased them on maybe friday and i got them in the mail today

« Reply #54 on: February 07, 2012, 05:27:11 PM »

Frost

• Discourse Royalty
who is going to do a tutorial on this deck ??

« Reply #55 on: February 07, 2012, 05:28:48 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
I will do a review on this deck.

« Reply #56 on: February 07, 2012, 08:16:53 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
who is going to do a tutorial on this deck ??
I don't know what a deck tutorial is... but I will be doing a deck review of them

« Reply #57 on: February 08, 2012, 07:37:34 AM »

Deboziology

• Forum Regular
  • Folie à deux.
If you guys want, I could do a written review of The Style Deck once I get them and break them in. That would take a week or two probably . But I guess by then MagicAddictz2's review will be up already. Oh well do let me know and I'll be more than willing to do a review on this deck.

A madness shared by 52.

« Reply #58 on: February 08, 2012, 12:06:30 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
I ordered them 3 days ago with normal shipping. Do you know about how much time they will take to come? I am very impatient LOL.

« Reply #59 on: February 08, 2012, 10:43:56 PM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
I ordered them 3 days ago with normal shipping. Do you know about how much time they will take to come? I am very impatient LOL.

Go to the source - ask bedeceived.com

« Reply #60 on: February 08, 2012, 11:04:43 PM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:

Well it often take 5-7 business days with the standard shipping, so try to be patient! haha

If you really want to know what's up though you can check your tracking number (if you received one) or go to the source and contact their customer service.

« Reply #61 on: February 09, 2012, 12:20:58 AM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:

Well it often take 5-7 business days with the standard shipping, so try to be patient! haha

If you really want to know what's up though you can check your tracking number (if you received one) or go to the source and contact their customer service.
I guess I'll just wait and get a good surprise once it arrives in the mail :P

« Reply #62 on: February 09, 2012, 12:45:35 AM »

Mago

They usually didnt msg you right away. I bought mine on feb 2 and received them on feb 6.
"A deck of cards is  like a bottle of wine the older the better"!!!!

« Reply #63 on: February 09, 2012, 01:04:54 AM »

Frost

• Discourse Royalty
has anybody made a review for this deck yet ??
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 03:03:21 PM by Frost »

« Reply #64 on: February 09, 2012, 01:44:43 AM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
has anybody made a tutorial for this deck yet ??

What do you mean by "tutorial"? Are you talking about a review of the deck and how it looks and handles?

« Reply #65 on: February 09, 2012, 02:56:19 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
My decks came in the mail today but I havent opened the package because I think my uncut sheet will come in an hour or so.
I will do an unboxing + sneak peak soon!

« Reply #66 on: February 09, 2012, 03:47:10 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
has anybody made a review for this deck yet ??
1) You have already asked this question.
2) Just look on youtube.
Search results:
http://www.youtube.com/results?q=style%20deck%20by%20Bedecieved%20review&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=w1
The 1st and 3rd videos are reviews.
3) Voila!

@magicaddictz I can't wait to see ur unboxing and review!

« Reply #67 on: February 09, 2012, 03:48:06 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:

They usually didnt msg you right away. I bought mine on feb 2 and received them on feb 6.
I recieved a message from them saying my card had been charged, but I just haven't received the package yet. Can't wait for it to come!

« Reply #68 on: February 09, 2012, 04:01:56 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
I opened mine up and I really like them! The back design is kinda ugly and the faces look similar to the sentinels but I compared the 2 decks are they are a bit different.
The feel of the deck is really nice though!

« Reply #69 on: February 09, 2012, 04:06:31 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
I opened mine up and I really like them! The back design is kinda ugly and the faces look similar to the sentinels but I compared the 2 decks are they are a bit different.
The feel of the deck is really nice though!
That's a bit of a disappointement! But what matters most is the feel, and if you say it's good, I totally believe you! Hey, will you post your review on this forum once you make one?

« Reply #70 on: February 09, 2012, 04:08:26 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
Really nice feel!

« Reply #71 on: February 09, 2012, 04:23:28 PM »

Gunshy1

• Discourse Deity

• Twitter:
for some reason i REALLY like the backs. idk why though

« Reply #72 on: February 09, 2012, 04:31:23 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
for some reason i REALLY like the backs. idk why though
I feel the same way, and I think it is because the deck has a slightly industrial yet gentleman like feel to it. It is elegant yet rural at the same time, if you know what I mean. I think this impression is created by the two big circles with a B, the two gentlemen, the triangles in the background, and the little thingys in the corner. Lol. I dont know what they are called.

« Reply #73 on: February 09, 2012, 07:10:00 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:

« Reply #74 on: February 10, 2012, 04:46:53 AM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
Yeah I just got my deck in the mail!! I haven't had a chance to open it up yet and test it out but I'm looking forward to doing so. The pictures I've seen so far make the deck look good. I'll have to open it up in the morning and really check it out. I'll be sure to post what I think about it and all on here after I do.

« Reply #75 on: February 10, 2012, 06:25:33 AM »

moonexe

• Lurker

• Facebook:
You know, this deck is actually growing on me. It definitely has its own stylish touch. I might get a few after all. :P

« Reply #76 on: February 10, 2012, 06:50:53 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
I just received mine, and I have to say, it is definitely worth it!!!!!!! Get i!

« Reply #77 on: February 21, 2012, 05:41:05 AM »

Joshua Robinson

• Former Moderator
  • Extraordinaire
  • grow. create. live.

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• Windows Live:

• YouTube:
Just asked my mum to buy me a few things: 2 Decks, Wristband and an Uncut sheet! all for $60 and FREE SHIPPING!!! im cheering about the free shipping, not all places advertise that for not many things
I am now a Business Representative for www.shuffleanddeal.com.au

Youtube channel for Shuffle and Deal: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShuffleAndDealAus?feature=mhee

« Reply #78 on: February 21, 2012, 01:07:39 PM »

Belk

• Cardistry nut
I picked up a brick can't say I'm big on them, though I do support the company.
Disregard women, acquire playing cards. :p

« Reply #79 on: February 21, 2012, 01:47:15 PM »

moonexe

• Lurker

• Facebook:
Just asked my mum to buy me a few things: 2 Decks, Wristband and an Uncut sheet! all for $60 and FREE SHIPPING!!! im cheering about the free shipping, not all places advertise that for not many things
Yeah, their shipping is amazing, it's what convinced me to place my order.
I got two decks, and if they feel as good as I'm expecting, I might buy more. Can't wait to get them.

« Reply #80 on: February 21, 2012, 02:43:37 PM »

Gunshy1

• Discourse Deity

• Twitter:
@moon.exe u shoulda just placed a bigger order lol! the cards feel amazing.

« Reply #81 on: February 21, 2012, 10:07:18 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:

« Reply #82 on: February 22, 2012, 01:24:09 AM »

Joshua Robinson

• Former Moderator
  • Extraordinaire
  • grow. create. live.

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• Windows Live:

• YouTube:
I now need to pick up 3 frames, hopefully pretty cheap and im asking for my uncut to be signed! i emailed him and Collin said yes
I am now a Business Representative for www.shuffleanddeal.com.au

Youtube channel for Shuffle and Deal: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShuffleAndDealAus?feature=mhee

« Reply #83 on: February 22, 2012, 01:32:34 AM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
My framed Style Deck Uncut Sheet!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=387920417889568&set=a.348651548483122.102336.295728693775408&type=1&theater

That looks really nice!

I just got a frame for my D1IE uncut and I got that hanging on my wall now. I also got a shadow box and added shelfs to it like Curts, It looks really good.
People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday.

Today I found something that reminded me of you. But don't worry I flushed and everything went back to normal.

« Reply #84 on: February 29, 2012, 04:22:43 PM »

Bedeceived

Hey guys!  I want to say thank you to all of you who have ordered the Style Deck thus far!  Hopefully most of you have enjoyed them!  They've been getting great reviews on Youtube and Facebook, so that's something great! 

I recognize the two main art concerns - the court cards and the backs.  I'd like to address them here, even if I've addressed them elsewhere.  Hopefully it will convince some of you to own this deck, and if not - at least it will offer some insight into some of our motivations :)  I plan to go in more detail here than I have elsewhere.

The backs:  I can honestly say that the backs did not look amazing on the photoshop mockups pictures.  I agree there.  I liked them from the start, but as people pointed out different things they definitely lost value to me.  In the beginning we asked for a design that incorporated the logo.  We wanted something simple that incorporated the logo, because we were trying to build up our brand.  We're a new company, so having that brand recognition was one thing that was kept on the forefront.  You can see the logo on the box, the back design, and the jokers.  I admit that is a lot of branding, however it gives a good "theme" to the deck (honestly) and with our next decks we're going for much less branding and logo-ing. 

One thing I do have to say about the back design is that you cannot judge it until you have it in your hands.  I know that sounds like a cop-out to get you to buy it, but I'm serious.  Like I said, I wasn't too wild about it after a while, but when i got my first deck and pulled them out of the box - I instantly fell in love.  While I may be a bit biased, I seriously love the backs, and they really POP and draw attention (in a good way of course).  Along with the dots on the tuck box, it adds a casino sort of feel to it.  These backs are definitely unique, and the only similarity between them and any deck I can find is the Smoke and Mirrors with the logo, but even that is completely different in this regard.  They are one of a kind, and when spread out they have a nice red ribbon going across them, which adds a cool touch to your ribbon spreads. 

Next comes the court cards.  I've explained these the most, and I can completely 100% see where people feel they look like the Sentinels.  I've never disagreed with that.  What I've disagreed with is that they are the same thing.  If you look closely (Evan does a great job of showing them side by side) the Sentinels are a lot busier and use more color.  What IS similar is the "zoomed out" look.  You could say the shape is the same, but the shape is the same as a bicycle deck - just zoomed out without the border around it.  So yes, they look similar.  They aren't the same, and personally - while I love the Sentinels a lot (they were my favorite at one point) - I like the Style Deck's court cards a lot more.  They're very simple, easy to recognize, and definitely "stylish". 

To add another point, these are the best cards I've ever felt.  They are perfect for how I like my cards to feel.  Really soft and springy. They spring great, anaconda like a dream, and plus the box is really really awesome (my favorite part).

Also remember that we have a 60 day guarantee.  I'm honestly saying that you need to look at these backs yourself and let them grow on you.  Buy them, check them out, and if they don't grow on you you can send them back in their original condition and I will refund all of your money and even pay for the shipping back.  That's how sure I am that these will grow on you.  And if not, hey!  There's always next deck (Which has begun design)!

tl;dr:  Just get them.  If you don't like them you can send them back.

Hope you all have a great day, and if you have any questions at all you can post in this thread (I'll try to check it often) or email me at ceo@bedeceived.com.  We also have a pretty cool live chat feature on the site that goes straight to me when I'm online, so you can ask stuff on there. 

Love,
Collin

« Reply #85 on: February 29, 2012, 04:54:55 PM »

moonexe

• Lurker

• Facebook:
I'm just gonna confirm what Collin said in that the deck looks MUCH better in person. I didn't really like it at first and mainly bought it for the aristocrat stock and magic finish, but it quickly grew on me. It really does look great when you're holding it in your hands.  ;)
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 04:55:51 PM by Moon.exe »

« Reply #86 on: February 29, 2012, 05:14:46 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
I personally REALLY like the deck. Here are its PROS:
- custom pips
- custom court card
- nice looking backs (not the best, but better than many)
- cool custom box
- nice ace of spades
- awesome jokers
- amazing stock and finish
I really recommend you buy them. + they come really well packaged!

« Reply #87 on: February 29, 2012, 09:53:44 PM »

zaganh

• Discourse Deity
  • Hakuna matata feet up sippin java ^^

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
got my 2 bricks of them ^^ back of the box looked a bit blurry and some of the lines are shorter on the front it anoyed me until i felt the quality and when the lines meet the circle they stop a little before it drives me a bit insane but if i dont look at the backs when using them from the corner of my eyes the backs look awesome haha love the shaped suits too but yeah they feel awesome its same combo as vortex will be right stock and finish ?

« Reply #88 on: February 29, 2012, 10:30:58 PM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
Not a huge fan of certain parts of the deck but the backs did grow on me as well. It's much better in person and it is unique, which is a good thing. I wouldn't say it's my favorite back or deck by any means, but it is still a nice deck. It's worth checking out I would say.

« Reply #89 on: February 29, 2012, 10:32:12 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
Hey guys!  I want to say thank you to all of you who have ordered the Style Deck thus far!  Hopefully most of you have enjoyed them!  They've been getting great reviews on Youtube and Facebook, so that's something great! 

I recognize the two main art concerns - the court cards and the backs.  I'd like to address them here, even if I've addressed them elsewhere.  Hopefully it will convince some of you to own this deck, and if not - at least it will offer some insight into some of our motivations :)  I plan to go in more detail here than I have elsewhere.

The backs:  I can honestly say that the backs did not look amazing on the photoshop mockups pictures.  I agree there.  I liked them from the start, but as people pointed out different things they definitely lost value to me.  In the beginning we asked for a design that incorporated the logo.  We wanted something simple that incorporated the logo, because we were trying to build up our brand.  We're a new company, so having that brand recognition was one thing that was kept on the forefront.  You can see the logo on the box, the back design, and the jokers.  I admit that is a lot of branding, however it gives a good "theme" to the deck (honestly) and with our next decks we're going for much less branding and logo-ing. 

One thing I do have to say about the back design is that you cannot judge it until you have it in your hands.  I know that sounds like a cop-out to get you to buy it, but I'm serious.  Like I said, I wasn't too wild about it after a while, but when i got my first deck and pulled them out of the box - I instantly fell in love.  While I may be a bit biased, I seriously love the backs, and they really POP and draw attention (in a good way of course).  Along with the dots on the tuck box, it adds a casino sort of feel to it.  These backs are definitely unique, and the only similarity between them and any deck I can find is the Smoke and Mirrors with the logo, but even that is completely different in this regard.  They are one of a kind, and when spread out they have a nice red ribbon going across them, which adds a cool touch to your ribbon spreads. 

Next comes the court cards.  I've explained these the most, and I can completely 100% see where people feel they look like the Sentinels.  I've never disagreed with that.  What I've disagreed with is that they are the same thing.  If you look closely (Evan does a great job of showing them side by side) the Sentinels are a lot busier and use more color.  What IS similar is the "zoomed out" look.  You could say the shape is the same, but the shape is the same as a bicycle deck - just zoomed out without the border around it.  So yes, they look similar.  They aren't the same, and personally - while I love the Sentinels a lot (they were my favorite at one point) - I like the Style Deck's court cards a lot more.  They're very simple, easy to recognize, and definitely "stylish". 

To add another point, these are the best cards I've ever felt.  They are perfect for how I like my cards to feel.  Really soft and springy. They spring great, anaconda like a dream, and plus the box is really really awesome (my favorite part).

Also remember that we have a 60 day guarantee.  I'm honestly saying that you need to look at these backs yourself and let them grow on you.  Buy them, check them out, and if they don't grow on you you can send them back in their original condition and I will refund all of your money and even pay for the shipping back.  That's how sure I am that these will grow on you.  And if not, hey!  There's always next deck (Which has begun design)!

Hope you all have a great day, and if you have any questions at all you can post in this thread (I'll try to check it often) or email me at ceo@bedeceived.com.  We also have a pretty cool live chat feature on the site that goes straight to me when I'm online, so you can ask stuff on there. 

Love,
Collin
Do you have any plans for future decks?

« Reply #90 on: February 29, 2012, 10:53:09 PM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
@Nathan, the style deck was the first in a trilogy of decks, so yes they do have more in store.

« Reply #91 on: February 29, 2012, 10:56:39 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
@Nathan, the style deck was the first in a trilogy of decks, so yes they do have more in store.
Oh, that's good to know! Any additional info?

« Reply #92 on: February 29, 2012, 10:58:07 PM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:

Yeah the other two are going to be the mystery deck and the confidence deck. No pictures or anything yet though. Should be cool to see the what they come up with next and how they improve!

« Reply #93 on: February 29, 2012, 11:38:04 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:

Yeah the other two are going to be the mystery deck and the confidence deck. No pictures or anything yet though. Should be cool to see the what they come up with next and how they improve!
Wow. I can't believe I hadn't heard of them before. Aristocrat stock and magic finish I'm guessing...

« Reply #94 on: February 29, 2012, 11:40:43 PM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
Yeah with the success of the first deck handling wise I would guess they would continue to use that stock and finish. I know that most everybody LOVED the handling of these decks! So if it's not broke don't fix it  ;)

« Reply #95 on: February 29, 2012, 11:49:54 PM »

zaganh

• Discourse Deity

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
the put up a picture gallery of images that the next deck will be like they were like horror pictures i think really wierd and dark i think thats whats inspiring the mystery deck
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 11:50:45 PM by zaganh »

« Reply #96 on: February 29, 2012, 11:51:18 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
Yeah with the success of the first deck handling wise I would guess they would continue to use that stock and finish. I know that most everybody LOVED the handling of these decks! So if it's not broke don't fix it  ;)
Yup. The only thing I regretted was that the handling was a bit uneven.

« Reply #97 on: February 29, 2012, 11:55:33 PM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
the put up a picture gallery of images that the next deck will be like they were like horror pictures i think really wierd and dark i think thats whats inspiring the mystery deck

Do you have a link or can you post some of those pictures here? I know many of us would love to see them!! The first deck was great handling but was a little disappointing looks wise. I'm hoping that Bedeceived bounces back with a killer second deck. I can see lots of potential in the company and I think with the feedback that they've got they could easily make a great looking deck. I guess only time will tell.

« Reply #98 on: February 29, 2012, 11:57:47 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
Horror pictures? Really? If that is true I'm passing on this deck.

« Reply #99 on: March 01, 2012, 12:07:19 AM »

zaganh

• Discourse Deity

• Facebook:

• YouTube:

Do you have a link or can you post some of those pictures here? I know many of us would love to see them!! The first deck was great handling but was a little disappointing looks wise. I'm hoping that Bedeceived bounces back with a killer second deck. I can see lots of potential in the company and I think with the feedback that they've got they could easily make a great looking deck. I guess only time will tell.

they said somthing about this post bieng inspiration for there next deck it said did anyone see that post we made a couple weeks back little easter egg into what the next deck might look like

it said somthing like that so i had to search for the post haha

Bedeceived shared a link.February 8A view into the future?  http://www.mymodernmet.com/profiles/blogs/beautiful-and-dark-surreal-art
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 12:08:07 AM by zaganh »

« Reply #100 on: March 01, 2012, 12:57:19 AM »

Linguist_

• Elite Member
I'm a huge fan of surrealism so I'd be more than happy with a surrealist inspired deck; mind you, I love skulls and things too so I love the Karnival series where most people go 'ugh, more skulls?'. My own picture of a deck inspired by the word 'mystery' was more minimalist, I think but surreal works too.

I guess I could see how surrealism might seem like horror, but it's more about unexpected or impossible things, or things that make you look twice rather than making you screw up your face or be shocked, like horror might.

I really enjoy the Style deck - nice and simplistic on the face and quite bold on the backs with a box that is very stylish and handling that seems effortless. I can understand where Colin comes from being a brand new company and using branding in their first deck to establish the brand and if they are turning it down for future releases then that's great.
Oh, Lawd!

« Reply #101 on: March 03, 2012, 06:37:43 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:

Love,
Collin

I appreciate the effort you're making in reaching out to the community about your deck.  I actually ended up buying some.  They aren't my favorite deck, but certain aspects of the design have grown on me and the handling is great.

One question: was it intentional to have all four kings with the same face, as well as the queens and the jacks?  I would have preferred a little difference in facial expressions, something besides the suit to give the images more personality.

« Reply #102 on: March 03, 2012, 11:31:34 PM »

Bedeceived

I believe (I don't have one by me)  that in standards all of the faces are the same.  That may be where our designer got it

« Reply #103 on: March 04, 2012, 03:24:29 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
I believe (I don't have one by me)  that in standards all of the faces are the same.  That may be where our designer got it

Actually, no.  In a Bicycle deck, each face has a distinctive appearance and features that allow you to tell them from the other faces.

King/Spades: curly moustache, scalloped beard, hair curls out, bears a sword pointing up.
King/Hearts: no moustache, split beard, hair curls in, bearing a sword held horizontally behind his head (hence the "suicide king" nickname)
King/Clubs: curly moustache, split beard, hair curls out with loose locks on his right, bears a sword pointing up.
King/Diamonds: head in profile facing his right, moustache, beard curled out, hair curled in, bears an vertical axe behind his head.
Queen/Spades: small eyes, pushed in nose, hair confined under headpiece, younger appearance, bears a flower and scepter.
Queen/Hearts: large eyes, full nose, hair scalloped at edge of headpiece, older appearance, bears a flower only.
Queen/Clubs: small eyes, full nose, hair in a wave peeking out from headpiece, much older appearance, bears a flower.
Queen/Diamonds: similar to Clubs except larger eyes and not as old in appearance.
Jack/Spades: head in profile facing his left, curly moustache, no beard, hair curls both in and out, bears a scepter.
Jack/Hearts: head in profile facing his right, curly moustache, no beard, long hair curled out, bears a vertical axe behind him and a feather in front of him.
Jack/Clubs: no moustache, no beard, hair curls out, feather in headpiece, bears a spear.
Jack/Diamonds: no moustache, no beard, hair curls out, bears a pike.

No standard deck I've ever seen has identical-looking faces throughout.  Some people might like that, but most people prefer something that hews a little closer to the standard, at least in that the court cards' faces should all have distinctive appearances making them easily distinguishable from each other.  If you believe the ancient lore about playing card designs, the cards were meant at one time to represent famous historical figures, so they were never meant to look identical to each other.  It's in the Wikipedia article, "Playing Card".

Consider this for your next deck, if you would, please.  Like I said, the Style deck has grown on me some and I do enjoy the handling.  The indices are particularly unique, and I'm rather fond of them.  While this one isn't my favorite deck, perhaps the next deck will be.  I'm at least interested enough to see.

Please, for all that's good in the card design world, don't fall into the trap that some others have - focus more on the CARDS than on the BOX that they come in!  A pretty box is a wonderful thing, but if the cards don't live up to it, there's little point.

« Reply #104 on: March 05, 2012, 04:59:42 PM »

Bedeceived

Of course.  I've learned a lot from looking at some recent deck releases that got some pretty bad reviews based on the facts that it was crap in a pretty box. :)

Thank you for the tips!

Collin

« Reply #105 on: March 11, 2012, 05:16:04 PM »

Bedeceived

The decks sold out today!  i want to give another huge thank you to all of you who purchased.  Now if only we can sell out these uncut sheets! ;)

I've seen the kings and some queens of the Mystery Deck, and omg are they amazing.  I think you guys are seriously going to love them - and I think they bring something totally unique to the field.  I know a lot of people say that, but these are seriously unique.  We didn't show our designer ANY playing card designs for inspiration.  We only showed some art and told him our concept.  Again, we went with a non-playing card designer like with the first deck, however Jason did not design this one. I really think you guys are going to enjoy it.

Collin

« Reply #106 on: March 11, 2012, 05:35:56 PM »

cosmicsecret

• Discourse Lover
  • Manipulator
Congratulations!
3 Style decks are on the way to germany for me :)
Would have ordered a uncut sheet in addition but kicked it out of my cart in the last minute.
Sooo many new decks are being released in the last time....and that means spending your hard cash wisely...
Wish you all the best with the Mystery deck!
Hopefully you will  show up with something unique as you said :) (as i said soo many decks being released)

Currently waiting for those decks being released :
- Seasons [Primavera / Seronda]  / Aether [Vortex] / Bicycle [Actuators] / Mana [Oracle] / The Blue Crown - [Altruism] / Encarded [Tendril]

« Reply #107 on: March 11, 2012, 05:46:07 PM »

Linguist_

• Elite Member
The decks sold out today!  i want to give another huge thank you to all of you who purchased.  Now if only we can sell out these uncut sheets! ;)

I've seen the kings and some queens of the Mystery Deck, and omg are they amazing.  I think you guys are seriously going to love them - and I think they bring something totally unique to the field.  I know a lot of people say that, but these are seriously unique.  We didn't show our designer ANY playing card designs for inspiration.  We only showed some art and told him our concept.  Again, we went with a non-playing card designer like with the first deck, however Jason did not design this one. I really think you guys are going to enjoy it.

Collin

Congratulations! I've got my uncut sheet still in the tube waiting to be framed 8). This is the first deck that I've purchased from the initial release that has then sold out. I must say it is a greater experience on my bank account than finding it from a reseller some time after!

Also, cue the obligatory 'when do you think it'll be released?' at the first mention of a new deck. I doubt the name of the deck 'Mystery' will deter them from asking!
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 05:49:05 PM by Linguist_ »
Oh, Lawd!

« Reply #108 on: March 11, 2012, 07:25:43 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
Congrats on selling out of them! That's a huge accomplishment for the company. I'll be honest... I didn't except the Style deck to go very far but it did and I was extremely happy with the deck. I'm very excited to see the Mystery deck!

« Reply #109 on: March 11, 2012, 08:45:42 PM »

Bedeceived

Hopefully you will  show up with something unique as you said :) (as i said soo many decks being released)
I honestly think this is something that will differ from anything else out there.  But it's a Mystery :)

Collin
Also, cue the obligatory 'when do you think it'll be released?' at the first mention of a new deck. I doubt the name of the deck 'Mystery' will deter them from asking!
We're hoping to release it in June!  So far I've only seen the kings and a queen, and we're developing around a card every day or 2.  So by the time the final touches are put on and everything is printed, it will be June :)

Congrats on selling out of them! That's a huge accomplishment for the company. I'll be honest... I didn't except the Style deck to go very far but it did and I was extremely happy with the deck. I'm very excited to see the Mystery deck!
Thank you! Me too!

You guys have a wonderful community here.  I have the Shell, but I'm certainly honored to be a part of this group of people.

Collin

« Reply #110 on: March 11, 2012, 11:25:19 PM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
Congratulations on your successful sell-out.  Maybe you can hold some sheets for contest prizes, or offer some on eBay?

You guys have a wonderful community here.  I have the Shell, but I'm certainly honored to be a part of this group of people.

Collin

What's the Shell?  The only capital-S "Shell" I know is the fuel company...

« Reply #111 on: March 12, 2012, 01:05:14 AM »

Bedeceived

it's the Bedeceived Forums.

Collin