You are Here:
2 LTD Decks from Ellusionist with orders

Author (Read 15895 times)

Re: 2 LTD Decks from Ellusionist with orders
« Reply #75 on: December 11, 2011, 07:54:02 PM »

Knobz1

• Discourse Royalty
Awesome - $21 shipping is not bad at all, it's pretty good considering your order was around $350. Can't wait to see what the cab looks like.
Thanks.  Neither can I!
- Adam

« Reply #76 on: December 12, 2011, 01:28:27 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
bloody PayPal is making us send in ID just like E same problem

Which problem was that?

I know PayPal occasionally has trouble with overseas accounts.  I don't know if this is still true, but some years back they had entire countries they refused to accept new accounts from.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #77 on: December 12, 2011, 02:04:06 AM »

Joshua Robinson

• Former Moderator
  • Extraordinaire
  • grow. create. live.

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• Windows Live:

• YouTube:
no, they cancelled the whole order, gonna call them and ask to put it back up, i dont know why though
I am now a Business Representative for www.shuffleanddeal.com.au

Youtube channel for Shuffle and Deal: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShuffleAndDealAus?feature=mhee

« Reply #78 on: December 12, 2011, 02:33:33 AM »

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
no, they cancelled the whole order, gonna call them and ask to put it back up, i dont know why though

I tried to use paypal to pay for the Blue crown once, but it doesn't accept. So I gotta use credit card number.

« Reply #79 on: December 12, 2011, 02:43:47 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:

So, ask why the order was canceled.  Perhaps you can prevent the same thing happening in the future.

I tried to use paypal to pay for the Blue crown once, but it doesn't accept. So I gotta use credit card number.

I have a debit card as my primary on PayPal.  So whether it draws straight off my checking or off the debit card, the money comes from the same place.  In fact, if they use my debit card, I get reward points!

I never really use the points anyway.  Earlier this year I traded nearly all of them to send $250 to the Japanese Red Cross after the earthquake/tsunami/nuclear disaster.  That's one trifecta that I'd never want to win...

Anyway - we're really getting off topic here.  Did anyone ELSE take advantage of the two-day two-fer deal on the LTD decks?  What did you get?  Would you have placed your order if there was no two-fer being offered?
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #80 on: December 12, 2011, 02:56:04 AM »

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
I did order for 2 LTD decks.
I got half brick of infinity, artifice, emerald artifice.
Legacy thread, a pair of arcane, a sample pack decks.
Umm, I don't remember any more.

« Reply #81 on: December 14, 2011, 01:39:20 AM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:

So, ask why the order was canceled.  Perhaps you can prevent the same thing happening in the future.

I have a debit card as my primary on PayPal.  So whether it draws straight off my checking or off the debit card, the money comes from the same place.  In fact, if they use my debit card, I get reward points!

I never really use the points anyway.  Earlier this year I traded nearly all of them to send $250 to the Japanese Red Cross after the earthquake/tsunami/nuclear disaster.  That's one trifecta that I'd never want to win...

Anyway - we're really getting off topic here.  Did anyone ELSE take advantage of the two-day two-fer deal on the LTD decks?  What did you get?  Would you have placed your order if there was no two-fer being offered?
How did you get a debit card for paypal? Do you know if this can be done in Canada?
People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday.

Today I found something that reminded me of you. But don't worry I flushed and everything went back to normal.

« Reply #82 on: December 14, 2011, 01:56:18 AM »

Curt

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:
How did you get a debit card for paypal? Do you know if this can be done in Canada?

I live in BC and have my bank account hooked up to my paypal. You simple just have to follow the steps shown they have on their website. I waited until I was 18 years old to link my account because I have read some bad stories of people getting their accounts frozen because they said they were over 18 and were not. Its, up to you but I did not think it was worth the risk. Now that I have my own credit card, I make 99% of my purchases on that to build my credit rating anyway.