You are Here:
new KS deck "The Mirror Deck Gaffed Playing Cards"

Author (Read 5555 times)

new KS deck "The Mirror Deck Gaffed Playing Cards"
« on: February 15, 2013, 02:15:27 AM »

S.C.

• Forum Regular
Hey all, I came across this tonight and thought I would share.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1378405282/the-mirror-deck
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 02:19:10 AM by S.C. »

Re: new KS deck "The Mirror Deck Gaffed Playing Cards"
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2013, 02:30:54 AM »

agera94

• Discourse Veteran
I don't really understand this. Can't you just buy a double sided deck? I'm sure I'm missing something here... someone help me   :o
If I were an eskimo, I would build my igloo next to a supermarket.

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2013, 02:33:16 AM »

S.C.

• Forum Regular
I don't really understand this. Can't you just buy a double sided deck? I'm sure I'm missing something here... someone help me   :o

while they do produce a deck with faces on both sides typically they are set up so one side is lets say the KH and the other 8S or something along those lines. while this deck has the same face on both sides(i.e. KH and KH). hopefully that helps. :)

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2013, 02:35:40 AM »

Michael

• Discourse Royalty
  • Ugh, I wish I had money for THAT deck!
Hmmm looks interesting and fun :) pledged for one myself! Hopefully it gets funded!
"The magician takes the ordinary something and makes it do something extraordinary. Now you're looking for the secret... but you won't find it, because of course you're not really looking. You don't really want to know. You want to be fooled."

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2013, 02:40:09 AM »

agera94

• Discourse Veteran

while they do produce a deck with faces on both sides typically they are set up so one side is lets say the KH and the other 8S or something along those lines. while this deck has the same face on both sides(i.e. KH and KH). hopefully that helps. :)

That makes a lot more sense to me, thank you.
If I were an eskimo, I would build my igloo next to a supermarket.

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2013, 03:56:14 AM »

JamesKellogg3

• Newcomer
Hey everyone glad to see this is catching peoples attention. If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask anytime.

Thanks
James Kellogg

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2013, 04:25:11 AM »

Michael

• Discourse Royalty
Hey everyone glad to see this is catching peoples attention. If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask anytime.

Thanks
James Kellogg

I know you've just started this project and it still has a long ways (both in time and funding.... Hopefully not for long though concerning funding :) ). But, I was wondering if you could give us some insight on what you were thinking in terms of the tuck and jokers. I understand if that's still in the process and you want to keep it under wraps for now though :P
"The magician takes the ordinary something and makes it do something extraordinary. Now you're looking for the secret... but you won't find it, because of course you're not really looking. You don't really want to know. You want to be fooled."

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2013, 05:59:57 AM »

Pacis

• Forum Regular
I like it! Good idea. And what a T-shirt... :)
Too bad it cannot ship to international... :(  Thought of pledging for the 100 one. Won't do it then.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 06:03:31 AM by Pacis »

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2013, 08:37:32 AM »

Magic_Orthodoxy

• Jack of Diamonds
  • "Simul iustus et peccator"
It's a nice gaff, but to be honest, I have never heard of a trick where I'd need a mirror card. Can someone give an example?
More Magic and Deck Reviews https://www.youtube.com/magicorthodoxy

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2013, 09:42:46 AM »

John B.

• Don't you have work you should be doing? We are watching you.
  • Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
I am with david, I have signed effects with 2 spectators cards combining but they are always 2 different ones.
Do you guys even read this? Like I could have the meaning of life here and I doubt you would know it.

New KS Deck: The Mirror Deck
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2013, 10:10:30 PM »

sway

• Forum Regular
Hey guys,

I've just stumble upon this project over Kickstarter. It's a gaffed double-front deck and may appeal specially to you magicians out there, check it out:

http://kck.st/WLiCmY

Re: New KS Deck: The Mirror Deck
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2013, 11:47:25 PM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Hey guys,

I've just stumble upon this project over Kickstarter. It's a gaffed double-front deck and may appeal specially to you magicians out there, check it out:

http://kck.st/WLiCmY

Someone else stumbled across it before you - check the existing topics before making a new one, please.  I'm merging this with that one.

Depending on how the discussion for this deck develops, I might move it to the Magic/Cardistry board.  It will depend on how much you guys are talking about the cards and how much you're talking about the magic you can do with the cards (which would make it more of a magic topic than PCP).

BTW: I like this deck, already backed it.  I was actually disappointed when my double-faced deck didn't come in this design, although I now see the value of using double-facers with mismatched faces - if you're willing to destroy the cards with spectator signatures!  I'm curious to know more about possible applications.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 01:40:18 AM by Don Boyer »
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2013, 06:22:59 AM »

sway

• Forum Regular
Someone else stumbled across it before you - check the existing topics before making a new one, please.  I'm merging this with that one.

Oops, my bad. I should have checked more than the first page.

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2013, 06:37:12 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:

Oops, my bad. I should have checked more than the first page.

It was on the first page at the time - you must have missed it.  Use the search function as well, it can help.

So, besides asking us to "check it out," what are your thoughts on the deck?

« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2013, 11:16:06 AM »

sway

• Forum Regular
It's an interestingly odd deck and I think it would be cool to play around with. Still, I also can't think of a way to use a FULL mirrored deck in a trick.

Also, I can't see why would one get an AIP Bottle of the Mirror Deck. After all, it's a plain Standard Bike tuck and its attractiveness is on the cards itself.

« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2013, 01:50:42 PM »

Michael

• Discourse Royalty
It's an interestingly odd deck and I think it would be cool to play around with. Still, I also can't think of a way to use a FULL mirrored deck in a trick.

Also, I can't see why would one get an AIP Bottle of the Mirror Deck. After all, it's a plain Standard Bike tuck and its attractiveness is on the cards itself.

I agree the AIP isn't quite as appealing seeing as the tuck is just the standard Bike tuck. Maybe cause it's one of a kind but still....

But I think that's the reason why one of the tiers is to get only one complete set of a particular suite for $5. Then you wouldn't need to use a full deck of mirrored cards. I mean having a full deck can also be like "refills" for the same trick that requires a mirrored card, just with a different card each time.

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2013, 02:05:56 PM »

JamesKellogg3

• Newcomer
I am with david, I have signed effects with 2 spectators cards combining but they are always 2 different ones.
I'm going to try and answer all questions in one  :)

I have a few effects that I have came up with that needs a full deck. I'll give you a little hint try Shuffleboard by Simon Aaronson and see how clean it will become. (Needs some more explanation, but that is the one effect that I am giving with one of the reward teirs)

I added the anything is possible bottle not really for the value but just something to throw in. The cost of that reward teir wasn't really that high if you are unable to experience the Magic Castle thats what most of that reward was going to (and the few effects, but mostly the castle).

As far as the tucks and the jokers my main thought was to not change a thing from the original Bicycle Standard, I would want them to be used no matter what part of the deck you use doesn't mean I am not open to suggestions but at this point I haven't come across a valid reason to change them.

The International option just opened up, honestly I didn't want to ship outside the US just previous experiences. But I have gotten quite a few people asking so I decided to change it and make it available to everyone. Sorry honestly I should have done it at the beginning.

I would like you guys to ask me any questions, I want to help  :)

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2013, 07:01:40 PM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:

Actually, there is one very nice feature of the AIP - if I'm not mistaken, the bottle in the photo used the Classic tuck box rather than the new Standard box.  It's not as easy finding one of those, now is it?  :))  Naturally, I'm assuming that's the box the finished product will be in...

But I think that's the reason why one of the tiers is to get only one complete set of a particular suite for $5.

OK, I gotta ask...

Why do so many people here refer to a SUIT as a SUITE?  They're not the same thing!

suite - sounds like "sweet" - noun
1. A set of things belonging together, in particular.
2. A set of rooms designated for one person's or family's use or for a particular purpose.

suit - rhymes with "newt", "boot", "flute", etc. - noun, verb
(There's many definitions, so I'll just present the relevant one.)
noun: Games - Any of the four sets of 13 playing cards (clubs, diamonds, hearts, and spades) in a standard deck, the members of which bear the same marks.

I keep seeing "suite" and asking myself, "why's he talking about a hotel?"
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 07:03:00 PM by Don Boyer »

« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2013, 07:18:48 PM »

Michael

• Discourse Royalty

Actually, there is one very nice feature of the AIP - if I'm not mistaken, the bottle in the photo used the Classic tuck box rather than the new Standard box.  It's not as easy finding one of those, now is it?  :))  Naturally, I'm assuming that's the box the finished product will be in...

But I think that's the reason why one of the tiers is to get only one complete set of a particular suite for $5.

OK, I gotta ask...

Why do so many people here refer to a SUIT as a SUITE?  They're not the same thing!

suite - sounds like "sweet" - noun
1. A set of things belonging together, in particular.
2. A set of rooms designated for one person's or family's use or for a particular purpose.

suit - rhymes with "newt", "boot", "flute", etc. - noun, verb
(There's many definitions, so I'll just present the relevant one.)
noun: Games - Any of the four sets of 13 playing cards (clubs, diamonds, hearts, and spades) in a standard deck, the members of which bear the same marks.

I keep seeing "suite" and asking myself, "why's he talking about a hotel?"

I think we all know the difference between "suit" and "suite". If not all, then I will speak for myself and say that I do. In my defense, the reply was quickly reading. Spell check is no replacement for proof reading. The point I was trying to make still stands does it not? We all know I'm not referring to a hotel ;)

« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2013, 09:12:33 PM »

Pacis

• Forum Regular
I'm going to try and answer all questions in one  :)

I have a few effects that I have came up with that needs a full deck. I'll give you a little hint try Shuffleboard by Simon Aaronson and see how clean it will become. (Needs some more explanation, but that is the one effect that I am giving with one of the reward teirs)

I added the anything is possible bottle not really for the value but just something to throw in. The cost of that reward teir wasn't really that high if you are unable to experience the Magic Castle thats what most of that reward was going to (and the few effects, but mostly the castle).

As far as the tucks and the jokers my main thought was to not change a thing from the original Bicycle Standard, I would want them to be used no matter what part of the deck you use doesn't mean I am not open to suggestions but at this point I haven't come across a valid reason to change them.

The International option just opened up, honestly I didn't want to ship outside the US just previous experiences. But I have gotten quite a few people asking so I decided to change it and make it available to everyone. Sorry honestly I should have done it at the beginning.

I would like you guys to ask me any questions, I want to help  :)

Those are great news! I did comment about the fact that there was no international shipping option.
Gladly you changed that and made available that option. I'm now going to pledge. Thanks!

« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2013, 11:38:42 PM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:

I think we all know the difference between "suit" and "suite". If not all, then I will speak for myself and say that I do. In my defense, the reply was quickly reading. Spell check is no replacement for proof reading. The point I was trying to make still stands does it not? We all know I'm not referring to a hotel ;)

Well, it gets annoying trying to interpret what's being said, and I'm a native English speaker - imagine how hard it is for people who have to mentally translate your words into another language?

Honestly, yes, your point was made before, but your "defense" doesn't make sense.  "In my defense, the reply was quickly reading."  So, when did your reply learn how to read, and what's its rate of speed in words per minute?  Proof reading, indeed...

Yes, the idea of selling off individual suits is a pretty good one for people who have only certain suit-related tricks in mind and don't want to invest in the entire deck.  For a trick deck like this, it was a very smart idea to lure in investors who otherwise would not have been able to afford it.

I just thought of a funny gag you could execute with this deck.  Sandwich the deck between two jokers.  Show the deck in a stack, allowing the audience to see the back - a standard Rider Back.  Tell some patter about the jokers being magical reading aides or something as you remove them with the deck face up, do some simple overhand and/or Hindu shuffles, then replace them.  Hold the deck facing the audience, asking people to point to individual cards as you predict them with total accuracy.  Eventually, pretend you're getting sloppy and let some of the spectators see that you can see each and every card, maybe even asking a few of them if they'd like to make some "predictions"...  It's not so much a magic trick as a practical joke, but done right it could get some good laughs.

« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2013, 01:07:28 AM »

Michael

• Discourse Royalty
Wow, twice in a row huh? I meant "quickly typing." But now that we hashed out my mistake to such an extent, we can leave it :D

I like the being able predict them with pinpoint accuracy as a joke. It would probably make your audience suspicious of tricks done after but definitely a good one as a gag.

Higher tiers are now avaliable for those that want to buy 6 decks or a brick. Don't know quite why you'd need so many damn gaffed decks but it is avaliable!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 02:25:53 AM by Don Boyer »

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2013, 01:28:14 AM »

John B.

• Don't you have work you should be doing? We are watching you.
  • Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
Higher tiers are now avaliable for those that want to buy 6 decks or a brick. Don't know quite why you'd need so many damn gaffed decks but it is avaliable!

if you ever have a spectator sign the card.
Do you guys even read this? Like I could have the meaning of life here and I doubt you would know it.

« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2013, 02:24:57 AM »

Michael

• Discourse Royalty

Yeah that makes sense I guess. But unlike a regular deck, you can only use this solely for magic. Having a complete regular deck is useful for things like stacks, self working tricks that rely on 52 cards, and solitaire. But I'm pretty sure you could do perfectly fine with any number of these cards without having a full deck

Don't get me wrong, I backed this deck cause I'm interested in seeing what can be done with them magic-wise. I was just thinking a brick of these could possibly last a very very very long time unless you constantly use the cards in a trick in which the card is not recoverable.

« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2013, 02:36:18 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
Wow, twice in a row huh? I meant "quickly typing." But now that we hashed out my mistake to such an extent, we can leave it :D

I like the being able predict them with pinpoint accuracy as a joke. It would probably make your audience suspicious of tricks done after but definitely a good one as a gag.

I combined your two consecutive posts, made within 11 minutes of each other.  Please don't double post.

The gag can work very nicely, yes, but as far as trusting me later, just let them see your ungimmicked deck before or after the trick and they'll buy it.  The fact that everyone but the spectator you're working with will know the gag might even give them the feeling that you're letting them in on the secret, which could possibly engender trust.  (But don't hold your breath on that one!)  :))

Yeah that makes sense I guess. But unlike a regular deck, you can only use this solely for magic. Having a complete regular deck is useful for things like stacks, self working tricks that rely on 52 cards, and solitaire. But I'm pretty sure you could do perfectly fine with any number of these cards without having a full deck

Don't get me wrong, I backed this deck cause I'm interested in seeing what can be done with them magic-wise. I was just thinking a brick of these could possibly last a very very very long time unless you constantly use the cards in a trick in which the card is not recoverable.

I can think of an excellent reason why a working magician might want multiples of this deck...

It's a single, LIMITED print run!  You run out, there is NO MORE!  Sure, magic shops may have some in stock, but only for so long, and at ever-increasing prices.  So if you develop a trick concept or two that involves destroying the cards for whatever reasons, you're going to run out at some point and will want to be stocked up to whatever extent is practical and affordable for you.

Some magicians, when creating a deck of their own, will stock up in the HUNDREDS to keep for themselves.  The creator of Bicycle Truth Garden No. 03 kept ten percent of the 2,500-deck print run.  I guarantee you he's not alone in that practice.  People like Zenneth Kok, Lawrence Sullivan, David Blaine, the Buck twins, Lee Asher, etc. are certainly doing the same - as is their right to do so when they're fronting the cash to make the decks.

« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2013, 02:43:09 AM »

Michael

• Discourse Royalty
Those posts were two weeks apart :P but anyway I guess I overlooked the fact that these are limited so if you do manage to burn through a few decks and are done then that's it huh? I guess that makes much much more sense.

« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2013, 02:11:41 PM »

S.C.

• Forum Regular
on that same note if for example you have an effect that uses all the gaffed cards (not sure specifically but for arguments sake) and some other effect that only use half, or a few of them. depending on what effect you do more the wear rate of the cards will differ and when you try to combine them for the full deck effect the cards may appear different. When i used to do strolling i would keep the gaffs i used with their own decks so they would all wear the same. sometimes it was a bummer because it forced me to buy several of the same gaffs for different effects but I'm a stickler for consistency, theres nothing more obvious than a fresh deck with a worn gaff card.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 02:15:26 PM by S.C. »

« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2013, 11:42:32 PM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
Those posts were two weeks apart :P but anyway I guess I overlooked the fact that these are limited so if you do manage to burn through a few decks and are done then that's it huh? I guess that makes much much more sense.

Sorry, I missed that.  Oops!

« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2013, 08:30:32 PM »

Michael

• Discourse Royalty
New tiers have been added that allow decks to be purchased at a more affordable price. You can get 2 decks for $24, 3 decks for $35, and 6 decks for $60. For those that were hesitant to back because they wanted more decks and didn't want do dish out $300+ I'm assuming.

SBS/Mirror Deck
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2013, 02:52:11 PM »

JamesKellogg3

• Newcomer
Hey Everyone,
I am just asking for a little help here I have a kickstarter page and it only has 71 hours left and I only need $154 at this moment to complete the project if you all could chip in a little money that would be amazing.

Here is the Link

Thanks
James

Re: SBS/Mirror Deck
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2013, 03:38:13 PM »

Michael

• Discourse Royalty
Good to see the creator reaching out for help but there is already an existing thread for your deck. Plus, you only need to raise another $59 within the next 70 hours. Don't worry! It'll happen! :))

EDIT: only $41 :D
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 03:46:06 PM by Michael »

Re: SBS/Mirror Deck
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2013, 05:08:56 PM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
Hey Everyone,
I am just asking for a little help here I have a kickstarter page and it only has 71 hours left and I only need $154 at this moment to complete the project if you all could chip in a little money that would be amazing.

Here is the Link

Thanks
James

I collected the data for the New Deck Report at 1:25AM Eastern - you had crossed the goal by over a hundred bucks then.  You'll get there again, don't sweat it.  As of this moment, you're $18 away from goal!

« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2013, 05:54:55 PM »

Michael

• Discourse Royalty
And now it's fully funded again! :)) congrats once again

« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2013, 03:00:19 PM »

Michael

• Discourse Royalty
Is it still a double post if it's been two days? Let's hope not. But you can add this deck to the "Successful" Kickstarter list now. Just made funding with $7215.

« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2013, 11:44:54 PM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
Is it still a double post if it's been two days? Let's hope not. But you can add this deck to the "Successful" Kickstarter list now. Just made funding with $7215.

No, that's not a double post.

I backed this, and I'm glad to see it funded.  It was a nail-biter very briefly there...

« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2013, 01:18:20 AM »

Michael

• Discourse Royalty

No, that's not a double post.

I backed this, and I'm glad to see it funded.  It was a nail-biter very briefly there...

Phew, good to know. But I backed this as well and am very glad it got funded. Those last two minutes was very heart racing for me as well.

« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2013, 10:06:27 AM »

Pacis

• Forum Regular
It was definitely nerve-wracking. I was outside and when I came home and saw it dropping like $400, I thought it would not make it. Gladly it was funded by a margin of $15!

« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2013, 05:19:08 PM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
It was definitely nerve-wracking. I was outside and when I came home and saw it dropping like $400, I thought it would not make it. Gladly it was funded by a margin of $15!

Among card projects, I can't remember any deck succeeding by such a slim margin, be it measured by dollars or percentage of goal reached.

« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2013, 05:37:23 PM »

S.C.

• Forum Regular
yeah that was pretty tight. Im not sure exactly how kickstarter works but can the creator pledge on their own project? i mean if it were me and it was a matter of $100.00 to get my project funded I would throw it in. Maybe they don't allow it, i dunno? ???

« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2013, 06:38:58 PM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
yeah that was pretty tight. Im not sure exactly how kickstarter works but can the creator pledge on their own project? i mean if it were me and it was a matter of $100.00 to get my project funded I would throw it in. Maybe they don't allow it, i dunno? ???

They don't allow it.  It's roughly equivalent to shill bidding on eBay.  Tossing in self-generated pledges makes the project appear more popular than it actually is, which can entice more pledges and possibly get it noticed and featured by KS.  You project needs to stand on its own merits - your "self funding" has to come from outside the project.

« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2013, 10:54:16 PM »

S.C.

• Forum Regular

They don't allow it.  It's roughly equivalent to shill bidding on eBay.  Tossing in self-generated pledges makes the project appear more popular than it actually is, which can entice more pledges and possibly get it noticed and featured by KS.  You project needs to stand on its own merits - your "self funding" has to come from outside the project.

I had a feeling it was something along those lines. thanks for clearing it up don.  :)

« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2013, 06:12:16 AM »

Pacis

• Forum Regular
I guess that if something like that occured, it could be overcomed by family members who would help with the missing $100.

« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2013, 06:34:03 PM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
I guess that if something like that occured, it could be overcomed by family members who would help with the missing $100.

Perhaps, but that defeats the purpose of creating a project for PUBLIC funding in the first place...  If you're leaning on friends and family, perhaps the project wasn't such a great idea after all.

« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2013, 07:10:00 PM »

Michael

• Discourse Royalty

Perhaps, but that defeats the purpose of creating a project for PUBLIC funding in the first place...  If you're leaning on friends and family, perhaps the project wasn't such a great idea after all.

Unless.... All his friends and family are magicians interested in a routine using these cards :)) then it'd make perfect sense haha but an actual question: friends and family members can back right (I'm assuming legitimately because they actually are interested in the project themselves) as long as it's not the actual project owner? They just obviously shouldn't be a good half to a majority of the funding right?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 07:11:09 PM by Michael »

« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2013, 09:51:47 PM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:

Unless.... All his friends and family are magicians interested in a routine using these cards :)) then it'd make perfect sense haha but an actual question: friends and family members can back right (I'm assuming legitimately because they actually are interested in the project themselves) as long as it's not the actual project owner? They just obviously shouldn't be a good half to a majority of the funding right?

The Durak deck ran into a problem with funding.  But it got shut down by KS when suddenly, out of nowhere, a project was was scraping by making little to nothing suddenly got a whopping amount of funding in a single day, then crawled along at the same slow pace as before.  The project must have been investigated for just the kind of scenario you described.

« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2013, 10:13:42 PM »

Michael

• Discourse Royalty

The Durak deck ran into a problem with funding.  But it got shut down by KS when suddenly, out of nowhere, a project was was scraping by making little to nothing suddenly got a whopping amount of funding in a single day, then crawled along at the same slow pace as before.  The project must have been investigated for just the kind of scenario you described.

Ah I do remember that occurring with the Durak deck now. And I think that it was mentioned on this forum, correct? Either way, I'm glad this deck will see fruition and look forward to figuring out creative things to do with this deck!