MSM: Moth/Myth White, ON SALE

Author (Read 5658 times)

Re: MSM: Moth/Myth White, ON SALE
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2012, 01:58:36 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Got this in the email yesterday from MSM.

Misdirection's Mystery 錯引的奧妙 wrote: "The pre-order for White Moth & Myth Deck will be available in North America on Wednesday November 31! Stay tuned!"

November only has 30 days - FAIL!

Hahahahaha. Great one.
Does that mean they will never be up for sale? LoL

Doris just suggested to me that they may have meant to say Wednesday November TWENTY-FIRST rather than 31st.  It makes more sense, seeing as how it's a Wednesday.

My wallet is going to take such a beating this week...  :))
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2012, 09:51:36 AM »

Yin

• 52 Plus Joker Member
I just received my decks and I must say, I like them a lot. Like how they feel in my hands and how they smell differently LOL.  :P

And it may be a small matter to some collectors, but a big deal to me, is the fact that the seal they used for their decks, peels off so easily and doesn't leave and sticky residue on the tuck box. And you can reseal it with the seal if you wish and it says on. It's a splendid idea. Two thumbs up for this. ;D :)
I really really like this small but oh so thoughtful feature. They really put a lot of thought into every detail.

« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2012, 12:54:00 PM »

Strag

• True Member
Any idea where else (especially in Europe) these might be available?

« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2012, 03:09:44 PM »

MrMollusk

• Extraordinaire
  • I like birds.

• Kickstarter:
I just received my decks and I must say, I like them a lot. Like how they feel in my hands and how they smell differently LOL.  :P

And it may be a small matter to some collectors, but a big deal to me, is the fact that the seal they used for their decks, peels off so easily and doesn't leave and sticky residue on the tuck box. And you can reseal it with the seal if you wish and it says on. It's a splendid idea. Two thumbs up for this. ;D :)
I really really like this small but oh so thoughtful feature. They really put a lot of thought into every detail.
Yes, I'd like to know if there's an additional website for those outside of Asia. Or is it out of stock already?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2012, 03:54:23 PM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
Yes, I'd like to know if there's an additional website for those outside of Asia. Or is it out of stock already?

Have you tried striking up a deal with someone in Asia who can get the deck for you?  That might be faster, and there's less risk of supplies running out than if you wait on a European/American release.

« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2012, 05:21:07 PM »

MrMollusk

• Extraordinaire
  • I like birds.

• Kickstarter:

Have you tried striking up a deal with someone in Asia who can get the deck for you?  That might be faster, and there's less risk of supplies running out than if you wait on a European/American release.
Good point. I'll put up an ISO when I get enough money.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2012, 07:26:06 PM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:

...or perhaps you can trade decks that Asians have a hard time finding without paying expensive shipping charges...hint...hint...

« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2012, 07:54:06 PM »

MrMollusk

• Extraordinaire
  • I like birds.

• Kickstarter:

...or perhaps you can trade decks that Asians have a hard time finding without paying expensive shipping charges...hint...hint...
wink wink
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2012, 11:04:52 PM »

digipunk

• Discourse Deity
I...I....live in Taiwan... :-\ :-\

« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2012, 12:49:59 AM »

Shade

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • True Member
  • "Better 2 Burn Out - Than Fade Away!"

You have a White Moth deck or two you are willing to give up for a small fee.  ???

« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2012, 02:05:13 AM »

digipunk

• Discourse Deity

You have a White Moth deck or two you are willing to give up for a small fee.  ???

I have 2 White Moth decks. If someone here wants one or two White Moth, I will buy the deck(s) for him and charge the actual fee that I pay. I can only do this for only one person here.

However, after comparing the prices on eBay, I don't think buying the deck via me will save much money. (the price of the deck and the local shipping fee from the seller to me is approx. $12.5 in total, and you can find it's $14.99 on eBay. I don't think there is much difference)

« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2012, 06:27:10 AM »

sr15

• Discourse Veteran

I have 2 White Moth decks. If someone here wants one or two White Moth, I will buy the deck(s) for him and charge the actual fee that I pay. I can only do this for only one person here.

However, after comparing the prices on eBay, I don't think buying the deck via me will save much money. (the price of the deck and the local shipping fee from the seller to me is approx. $12.5 in total, and you can find it's $14.99 on eBay. I don't think there is much difference)

+6 dollars shipping for eBay, so it's actually significantly cheaper to do it the other way

« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2012, 08:34:36 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:

+6 dollars shipping for eBay, so it's actually significantly cheaper to do it the other way

You're forgetting that the price Digipunk quoted was just the price for him to obtain the deck - not to ship it to Shade.