You are Here:
Mystery Deck from Bedeceived

Author (Read 15033 times)

Re: Mystery Deck from Bedeceived
« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2012, 11:59:04 PM »

Jin Jian

• Haven Citizen
bedeceived post on their facebook page ..
In just 2 hours, half of the stock is gone! These are going faster than we could have even expected. There will not be another chance to get these decks, so get them while they're still here! http://www.bedeceived.com/shop/playing-cards/decks/the-mystery-deck.html

« Reply #51 on: June 03, 2012, 11:34:31 AM »

zaganh

• Discourse Deity
  • Hakuna matata feet up sippin java ^^

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
i love the pattern on the box i think it should of been on the back and i hate the look of the court cards i got 2 bricks of style but i dont think ill bother with these

« Reply #52 on: June 03, 2012, 01:33:22 PM »

cosmicsecret

• Discourse Lover
  • Manipulator
So no more free world wide shipping for orders above 50USD and 5USD shipping for orders sub 50USD. (that´s what i paid for my Style Decks)
I wanted to buy 3 or maybe 6 decks (depending on the shipping cost) but the new shipping cost kills it for me.
Gonna get my 3 decks from bmppoker or another ebay reseller in a larger order.
 ;)
Currently waiting for those decks being released :
- Seasons [Primavera / Seronda]  / Aether [Vortex] / Bicycle [Actuators] / Mana [Oracle] / The Blue Crown - [Altruism] / Encarded [Tendril]

« Reply #53 on: June 03, 2012, 03:10:46 PM »

Card Player

• Extraordinaire
i love the pattern on the box i think it should of been on the back and i hate the look of the court cards i got 2 bricks of style but i dont think ill bother with these

These are sweet. Court cards are awesome. Really like the solid black backs. The only thing I would have done differently is changed the jokers for this deck. They are basically the same jokers as the style deck.  Unless bedeceived wants to be known for their trademark jokers? This deck will be a classic in a few years like smoke and mirrors.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 07:48:51 PM by wsop_legacy »

« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2012, 12:18:53 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:

These are sweet. Court cards are awesome. Really like the solid black backs. The only thing I would have done differently is changed the jokers for this deck. They are basically the same jokers as the style deck.  Unless bedeceived wants to be known for their trademark jokers? This deck will be a classic in a few years like smoke and mirrors.
Welcome to the forums!

I will pass on this deck. I personally don't like the faces and don't understand how they fit in with the solid back.

« Reply #55 on: June 04, 2012, 01:23:09 PM »

jmrock

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Deity
So far so good from Bedeceived... The previous deck and this one are done with class... Keep up the good work...

« Reply #56 on: June 04, 2012, 01:30:40 PM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds
  • The original long haired boy.

• YouTube:

Welcome to the forums!

I will pass on this deck. I personally don't like the faces and don't understand how they fit in with the solid back.

And THAT'S where the mystery lies  ::)

I personally like the faces, and ordered four of them.
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #57 on: June 04, 2012, 06:17:04 PM »

vmagic

LOOOOL $15 Shipping Ebay resellers it is

$15 for international shipping is not bad at all so quit complaining. At least I don't have to pay anything as i'm being sponsored!

« Reply #58 on: June 04, 2012, 06:18:54 PM »

vmagic

For those that don't know, they will be releasing a third deck in their series of decks as well, the Confidence. Style, Mystery, Confidence!

« Reply #59 on: June 04, 2012, 06:21:46 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
For those that don't know, they will be releasing a third deck in their series of decks as well, the Confidence. Style, Mystery, Confidence!
Yes, I knew that. Watch out for double posts, though, Vjose. I've noticed you've made a couple recently, with very short intervals in between them.
Back on topic, will Style, Mystery, Confidence be their next motto?

« Reply #60 on: June 04, 2012, 11:18:49 PM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:

Back on topic, will Style, Mystery, Confidence be their next motto?

Uh, Nathan - it's ALWAYS BEEN their motto...
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #61 on: June 05, 2012, 07:55:28 AM »

rave

• True Member
I can't wait to have the deck  :D

« Reply #62 on: June 06, 2012, 06:55:39 AM »

jmrock

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Deity
$15 for international shipping is not bad at all so quit complaining. At least I don't have to pay anything as i'm being sponsored!

Blahahahahahaha!!!!!!

« Reply #63 on: June 06, 2012, 07:47:25 AM »

Kenneth

• Forum Regular

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
LOOOOL $15 Shipping Ebay resellers it is

It's pretty bad, Resellers can sell this deck at a higher price say 10-13 bux and have like 7.50 shipping international and that saves me quite a lot. So yeah I'll wait for re sellers
Ao No Exorcist - Finished
Stein's Gate - Finished
FMAB - Finished
One Piece - Currently watching 
Hunter X Hunter 2011 - Currently watching
Hitman Reborn - Currently Watching

Playing Card Collection: https://picasaweb.google.com/117868386827354506649/PlayingCardCollection?authuser=0&feat=directlink

« Reply #64 on: June 06, 2012, 08:16:55 AM »

Jin Jian

• Haven Citizen
bedeceived posted .. The stock is now dwindling into the 600's! These won't be around for much longer! http://www.bedeceived.com/shop/playing-cards/decks/the-mystery-deck.html

« Reply #65 on: June 06, 2012, 08:22:07 AM »

Gareth

• 52 Plus Joker Member

• Kickstarter:
That sounds like: "I'm receiving my free decks, so you suckers should stop complaining".

I realise you're probably not intending to be bragging about getting free gear at every opportunity, but that is how it appears.

« Reply #66 on: July 22, 2012, 12:25:12 PM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
The Mystery Deck - is a mystery no more!

Honestly, I wasn't expecting much from this deck and was pleasantly surprised to find they're better than I thought they'd be.  The art has much more detail than I thought it would and the back actually ISN'T the same as the NOC decks!  Whereas the NOC decks come to a hard border, this black back has a slight fade effect, like a solid version of the black Stingers.

Of course, Aristocrat stock + Magic Finish = smooooooooove!  :))

BTW: Evan - you're mentioned by name on the "Special Thanks" card!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 12:26:53 PM by Don Boyer »

« Reply #67 on: July 22, 2012, 12:50:59 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
I really love the look of this deck. I cant wait to open mine up when I get back.

Thanks for the pics Don, and thanks for pointing that out!

« Reply #68 on: August 11, 2012, 06:42:36 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
I'm signed up at the Bedeceived Shell (their forum), and for my birthday exactly 2 months ago, I got a free Mystery deck. However since it didn't exist back then, I got it shipped to me about a week ago. I absolutely love it. The back isn't actually like the NOCs: it's faded and I like the look much better despite it being black. Plus, the faces are gorgeous and the handling is, well, USPCC handling.

« Reply #69 on: August 12, 2012, 12:20:17 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
I'm signed up at the Bedeceived Shell (their forum), and for my birthday exactly 2 months ago, I got a free Mystery deck. However since it didn't exist back then, I got it shipped to me about a week ago. I absolutely love it. The back isn't actually like the NOCs: it's faded and I like the look much better despite it being black. Plus, the faces are gorgeous and the handling is, well, USPCC handling.

Hmm, this sounds pretty familiar...  Oh, yeah - perhaps it's because, aside from the birthday stuff, I said almost exactly the same thing THREE WEEKS AGO...

« Reply #70 on: August 12, 2012, 12:30:38 AM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:

Hmm, this sounds pretty familiar...  Oh, yeah - perhaps it's because, aside from the birthday stuff, I said almost exactly the same thing THREE WEEKS AGO...
Don, as far as I'm considered, I have freedom of speech. I am stating my views and what I've noticed as well as a a nice gift I received. I find your reply very rude and out of place.

« Reply #71 on: August 12, 2012, 12:34:57 AM »

john

• cham cham cham
  • Frequent Flyer
  • "Shh don't wake the bitches" - Zimos

Don... let him state his opinion. This is a forum for everyone not just you. Also stop being to negative to nathan, it seems hes your focus now in terms of hate. He is just a kid bro.
"I got my people, watching the corners, letting me know where the bitches are." - Zimos

« Reply #72 on: August 12, 2012, 12:38:52 AM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:

Don... let him state his opinion. This is a forum for everyone not just you. Also stop being to negative to nathan, it seems hes your focus now in terms of hate. He is just a kid bro.
I don't think what Don said was right and it did seem very rude but Nathan just posted a lot of  things in a bunch of old threads and a lot of them were pretty pointless.

« Reply #73 on: August 12, 2012, 12:45:07 AM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:

I don't think what Don said was right and it did seem very rude but Nathan just posted a lot of  things in a bunch of old threads and a lot of them were pretty pointless.
Yes, but Don has already talked to me about that, and this had nothing to do with it.

« Reply #74 on: August 12, 2012, 12:55:06 AM »

john

• cham cham cham
  • Frequent Flyer
  • "Shh don't wake the bitches" - Zimos

Regardless if Nathan brings up old topics does it mean someone has to reply to almost all of them leaving us with the same information we had when we originally clicked the post. No? Does this person still do it? Ya. Thus there is little to no difference in nathan or said person replying to nathan.
"I got my people, watching the corners, letting me know where the bitches are." - Zimos