You are Here:
The-Con-Artist.com

Author (Read 44735 times)

Re: The-Con-Artist.com
« Reply #125 on: March 22, 2012, 11:09:48 PM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
I've been sitting back just watching this whole thing unfold and I have to say that it is quite entertaining. I thought it seemed fishy from the start, but kudos to Kanped and the others for really reveling the truth. I wonder how long this guy will keep this whole thing up...
Most Recent Addition | White Lions | A. Bandit
Decks I Want | English Laundry | Bape x Bicycle Deck | Absolut Deck

« Reply #126 on: March 22, 2012, 11:26:19 PM »

Kanped

• Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:
Not going to bother replying to this one;

Shane Carter
Chris, hate to say it man I have not lied about 1 thing! Lie about the MMA the proof is out there, maybe you should try to prove my actions true instead of trying to make them look false as you will find everything I have said 100 percent accurate, you said it yourself "ok maybe you did help with Es Arcane deck" oh you were at Tropfest Tribecca for a film on your cell phone. YES I was, I didn't lie bout that shit. eBay ha that was my ex wife years ago man jewelry get serious 1 negative feedback hahaha there's people out there with hundreds and just like you, it was probably that one person that can never be happy no matter how hard they try. I'm a great guy man, I do everything I say and always have TKD taught me a strict discipline and in which I have also been in since a child, not that it matters cause you don't believe anything. All I ask is please just give me a chance before you judge me and if you See that TCAC is not coming out with anything and what I have helped them accomplish, then feel free to bash me into the ground. I've worked hard concept and design was over six months. What's so bad about that? What's so bad about filming a TV show on the side and asking for funding? So what if my studio doesn't get the funding for it, we will still do it, we just won't travel very far to film in different locations, SFCC is allowing us to use their equipment for the whole shebang and costs us nothing but tape and cable it's the travel expenses that get you! We are still doing it because it's a passion, not to make Money bro, just like you sing as a wedding singer, you do it cause you enjoy it, I design Sagura Fight Wear and it is on fighters which is why I have not updated the site in a while, big whoop, so what if I purchased the layouts, who cares? I work full time as well as have two small children and I do so by myself hence the divorce, so when I can design a deck of cards and make a little extra coin for my family, hell yes I am stoked about it and I think it is brilliant marketing for TCAC to give away that many decks to the people that are there since day 1 and it gets their name out there. It's a shame that you have talked a lot of people out of the free deck, when all and all it kinda makes you look like the con. The tuck case is only 2.50 automatically while using the Bicycle logo, a small price to pay I would think for a start up company that needs to get word out, but anyhow. Thanks for judging me when you really have no clue what's really going on. If your as smart as you say you are, then you will know I am 100 percent genuine! I am beginning to think your hating on me whether it's jealousy or what?
Am I mentally I'll, depends on your definition of it lol, I do take a few shots to the dome lol

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Look, everyone has seen him blatantly lying about his involvement with TCA and the other projects; he's obviously avoiding the issue so I'm just going to drop it.  It's all here; make up your own mind.

« Reply #127 on: March 23, 2012, 06:12:26 AM »

jmrock

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Deity
It would be nice to know who is who...

1. Kanped, do you design decks?  Are you part of a company?

2. This guy Shane looks pretty tough, I wouldn't mess with him... As he shook his head and walked away from you, I heard the kung fu movie music playing...

3. Robert Butler why did you tweet me that you suck balls?  I don't care what you do, but I don't have to hear about it... In addition you keep talking about how the Con Artist Rules... I thought you weren't a fan of his...

4. This is great, I can't wait to buy some decks... This one is right on my list, just under the gray gorilla and banana deck...

« Reply #128 on: March 23, 2012, 09:27:37 AM »

Russell CircleCityCards

• Discourse Veteran

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:

fuck word count
Circle City Cards - 'Hornet' decks now available!
HOPC - 'Sanguine' & 'Azure' just released!
Facebook - 'Like' us! We frequently have contests!

« Reply #129 on: March 23, 2012, 10:13:51 AM »

Kanped

• Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:
1. Kanped, do you design decks?  Are you part of a company?

err...

'The worthy dead of 1997 deck'.  It never got made...

« Reply #130 on: March 23, 2012, 11:29:49 AM »

Lara Krystle "Lane"

• Former Moderator
  • Discourse Deity
  • "Why go through the world unnoticed?" -

• YouTube:
It would be nice to know who is who...

As he shook his head and walked away from you, I heard the kung fu movie music playing...

3. Robert Butler why did you tweet me that you suck balls?  I don't care what you do, but I don't have to hear about it... In addition you keep talking about how the Con Artist Rules... I thought you weren't a fan of his...

4. This is great, I can't wait to buy some decks... This one is right on my list, just under the gray gorilla and banana deck...

I LOLed At this. Hahahah.

Well I managed to read EVERYTHING on this thread. Yeap and that was no easy task LoL!
Anyway,

From SpadedQueen's very first post I knew it was TCA-dude. because... COME ON he is just so predictable!!!!!
I have to admit, in my earlier years I did something like this before. (not scamming) but I was trying to make a point to some friends in the past (long and old story) but yeah. This is very predictable.

It can only be 1 of3 things.

1. He could be suffering a mental illness multiple/split personality disorder (SYBIL).
2. He could be suffering from REALITY DISTORTION
 or
3. He could be suffering from ScammerTROLLities.

@Kanped - you remind me a lot of myself with the online sleuthing. GREAT JOB!!

anyway just like Rebecca Black and Justin BEAVER, we make them famous because we hate them.
So yeah

« Reply #131 on: March 23, 2012, 12:49:56 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
anyway just like Rebecca Black and Justin BEAVER, we make them famous because we hate them.
So yeah
Yes. And not everyone on his fb page hates him. When he gets a deck out (IF he does), many of us will probably buy it.

« Reply #132 on: March 23, 2012, 01:10:33 PM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
So yeah
Yes. And not everyone on his fb page hates him. When he gets a deck out (IF he does), many of us will probably buy it.
I would not buy anything this guy ever puts out, I said I would earlier but now I will not, after he hacks accounts and posts stuff like that, there is no way I ever will. Even if it is the best looking best handling deck ever, I won`t support him.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 02:09:15 PM by Aaron »
People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday.

Today I found something that reminded me of you. But don't worry I flushed and everything went back to normal.

« Reply #133 on: March 23, 2012, 02:02:02 PM »

Lara Krystle "Lane"

• Former Moderator
  • Discourse Deity
  • "Why go through the world unnoticed?" -

• YouTube:

I agree with Aaron.
Even if all this rukus is a marketing stunt... its not very impressive because it is also a reflection as to what kind of company they run and the people who run it. Its just bad bad marketing. Bad PR... and I feel really disappointed to the people who "believe" in them. Goes to show how far people will go for free decks of cards or whatever.
I mean after the whole Skulkor thing I was pretty much beat.
At least skulkor had a great brick case ^_^

With what I've gathered so far from this thread and what I've been seeing online in regards to The-Con-Shitheads, they've painted a very vivid picture of lies and deceit. Therefore I am not interested in anything that is based on this shameful tactic.

Such a shame.

« Reply #134 on: March 23, 2012, 10:10:05 PM »

Kanped

• Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:
If this has served as nothing more than to make more people comfortable with swearing on the boards, then this was a worthwhile endeavour.

« Reply #135 on: March 24, 2012, 12:41:20 AM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
I think we should lock this thread and wait for more updates before judging him anymore. JMO

« Reply #136 on: March 24, 2012, 04:33:39 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
For me, it's simple.  The guy's as shady as a dense forest near dusk.  I've seen bullshit artists like this all my life.  Don't even bother giving him any more thought than you already have.  If he creates a new deck, fine, whatever - I still wouldn't buy it even if it was the greatest deck known to mankind and responsible for curing cancer and stopping wars.  Let him do his own thing in his own little world, and ignore him.

As far as the recent hacking, take it to the police and let them have at him.  The Secret Service covers Internet security cases and the FBI has a cyber division as well - they'd have a grand old time with this assclown.  Hacking across state lines puts it squarely in the Federal Government's jurisdiction.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 04:34:37 AM by Don Boyer »
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #137 on: March 24, 2012, 05:47:15 AM »

Daniel

• That's unexpected O.o That's what she said, kinda

• Facebook:
Daniel, there is no reason to be afraid of joining forums now. IP addresses are logged everywhere you join, including Facebook and even emails. SMF software comes with an IP tracking feature that lets me see every action a certain IP does on a forum, regardless of account. Yes, I could hypothetically use the feature to stalk people, but I have better things to do with my time. In reality, I've used the feature to figure out who that troll sxephil is, and now with the help of Kanped, figured out that TCA is creating fake accounts to boost PR.

As for TCA pumping out an amazing product, I wouldn't care. Would you buy a Porsche for $10,000 (a steal) from someone who has a track record of scamming, lying, cheating, stealing identities, making fake claims and violating copyright laws?

Haha, I'm sure you do. It's great that you're using it to 'protect' us. :D and honestly, a porsche, for $10k? i wouldn't mind that. haha

« Reply #138 on: March 24, 2012, 05:50:00 AM »

xZEROx

• Frequent Flyer
Posted on FB:
"USPCC legal approved Bicycle logo placement for The-Con-Artist.com custom high end playing card boxes :)"

« Reply #139 on: March 24, 2012, 05:54:09 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
Posted on FB:
"USPCC legal approved Bicycle logo placement for The-Con-Artist.com custom high end playing card boxes :) "

Believe it when you see it on sale.  Until then, it's just talk from someone with a track record of lying.

Logo placement on the boxes?  What about the deck?  I never heard of a deck designer promoting the box before a single card was on view for the public.

« Reply #140 on: March 24, 2012, 08:56:25 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
Here's the pic of the Bicycle logo for the box that they were talking about.

@Don, maybe it's easier to design a box  :P

« Reply #141 on: March 24, 2012, 09:13:22 PM »

JimmyJohns

• True Member
So yeah

You need to grow up...this is another good reason to don't let kids having credit cards...
BTW, your posts are in between useless and...well... useless.

Cheers, JJ.

« Reply #142 on: March 24, 2012, 11:29:20 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
So yeah

You need to grow up...this is another good reason to don't let kids having credit cards...
BTW, your posts are in between useless and...well... useless.

Cheers, JJ.
Trust me, I won't buy a deck he gets out. And I also refused to buy the Skulkor deck. I am responsible and careful with my credit card.

« Reply #143 on: March 25, 2012, 12:17:59 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
Here's the pic of the Bicycle logo for the box that they were talking about.

@Don, maybe it's easier to design a box  :P

I can barely see that image, and what little I can see wouldn't pass muster with USPC Legal for the same reason that the logo on the original Americana deck had to be altered.

Show me the box!  Better yet, show me the deck!  Until then, it's STILL just talk from an unreliable source.

« Reply #144 on: March 25, 2012, 09:49:06 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
What little of that box I see looks like complete crud.

It's not art and it is not a design. USPCC provides a the logo, and all I see is an outline of the logo on a black background.

Crud. Crud. Crud.
Forum Founder.

« Reply #145 on: March 26, 2012, 12:43:53 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
I looked at his Facebook page.  I do feel sorry for the people still supporting this guy (much as I feel sorry for people who buy silly crap like wearable blankets, commemorative plates that don't commemorate much and foreign gold-clad coins subtly advertised to convince fools it's solid gold US currency), but am I mistaken or did his likes total actually go down?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 12:52:19 AM by Don Boyer »

« Reply #146 on: March 26, 2012, 01:10:55 AM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
I looked at his Facebook page.  I do feel sorry for the people still supporting this guy (much as I feel sorry for people who buy silly crap like wearable blankets, commemorative plates that don't commemorate much and foreign gold-clad coins subtly advertised to convince fools it's solid gold US currency), but am I mistaken or did his likes total actually go down?
No his likes have gone up, and if you look at his FB page he has alot of loyal supporters.

Today I found something that reminded me of you. But don't worry I flushed and everything went back to normal.

« Reply #147 on: March 26, 2012, 02:13:34 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
No his likes have gone up, and if you look at his FB page he has alot of loyal supporters.

Are you a supporter?  If so, please - be careful.  Perhaps I was mistaken, but the like count seemed low.  And there's a lot of detractors as well as supporters now, especially after the hijinks he's been involved in recently.  I wouldn't trust his as far as I could throw his car, since I probably could throw him a good distance.

« Reply #148 on: March 26, 2012, 06:41:06 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
They posted this on Facebook.

Its... so... ugly!  ???
I don't think the USPCC was "blown away" by that.

« Reply #149 on: March 26, 2012, 06:45:32 PM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:

Are you a supporter?  If so, please - be careful.  Perhaps I was mistaken, but the like count seemed low.  And there's a lot of detractors as well as supporters now, especially after the hijinks he's been involved in recently.  I wouldn't trust his as far as I could throw his car, since I probably could throw him a good distance.
No I am not a supported, never will be, I absolutely hate him. I was just saying that for some reason there are people who support him, probably because they havn`t seen this thread.

They posted this on Facebook.

Its... so... ugly!  ???
I don't think the USPCC was "blown away" by that.

That looks like he made it in 2 minutes, absolutely horrible. Now we don`t have to worry about many people getting scammed.