You are Here:
KICKSTARTER: Rage Cards - Classic memes on playing cards!

Author (Read 5514 times)

KICKSTARTER: Rage Cards - Classic memes on playing cards!
« on: January 07, 2019, 09:26:57 PM »

mlosondry

• Newcomer
I once had a dream, one in which I make a deck of standard playing cards, but each card features an image, one of the more common Internet rage comic memes. There are certainly enough image to spread across 52 separate cards, so all I need is the money to produce them. Luckily for me (and you), there’s this website called Kickstarter that is pretty well-known for kickstarting projects in need of funds. I'm seeking to pledge $100 by March 1, a price quoted by card manufacturers, to make all of my (and your) memes playing card dreams come true.

Pledges (Kickstarter terms for giving someone money) are not unrewarded, assuming the goal of  project is met. The people who pledged $9 will get a pack of the cards at a special rate, with early shipping. A pledge of $14 will net 2 packs of cards, while a pledge of $24 or more will net you 4 packs of cards with shipping included. A pledge of $30 or more gets you 6 decks and $48 will get you 12 decks.

Pledge $100, and they will allow you to receive 1 of the only 5 exclusive Rage Cards collector edition sealed and carefully put in a premium custom collector box as well as a certificate of authenticity with the approved signature by the founder himself.
As of this writing, the project only has $303 pledged with 5 backers, and March 1 isn’t too far away. You can check out the project, or donate some funds, over at Kickstarter.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/813604125/rage-cards-classic-memes-on-playing-cards