Author (Read 658 times)

[SALE] Super cheap mixed brick!
« on: August 08, 2013, 10:16:02 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
Hey guys. I am selling off my old inventory and rather than do it for inflated prices on eBay, I thought I'd sell it here.

The way I pick my bricks is by randomly pulling things out of my deck suitcase, and then slashing the prices by 10-50%+

You can pay via PayPal, and shipping per brick is $8 domestic, $25 international.

After each brick sells, I will pick 12 more decks and make a thread for them, so stay tuned.

1x Green Artifice
1x Smith Back Erdnase
3x T11 Monarchs
1x De'vo Blades Silver edition
1x Smoke & Mirrors v6 ORIGINAL
1x DB Split Spades Red
1x Blue Bicycle Masters
1x Red Bicycle Masters
2x Infinity

You save: 35%

Retail Value: $100
You Pay: $65

First come, first serve. Additionally, if you buy a brick, you will get an additional 5% off the next mixed brick I do. I'm looking to sell fast and get through my inventory within a month or two.

To buy: PM me on here, email me (spektralex@gmail.com) or post in this thread. Payments must be made within the same day as you get the invoice, or I will just sell to the next person in line.

Thanks for reading!

EDIT: I get my "retail value" prices from the company sites and the lowest eBay price for out of stock merch.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 10:17:18 PM by alex. »
Forum Founder.

Re: [SALE] Super cheap mixed brick!
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2013, 08:32:12 PM »

10ofclubs

• Discourse Veteran
Eh, what the hell, I'll take it. I need some new decks. Can I just buy the next one while I'm at it?

Re: [SALE] Super cheap mixed brick!
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2013, 12:31:01 AM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
Eh, what the hell, I'll take it. I need some new decks. Can I just buy the next one while I'm at it?

Holy hell, I'm so in the habit of not checking this board I completely forgot I made a thread here. I'll be sending you a PM in a bit!
Forum Founder.