You are Here:
Who is going to the free Zoom event for collectors on 23-24 April 2022?

Author (Read 1500 times)

EndersGame

• Frequent Flyer
  • BoardGameGeek reviewer EndersGame
For details, see the official page:

https://52plusjoker.org/april-2022-virtual-weekend

Here's some key info taken from the official announcements made so far:

April 23rd & April 24th, 2022 - VIRTUAL PLAYING CARD EXTRAVAGANZA

Informative Lectures: Learn great information about playing cards, direct from the experts. We host wonderful guest speakers to cover a variety of interesting card topics.

Mega Auction: Looking for hard-to-find playing cards and related items? You've come to the right place. Our April 2022 mega auction will amaze and astound you.

Member Show & Tell: You're stranded on a desert island and only have a single precious item from your collection. Which is it? Be ready to show it off to everyone

Tailgate Before Awards: To celebrate the Diamond Awards this year, we're going to have a celebration BEFORE the celebration. BYOBeer and food!

2021 Diamond Awards: Our club's finest hour where we award Deck of the Year, Artist of the Year and the Dawson Award to those deserving.

Plus Much More: Surprises, mystery and a genuinely good time awaits you at this year's virtual playing card extravaganza. See you there!

Note: The Mega Auction event is for membership only; all other events are free for anyone to enjoy, even non members of the club around the world.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2022, 01:41:14 AM by EndersGame »
BoardGameGeek reviewer EndersGame =>  Playing Card Reviews <=>  Magic Reviews <=> Board Game Reviews <=

MonkeyBoy52

• Newcomer
Hi,

I'll be there although the Saturday it is the last day of my holiday so I'll see how much time my wife allows me to watch! lol. But honestly I hope to watch most. It'll be my first, although I've bought some custom decks now and then over the last couple of years I've only recently thought of myself a collector and started studying the cards, learnt who designed etc so I'm looking forward to this event to expand my knowledge and see more of the playing card collecting world.