You are Here:
Kickstarter: Mantecore v3 - Mantecoremmunity

Author (Read 3226 times)

Kickstarter: Mantecore v3 - Mantecoremmunity
« on: July 01, 2021, 02:52:14 AM »

Siegismyname

• Discourse Deity
  • Food. Magic. Music
Hey guys, I am really excited to share that I am finally working on the next edition in the Mantecore series. However we would like to do something different this time.

We would like you to submit YOUR playing card design and stand a chance to WIN a brick of the next Mantecore deck with your design when it is funded.

This might just be the most elaborate collaboration ever! If you ever wanted your design on a deck of cards and work with Edo Huang, read on.

Having so many people love our previous 2 decks and give us valuable feedback on how we can improve our deck, we thought what better way to move forward than to incorporate YOUR ideas and design into our next Mantecore deck.

If you could design a tiger themed deck of playing cards, how and what would it look like? Here?s how to submit your design/ideas:

1. Sketch or describe the idea for an ace, the back design, the court cards or even the jokers.
2. Post your ideas on your Instagram page with the hashtag #mantecor3 and #mantecore and tag @mantecore so that we can keep track of it. Do send us a dm with the design if your acc is private.

Note: If you do not have Instagram you could also email your ideas/design to mantecorepc@gmail.com.

Disclaimer: All design/ideas submitted to us will allow us to use your design in part or fully if selected.

We will choose 5 of our favorite design/ideas and Edo will incorporate them into the final design.

The plan is to get the deck on Kickstarter by the start of year of the tiger in 2022(1 Feb). If the deck is funded, the 5 submissions that we choose will receive one brick of the newly funded Mantecore deck shipped to you on the house.

Submissions end 31 July and our favourite picks will be announced on 15 Aug.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2022, 09:58:36 AM by Siegismyname »

Re: Mantecore v3 (Working title)
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2021, 11:39:02 PM »

Siegismyname

• Discourse Deity
  • Food. Magic. Music
Winners have been announced on our Instagram page. If you?ve submitted or suggested something, you get a complimentary deck as well. :)

Cheers
Ben

Re: Kickstarter: Mantecore v3 - Mantecoremmunity
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2022, 10:07:26 AM »

Siegismyname

• Discourse Deity
  • Food. Magic. Music
Hello. It?s me again. Just wanted to let you guys know that our Kickstarter will be live on 1 Feb, 0000 (GMT+8).

Here are some pictures. Let me know if you have any questions.

Re: Kickstarter: Mantecore v3 - Mantecoremmunity
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2022, 07:10:00 AM »

Siegismyname

• Discourse Deity
  • Food. Magic. Music
And,,,,,,,,, we are LIVE!!

http://kck.st/3L0msVy

Let me know if you have any questions or comments about the project. I am humbled by the support thus far.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2022, 07:12:13 AM by Siegismyname »