You are Here:
some help ?

Author (Read 661 times)

some help ?
« on: November 19, 2013, 04:16:36 PM »

Keroka0

• Newcomer
i just posted before about tut for card tricks and ...etc okay now i do lot of card tricks i made a show at my school and all guys who watch it said that iam awesome

but there was a problem that they wanted to see something else not related to cards like make things disappears and ....etc so i just went home after that good day i tried to google but nothing useful so i said that i have to ask you ppl :D

where to start learning magic things not related to cards or not a card trick something like make thing disappears and make it appears again and u know that kinda of magics

Re: some help ?
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2013, 06:25:03 PM »

Curt

• Don't Use This!
  • Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:
Take a look at various magic sites, and see if there is something that catches your eye. Doing magic with sponge balls or something of that nature is an easy way to create the illusion of making stuff appear and disappear, with just a little practice. Coin magic is also quite good for the vanishing and reappearing type of effect. Coins can be a bit more tricky to learn but the payoff is well worth it.

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2013, 06:41:40 PM »

Nurul

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Extraordinaire
i just posted before about tut for card tricks and ...etc okay now i do lot of card tricks i made a show at my school and all guys who watch it said that iam awesome

but there was a problem that they wanted to see something else not related to cards like make things disappears and ....etc so i just went home after that good day i tried to google but nothing useful so i said that i have to ask you ppl :D

where to start learning magic things not related to cards or not a card trick something like make thing disappears and make it appears again and u know that kinda of magics

Check out the raven (famously used by David blaine) or the gecko. Coin magic can b tricky, I'm learnin coin magic at the moment. There's a penguin magic lecture that shin lim does where he does an awesome and clean disappearance and reappearance of a coin. Check it out
SHOGUN Playing Cards coming soon to Kickstarter
snapchat: nurul.alam
https://www.instagram.com/ti.walker/ for updates on the project :)

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2013, 01:23:55 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
The Blue Crown has a fun coin trick with gimmick - Captain & Coke 2.0.  It's a variant of the "Scotch & Soda" trick that uses only US coins, since it would seem more than a little suspect for a young guy like yourself to be holding old British or Mexican coins, now wouldn't it?  :))  I have the gimmick and it's tiny enough to leave it in my wallet all the time.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2013, 02:36:25 PM »

John Spade

• Forum Regular

• Facebook:
Go to the library haha