Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
Release Date: September 1st, 2012
Where: http://www.primepokercards.com/

"From 1 September, Pr1me will start to sell " Pr1me Sketch Edition" decks, this will be a limited edition with 2000 decks numbered by hand. The artwork of the deck it was made using a lot of draws made during the creation process of Series 001. This deck will be have an highest tecnical and grafic level." - 52cartes

PICTURES: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.488483544499921.128354.295728693775408&type=3

In my opinion, everything looks awesome except the back design. The back design looks much better in the colored versions of the deck. But the faces look really cool on this deck and I especially love the court cards.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 10:56:57 AM by Evan »

Re: NEW DECK- Pr1me Sketch Edition
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2012, 03:19:27 PM »

massy

I have tried this cards.... are beautifull and excellent for tricks....I love the ace of spades.
Now are ready only a little number of decks...The owner of Pr1me confirmed me that they will sell at 1 of September.

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2012, 10:43:20 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
Wow. I liked the look of the Pr1me decks, but I LOVE the look of these. Will definitely be impatiently waiting for them.

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2012, 06:44:40 PM »

vmagic

I'm beginning to wonder if we will ever see this deck. First it was supposed to come out Sept 1st, never happened. Now it was supposed to come out today (Oct 1st) and that also hasn't happened. I bet it will soon say Nov 1st on their website.

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2012, 02:35:52 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
I'm beginning to wonder if we will ever see this deck. First it was supposed to come out Sept 1st, never happened. Now it was supposed to come out today (Oct 1st) and that also hasn't happened. I bet it will soon say Nov 1st on their website.

Did you happen to check primepokercards.com?  'Cause it's for sale there for 9 euros a pack.  Probably has been since September 1st...  I knew there was a reason why it wasn't in the NDR anymore.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2012, 06:58:54 PM »

massy

Hi have bought today a sketch deck. It's very beautifull...Every deck is numbered by hand, into the box there is also a sticker in pvc.
There are 52 cards + 2 jokers + 2 bonus cards, the tuck box was made with a good cardstock.
The decoration of the aces is very very beautifull, the ace of spades and hearts are the best.
Tomorrow I will post some photos

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2012, 07:34:38 PM »

vmagic

Did you happen to check primepokercards.com?  'Cause it's for sale there for 9 euros a pack.  Probably has been since September 1st...  I knew there was a reason why it wasn't in the NDR anymore.

I did check their website and didn't see anywhere to buy them. And no there weren't there since Sept 1st because they changed the date to Oct 1st. Anyway, they must have just added them because I see them now also. I guess I ranted for nothing, lol.

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2012, 11:55:31 PM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:

I did check their website and didn't see anywhere to buy them. And no there weren't there since Sept 1st because they changed the date to Oct 1st. Anyway, they must have just added them because I see them now also. I guess I ranted for nothing, lol.

I have no clear idea how long they were up, but they were for sale somewhere or I would have left them in the NDR.  They haven't been on it for a good while now, but it looks like I forgot to mention when they went down, 'cause I can't find the post where I state as much.

When you get yours, let us know what you think of them!

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2012, 02:24:58 AM »

zaganh

• Discourse Deity
  • Hakuna matata feet up sippin java ^^

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
im sure i saw the sketch deck on there website when i bought a brick of the quite a while ago i still have the 6 normal and 6 misprint there beautifull underated cards they feel so nice to say there not uspcc they just need a better box haha

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2012, 04:40:33 AM »

DC

• Forum Regular
Hi have bought today a sketch deck. It's very beautifull...Every deck is numbered by hand, into the box there is also a sticker in pvc.
There are 52 cards + 2 jokers + 2 bonus cards, the tuck box was made with a good cardstock.
The decoration of the aces is very very beautifull, the ace of spades and hearts are the best.
Tomorrow I will post some photos

Hi massy,

Did you buy it from primepokercards.com please?
I am having problem of checking out! I added 4 decks into the cart and after finding out that shipping cost is 69 euro (DHL) I went and change the number of decks and no shipping method is available to select.
I think their joomla program code is not well written!

Does anyone know if I can purchase this deck from any other site please?
Thanks!
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 04:42:24 AM by DC »

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2012, 07:50:48 AM »

massy

Hi, I live in Rome, and I went directly to pr1me's office. If you have some problem you may write an email to pr1me costumer services, they are so kindly.

Bye

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2012, 10:22:43 PM »

DC

• Forum Regular
Hi, I live in Rome, and I went directly to pr1me's office. If you have some problem you may write an email to pr1me costumer services, they are so kindly.

Bye

Thanks massy, will ask them! You are so luck to live so close! :)

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2012, 05:32:50 PM »

lordlupus

• Forum Regular
I like my Pr1me cards, so this is a must have for my collection. Hope to see more designs coming out from Pr1me in the future.

« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2012, 11:48:17 AM »

massy

Hi DC, i'm luck to live near Pr1me and live in Rome...but is too difficult live in Italy in this times...there are too taxes, corruption, and too cattolic bigots  >:(  :o

Anyway...I post two photos, one for ace of spades and one for ace of hearts....this two cards are my favourite. At pr1me explanned me that the ace of spades rappresent the poker gambler....amazing

I'm sorry for my photos...I'm not a good photographer  ;D

U.S. Exclusive: Brand New Sketch Deck!
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2012, 08:37:36 PM »

Knobz1

• Discourse Royalty

Conjuring Arts and Tannen’s have teamed up to offer a brand new original and VERY limited edition deck from Pr1me of Rome, Italy.
 The new Sketch deck uses the original drawings used in designing the Pr1me series 001 deck, and the result is a totally original and exciting work of art.
 This deck is strictly limited and hand-numbered; we have imported only 1,000 decks (with only 1,000 decks being retained in Italy for their market).
 The quality is very much like the Pr1me deck, which has a coating that is most similar to the celebrated Jerry’s Nugget cards. They handle beautifully, and their durability allows them to last and last and last. We have noticed that they are slightly softer than the original Pr1me decks, but this should please cardists who prefer cards that aren’t overly firm. We also notice that these cards handle changes in humidity extremely well. We love this deck – its quality, along with its limited availability, makes it a great collectible.

I thought this deck looked really neat!  I picked up a few.

http://conjuringarts.org/2012/10/u-s-exclusive-brand-new-sketch-deck/
- Adam

Re: U.S. Exclusive: Brand New Sketch Deck!
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2012, 02:16:27 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
Thanks, Knobz, but the topic already exists.  Merging them now...

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2012, 07:23:16 AM »

ruicorreia

• Elite Member

• Facebook:
I've received my Sketch Deck and it is as amazing as it looks.
The cards are really beautiful. 52c+2j+1extra.
Like the regular Pr1me deck, the stock and finish makes their handling excellent.
The problem with this and other decks is really the box: doesn't have the same quality of the cards.
I personally consider this deck a must have in any collection.
I leave a photo of part of the deck.
Enthusiast collector

Re: U.S. Exclusive: Brand New Sketch Deck!
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2012, 01:36:14 PM »

Knobz1

• Discourse Royalty
Thanks, Knobz, but the topic already exists.  Merging them now...
Your welcome Don.  And sorry about creating a double topic.  My bad.
- Adam

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2012, 01:40:25 AM »

noodle-11

I love this design so much I pick a brick from Tannen’s  and 2 blue and 2 red :0

« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2012, 01:45:30 PM »

massy

Hi ruicorreia, i think that the tuck box is very better than the first print of pr1me, I don't see difference to the others playing cards company...maybe i'm not a good observer :)

« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2012, 11:27:23 AM »

max

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Forum Regular
Helo all,

just in case you are interested, I have posted an interview to Massimo, at Pr1me Playing Cards, in maxplayingcards.com

English: http://www.maxplayingcards.com/en/2012/11/01/new-sketch-deck-interview-massimo-gramiccioni-pr1me-playing-cards/
Spanish: http://www.maxplayingcards.com/es/2012/11/01/nueva-baraja-sketch-entrevista-a-massimo-gramiccioni-de-naipes-pr1me/

I hope you enjoy it.

I have published today other 4 posts I had almost finished.

Best wishes

Max

« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2012, 11:22:17 AM »

Hermione

• Newcomer
Hi!! I collect playing cards from all over the world and Pr1me deck sketch edition is one of the most beautiful i ever had! I love it!!!  :D

« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2012, 12:59:06 PM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
Hi!! I collect playing cards from all over the world and Pr1me deck sketch edition is one of the most beautiful i ever had! I love it!!!  :D

Aside from the appearance, what do you think of how the deck handles?  Quality of stock, quality of finish, that sort of thing.

« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2012, 10:28:55 AM »

Hermione

• Newcomer
Aside the design, I think that the quality of this cards is great, the finish is good. The cards are soft...i'm not a professional magician but I think are good for magic tricks.bMaybe I see this cards very beautiful because i'm Italian, but I live UK and when I see something of good that come from my country, i'm so happy.