I need some advice
« on: April 23, 2012, 12:50:35 AM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
Hey guys,
I need some advice on this :

This Friday my school is having a dance for the young grades Kindergarden- grade 6, and I am going to be making balloon animals. I usually wouldn't have done this anywhere near my school but I am doing it because of this: One of the teachers at my school has gotten Jaw Cancer. She has to constantly drive to a town 5 hours away for kimo (chemo idk how to spell it but it is the treatment for cancer) All the money I make is going to support her.

What I want advice on is, how many different animals should I offer? I was thinking maybe just 3 so it is quick, A dog, a sword, and a Monkey. Should I offer more or just make these 3 quick things so I can get through as many people as possible? I am going to sell them for a donation (the person pays whatever they want for it) I will tell them it is for the woman and stuff. Do you think that would be good?

Thanks,
Aaron
People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday.

Today I found something that reminded me of you. But don't worry I flushed and everything went back to normal.

Re: I need some advice
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 01:12:09 AM »

John B.

• Don't you have work you should be doing? We are watching you.
  • Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
whatever you can make fast and easy. if you can do them all well then do others.
Do you guys even read this? Like I could have the meaning of life here and I doubt you would know it.

Re: I need some advice
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2012, 01:14:20 AM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
whatever you can make fast and easy. if you can do them all well then do others.
Ok, Maybe I will get up to around 5 animals to do. I'll see. :-\
People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday.

Today I found something that reminded me of you. But don't worry I flushed and everything went back to normal.