tungstene deck review
« on: January 31, 2012, 10:31:13 AM »

zaganh

• Discourse Deity
  • Hakuna matata feet up sippin java ^^

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRoh6qbe4pg&feature=youtu.be

its my first deck review so it was terrible but well i can only get better haha anyone notice the little card manipulaiton i know you could hear the cllick ><
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 10:32:00 AM by zaganh »

Re: tungstene deck review
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2012, 11:37:28 AM »

jmrock

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Deity
Please do not take offense as this is not intended to insult, but my advice would be to watch some deck reviews on youtube.  Those that you feel are the best, do something similar but with your own spin... Make it your own...  Also you need to annunciate, I really couldn't hear much of what you were saying because you were mumbling.  This is a review, so any information regarding the deck would be nice as well.

Interesting note: No one ever seems to mention the QR Codes... I don't know if anyone with an open Tungstene has decoded all of the QR codes, but I would be very interested to know what all of the QR codes read (QR Codes are the small square codes that appear on all of the face cards directly in the center).  They can be read by a smartphone, and translate into information, or sayings... The back of the Tungstene Deck has 6 QR Codes, and the bottom of the deck has 1 QR Code... Please someone with an open deck decipher all of the codes... I'm sure they would prove interesting... Thanks, J.

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2012, 12:03:19 PM »

zaganh

• Discourse Deity
  • Hakuna matata feet up sippin java ^^

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
Please do not take offense as this is not intended to insult, but my advice would be to watch some deck reviews on youtube.  Those that you feel are the best, do something similar but with your own spin... Make it your own...  Also you need to annunciate, I really couldn't hear much of what you were saying because you were mumbling.  This is a review, so any information regarding the deck would be nice as well.

Interesting note: No one ever seems to mention the QR Codes... I don't know if anyone with an open Tungstene has decoded all of the QR codes, but I would be very interested to know what all of the QR codes read (QR Codes are the small square codes that appear on all of the face cards directly in the center).  They can be read by a smartphone, and translate into information, or sayings... The back of the Tungstene Deck has 6 QR Codes, and the bottom of the deck has 1 QR Code... Please someone with an open deck decipher all of the codes... I'm sure they would prove interesting... Thanks, J.

points taken ill talk clearer and try add more to it thank you also i have a qr scanner on my windows 7 phone i would of scanned them during the video but i was using it to film haha ill scan them tonight if you would like =) thanks for the feedback =D

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2012, 11:16:53 PM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Someone mentioned that the QR codes all ended up decoding as French poetic expressions.  No website URLs.

One of these days - maybe during a staycation - I'll go through it.  After I finish all my other to-do projects.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 11:17:33 PM by Good@Sabacc »
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/