Infinity Deck Review - MagicAddictz
« on: January 06, 2012, 07:01:42 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
Hey everyone! Here is my Infinity Deck Review! Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wY8_BdBKSSI

Re: Infinity Deck Review - MagicAddictz
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 08:27:37 PM »

Robert Butler

Even we talk on a regular basis so take what I'm about to say as complete constructive criticism.  You’re entering a field the people like me and Alex has literally influenced ALOT.  I can say that simply because it’s very true.  This type of review would have been good about 2 years ago but honesty it’s not acceptable in today's market.  You covered 12 minuets of design and then covered that they fan well.  If you’re really interested in gaining a following that is really interested in watching you and not just wanting sub for sub then research your cards before you review them.  Work one down to its bear bones and then research the deck for stock, finish, design influences.  Take the time to contact the makers and ask them a little about the deck.  This is something I always did and was never ignored.  You’re in a deck market now where everything matters.

Stock
 Finish
 How do they farro
 How long until they stop fanning
 Which way was the deck cut
 deck comparison
 how many are out there for the sake of collectability
 is it better for cardists or magicians
 Pros and cons over all

I will say that you did good by stating one was warped so you did compare that aspect.  But as said, you need to put more time into the meat and potatoes of what a deck is. 

Thanks

Re: Infinity Deck Review - MagicAddictz
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2012, 09:00:41 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
Wow thats a lot of things to think about and work on! Thank you for the help man. I will try my best to include those things and do research about the deck before I review it.