You are Here:
Bicycle Revision 1 Playing Cards

Author (Read 24475 times)

Bicycle Revision 1 Playing Cards
« on: December 02, 2011, 07:26:47 PM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
So I searched on here and couldn't find any threads about this deck. So I figured I'd start one. The deck looks like it's moving along according to the latest update on the kickstarter page...

"Hey everyone, I'm going to begin sending out the surveys within the next couple days, Yes that means we are getting very close! The USPCC says 'they are almost done with the printing process' so this is very good news indeed.

Thanks for everyones patience.

Adam"

So I figured we could use this thread to discuss the updates and then talk about the deck itself and whatnot when it finally has been shipped to all of us!!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 07:41:38 PM by CBJ »
Most Recent Addition | White Lions | A. Bandit
Decks I Want | English Laundry | Bape x Bicycle Deck | Absolut Deck

Re: Revision 1 Playing Cards
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 07:36:18 PM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds
  • The original long haired boy.

• YouTube:
I ordered 5 of them. My brother (who thinks collecting cards is stupid) even decided to order one!
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2011, 07:37:51 PM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
I ordered 5 of them. My brother (who thinks collecting cards is stupid) even decided to order one!

Thats awesome!! They are some pretty cool looking cards! I ordered about that many too. I'm super excited for them, it's been a while.

Did you get any of the Americanas?
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 07:38:16 PM by brown_baggs »

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2011, 07:38:36 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
I got 2 and my dad got 1. He's an architect so he loved the deck. I can't wait to receive them! They're amazing looking and just have an awesome design!

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2011, 07:42:08 PM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:

Thats awesome!! They are some pretty cool looking cards! I ordered about that many too. I'm super excited for them, it's been a while.

Did you get any of the Americanas?

Sadly no. I LOVE the Americanas! I love the court cards! I love the theme!

If I had the money, I would've in a heartbeat, but sadly I couldn't.
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

Re: Bicycle Revision 1 Playing Cards
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2011, 07:45:21 PM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
I hear ya. With all the cards coming out recently I've had to be picky with what cards to buy.

It's exciting to know that I have these cards coming soon that I paid for a while ago! The Circle City Cards decks have been nice and I think the Revision deck is my favorite of the three so far (but who knows what they have coming in January).

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2011, 07:47:23 PM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
I hear ya. With all the cards coming out recently I've had to be picky with what cards to buy.

It's exciting to know that I have these cards coming soon that I paid for a while ago! The Circle City Cards decks have been nice and I think the Revision deck is my favorite of the three so far (but who knows what they have coming in January).

I can't wait 'till January!

I will probably just get the Americanas off of eBay or wherever I can get them the cheapest.
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2011, 07:50:08 PM »

KPopFever605

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:

Changing the world one person at a time!
"The word impossible is reserved for those without an imagination." - Arvind

http://www.youtube.com/user/KPopFever605

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2011, 08:22:53 PM »

Kanped

• Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:
I ordered a couple through the website but I have no idea if I even paid for them so I guess we'll see soon enough.  Love the design.

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2011, 08:24:17 PM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
I ordered a couple through the website but I have no idea if I even paid for them so I guess we'll see soon enough.  Love the design.

Yeah from what I've read on these forums the website can be tricky and the shipping can be delayed, but they may have fixed that up.

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2011, 08:33:19 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
I had mixed feelings about the deck. Last I checked I think the font used on the tuck case was Comic Sans. Other than that, I love the theme of it.

The Ace of Spades is where Adam excelled the most.
Forum Founder.

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2011, 08:34:19 PM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
I had mixed feelings about the deck. Last I checked I think the font used on the tuck case was Comic Sans. Other than that, I love the theme of it.

Did you order any?
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2011, 08:35:21 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:

Did you order any?

Nope, his Kickstarter was up during the time period I was trying to cut down on collecting.
Forum Founder.

« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2011, 08:36:34 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:

Did you order any?

Nope, his Kickstarter was up during the time period I was trying to cut down on collecting.
I think they're still available on their website. So if you want, you can still pick some up!  ;)

« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2011, 08:59:48 PM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
Yeah the ace is really nice looking. The red on the cards was a little harsh, contrast wise, but overall I really liked the deck from the photos.

What do you think of the deck overall Alex?

« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2011, 10:49:09 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
Overall it's pretty cool. I'd enjoy one or two for the collection.

@Evan: Nope, still cutting back on what I buy. I might pick up some Americanas though!
Forum Founder.

« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2011, 11:56:10 PM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
I have 6 of these pledged...I will probably be selling a couple. Just throwing that out there. 8)
Magical as Sin!

« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2011, 04:53:18 AM »

Jin Jian

• Haven Citizen
I have 6 of these pledged...I will probably be selling a couple. Just throwing that out there. 8)
have you receive the deck btw how much are you selling for i wanted to buy lol i did not mange to pledge for these deck

« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2011, 04:57:43 AM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
have you receive the deck btw how much are you selling for i wanted to buy lol i did not mange to pledge for these deck

The decks are in the final stages of the printing process, so nobody has them yet. We mentioned that in the thread.  The decks were going for $5 dollars on Kickstarter so I would expect anything from $5-10 dollars right of the bat. Later down the line you'll see the price increase, but that won't be for a long while

« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2011, 12:59:21 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
You can buy them from their website still
http://www.circlecitycards.com/order.php

« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2011, 01:19:07 PM »

Jin Jian

• Haven Citizen
nah i dun hope to order from there web i guess the shipping might be quite high i just wait to ace king or bmpoker to sell them

« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2011, 12:57:09 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
You have no way of knowing what the shipping will be until you try to order, regardless of the source.  You'd probably get a ballpark figure of cost when ordering from CCCC by checking what was being charged in the Kickstarter to international backers.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2012, 05:58:42 PM »

CBJ

• Former Moderator
  • 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:
Adam writes:

"
Delay after delay after delay after..... This project has had so many delays and I can't express my gratitude enough for all the patience that all of you have shown throughout this process.
I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday break.  I'm sure the United States postal service did as after 2 week the final check made it the 109 miles to Bicycle and was cashed (it would have been faster just to drive it over there)  So even as we speak the wonderful people at bicycle are preparing to ship the cards to me.  Now we're not out of the woods yet...  The cards still need to make it to my door step and according to Murphy's law they should all spontaneously combust during transit.... I hope not...
A few things to remember:
  • The cards are not in my possession yet. in fact they have not even been shipped yet.
  • I am only one man and I have never done this before so it may take me a bit to get all of the orders out,  keep this in mind.  Though I will be enlisting the help of friends and family I don't know exactly what to expect.
  • Some of you did not receive surveys.... I'm working on that now.
  • Please fill out all surveys by Monday of next week to prevent any further delays.
  • Thank you all so much!
Again thank you all so very much. I can tell you how much I look forward to getting these cards in all of your hands.
Adam Clarkson"

CBJ
  I was the featured collector on UC for May/June, check it out: http://bit.ly/UC_MyCollection

Also, follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BicyclePlayingCards

« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2012, 06:09:00 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
My full support goes to Adam in his endeavor. The USPCC does delays/problems like it does weekends: every week. The USPS has its own slew of issues, and of course shipping out a thousand orders is by no means an easy task. Impossible would be an understatement.

I hope people are forgiving of these sorts of things because it's ridiculous to expect a one-man team (or a two-person team over here at Aether) to perform on the level of Ellusionist or Theory11, who have sway with USPCC (especially T11) and their own warehouses to do shipping.

In fact, I was talking to Marcus over at Ellusionist, and we had a conversation about how just small E really is. It's a lot smaller than you guys think, and when it comes to things like filling out support tickets or managing all their social media, it's an extremely difficult task. That's Ellusionist for you. Now scale that down to just one person and suddenly a delay isn't all that unforeseeable.

The card community is a small one, and I hope the customers decide to treat the businesses as people rather than conglomerates like Amazon. It goes without saying that 99% of the card community is absolutely amazing, but I have had some misfits causing issues for me just a few days after the Vortex Kickstarter ended, acting like I was scamming them out of money. I attribute their attitude to ignorance, and it's why I try to get as many people as possible on this discussion board. By posting and reading here, you can learn so much about how things work in the industry and it gives you a huge new perspective. That's true even for me. I learn something new every day on here.
Forum Founder.

« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2012, 07:13:10 PM »

Masque

• True Member
Art moves slowly, sometimes.  I'm just glad people are patient with me as I learn how to use these card-things….

I figure I can be patient with those who make them.

Kickstarter is about making dreams and ideas into reality.  It's about bringing real production options to the masses.  It's not a good replacement for the convenience store, and if you need cards RIGHT NOW there's always a pack of bikes for $3 down the road….

Me, I'll wait.

« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2012, 07:33:23 PM »

Lushbob

• Discourse Royalty

• DeviantArt:

• Facebook:

• Tumblr:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
I'm getting in a bit of confusion with this deck.
I really want the deck, of course. It looks amazing, and it's incredibly unique. Definitely the sort of thing that I adore. But I have a sneaking suspicion that my brother backed it on Kickstarter as part of my Christmas present. I didn't manage to stumble across the Kickstarter page until the backing had finished, so I didn't manage to pick up a deck. Which I'm certainly pretty annoyed about. But I thought, it's fine, I'll get a deck from their website. But I'm reluctant to get it if my brother has alredy bought it for me. Equally, I don't want to miss the chance to buy a deck from their site, just to find out that my brother hasn't really got me the deck. I'm having the same trouble with the Americana deck.
So, yeah. That's my only current problem with this deck. :P It looks so good, and it's such a great idea that I know I'll get a deck of these sooner or later. I just hope it's the former. ;)
"What have future generations ever done for us?" - Groucho Marx

« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2012, 07:53:52 PM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
I really love this deck and the whole drafting theme. This will be one of my favorite decks I own.
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2012, 02:46:24 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
I really want the deck, of course. It looks amazing, and it's incredibly unique. Definitely the sort of thing that I adore. But I have a sneaking suspicion that my brother backed it on Kickstarter as part of my Christmas present. I didn't manage to stumble across the Kickstarter page until the backing had finished, so I didn't manage to pick up a deck. Which I'm certainly pretty annoyed about. But I thought, it's fine, I'll get a deck from their website. But I'm reluctant to get it if my brother has alredy bought it for me. Equally, I don't want to miss the chance to buy a deck from their site, just to find out that my brother hasn't really got me the deck. I'm having the same trouble with the Americana deck.
So, yeah. That's my only current problem with this deck. :P It looks so good, and it's such a great idea that I know I'll get a deck of these sooner or later. I just hope it's the former. ;)

Go ahead and order it from the CCCC website.  Worst thing that could happen is you have a few extra decks - when has that ever been a bad thing?  ;)

« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2012, 02:49:37 AM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:

It really should be too hard to get some from a reseller for only a little more. I don't think these are going to be super rare right away so I wouldn't worry  :)

I hope people are forgiving of these sorts of things because it's ridiculous to expect a one-man team (or a two-person team over here at Aether) to perform on the level of Ellusionist or Theory11, who have sway with USPCC (especially T11) and their own warehouses to do shipping.
For me, regarding what Alex said, I think that the wait makes the cards more special, honestly. I can order a pack of bee stingers, arcanes, blue crowns, or any other deck from a big name company and I get it in a couple weeks or so. It's nothing super special. For the Vortex, Revision 1, Americana decks I've had the pleasure of watching the project grow and be apart of the magic in a way. Sure I'd love to have the decks right now (Who wouldn't? they're stunning) but the wait makes them more special. It's not instant gratification and that makes it more special when you finally have that deck(s) in your hands and you can really enjoy it, because it was a long time coming.

Others may feel the same or maybe it's just me haha
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 02:51:23 AM by brown_baggs »

« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2012, 03:38:35 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:

For me, regarding what Alex said, I think that the wait makes the cards more special, honestly. I can order a pack of bee stingers, arcanes, blue crowns, or any other deck from a big name company and I get it in a couple weeks or so. It's nothing super special. For the Vortex, Revision 1, Americana decks I've had the pleasure of watching the project grow and be apart of the magic in a way. Sure I'd love to have the decks right now (Who wouldn't? they're stunning) but the wait makes them more special. It's not instant gratification and that makes it more special when you finally have that deck(s) in your hands and you can really enjoy it, because it was a long time coming.

Others may feel the same or maybe it's just me haha

Something worth having is generally also worth waiting for.  Unless it's a vital organ transplant...

« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2012, 04:42:26 AM »

moonexe

• Lurker

• Facebook:
I ordered one of those a while ago, I was gonna contact them to see if I could change my order to two or three instead. ::)
I really don't mind waiting. It's not like we don't have enough cards to play with already, right? ;)
Grin like a Cheshire cat, and remember: we're all mad here.

« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2012, 05:26:00 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
I ordered one of those a while ago, I was gonna contact them to see if I could change my order to two or three instead. ::)
I really don't mind waiting. It's not like we don't have enough cards to play with already, right? ;)

Wait, you ordered a vital organ transplant, and now you want two or three?!?
(just kidding!) :))

« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2012, 10:58:05 AM »

Lushbob

• Discourse Royalty

• DeviantArt:

• Facebook:

• Tumblr:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
Go ahead and order it from the CCCC website.  Worst thing that could happen is you have a few extra decks - when has that ever been a bad thing?  ;)

Haha, I thought that! But about three years ago, I bought a deck just before Christmas, and it turned out he'd bought me the same deck. He seemed pretty hurt, and wasn't the happiest. Which is why I'm wary of buying this deck. But I think I'll probably get some anyway, without paying for them through him, which is what I do now. What he doesn't know won't hurt him. ;)
"What have future generations ever done for us?" - Groucho Marx

« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2012, 02:36:57 PM »

Adam Circle City Card Co.

• Newcomer

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:

NOT COMIC SANS!!!!!  Hahahaha!

Thanks for all the comments everyone!  The cards are so close I can smell the fresh ink!  Can't wait to get them to all that ordered!  Also there will be plenty left to order from the website.

Adam

« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2012, 06:59:05 PM »

Masque

• True Member
Welcome.

Could we get an idea of the total run size?  If anything it should probably increase your sales for that number to be public…

« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2012, 09:41:54 PM »

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

Thanks for all the comments everyone!  The cards are so close I can smell the fresh ink!  Can't wait to get them to all that ordered!  Also there will be plenty left to order from the website.

Adam

Do you have an estimate time for shipping?
I'm gonna leave my house in Japan for 1 month and a half.
So, I'm afraid that the decks wouldn't reach me.

« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2012, 12:27:40 AM »

Russell CircleCityCards

• Discourse Veteran

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:
I can smell the ink too....

--edit--
Adam, I didn't even realize that was your first post on here... (he's a lurker!)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 12:29:27 AM by RWKercheval »
Circle City Cards - 'Hornet' decks now available!
HOPC - 'Sanguine' & 'Azure' just released!
Facebook - 'Like' us! We frequently have contests!

« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2012, 05:01:10 PM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
I can't wait for these  :D  It's been quite a wait but I'm sure it'll be worth it once we all have them in our hands (same goes for the other Kickstarter deck). Any idea when they'll be shipping out to backers?

« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2012, 01:18:45 AM »

MrLukeCarroll

• Discourse Veteran

• Facebook:
I am just about to go jump on their site and pick some up now :P

I saw the kickstarter for these 1 day to late so sadly couldn't back them, but I think they are really nicely designed.
Mystery is the basic appeal of magic. Once the secrets are known, the magician becomes a mere manipulator, an actor in a suspense drama which has little impact because the audience knows the ending in advance.

« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2012, 01:30:54 PM »

CBJ

• Former Moderator
  • 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:
via 52Cartes!

Enjoy

CBJ
  I was the featured collector on UC for May/June, check it out: http://bit.ly/UC_MyCollection

« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2012, 01:42:29 PM »

danktrees

• Elite Member
gonna order at least a brick...looking at the site does anyone find it weird that u get 8 decks for 49 (7+1 free) while 12 decks costs 75? it's actually cheaper (per deck cost) to get 8 decks instead of 12 which doesnt make sense.

« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2012, 01:54:11 PM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
Ah that uncut looks sick!! I should be getting one of those! The blue on the cards looks a little lighter than I expected, but I really like it. These pictures are getting me more stoked about getting this one :)

« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2012, 02:45:08 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
I pledged for 2 decks decks a long time ago and I think I may get more. I'll wait to order more. I want to receive my original ones first

« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2012, 05:49:46 PM »

Russell CircleCityCards

• Discourse Veteran

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:
gonna order at least a brick...looking at the site does anyone find it weird that u get 8 decks for 49 (7+1 free) while 12 decks costs 75? it's actually cheaper (per deck cost) to get 8 decks instead of 12 which doesnt make sense.

DankTrees,
Yeah, we noticed the price discrepancy also, we chose those numbers purely on the fact that we didn't want to sell a "$73.94" brick of cards, we just rounded to a nice 'even' number.

On our website, www.circlecitycards.com we have a sale going on right now in honor of the Revision 1 release!

BUY 7 GET ONE FREE - 'Brimstone' or 'Revision 1' - $49 (plus S&H)
FACTORY SEALED BRICK - 'Brimstone' or 'Revision 1' - $75 (plus S&H)

We'll be updateing our website soon, but you can take advantage of the savings now!

« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2012, 05:58:46 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
When will the Kickstarter revision 1 decks be shipped out? I havent been asked for my info yet.

« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2012, 06:17:00 PM »

Russell CircleCityCards

• Discourse Veteran

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:
Hmm, check you spam folder.  Adam sent those out awhile ago.  You can always PM Adam directly on KICKSTARTER to get everything straightened out.  He also has many updates on the site too!

« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2012, 06:29:29 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
Oh  found the email... I already answered it. Sorry, I have bad memory
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 06:31:26 PM by MagicAddictz »

« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2012, 06:47:34 PM »

Russell CircleCityCards

• Discourse Veteran

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:
Haha, don't sweat it, I even forgot that i filled it out!  I called Adam a week ago making sure he had my info... his reply was a sarcastic laugh followed with a sigh of disappointment.

The cards really do look great though.  I found an amazing frame at Michael's/Hobby Lobby that looks like brushed aluminum that I am going to frame my uncut sheet with.  We'll have more pics up on our Flickr in a week or so, right now we are concentrating on getting as many decks into our Kickstarter backers hands as soon as possible! We'll ship the orders from our website right after the kickstarters are done.

« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2012, 06:55:31 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
Haha, don't sweat it, I even forgot that i filled it out!  I called Adam a week ago making sure he had my info... his reply was a sarcastic laugh followed with a sigh of disappointment.

The cards really do look great though.  I found an amazing frame at Michael's/Hobby Lobby that looks like brushed aluminum that I am going to frame my uncut sheet with.  We'll have more pics up on our Flickr in a week or so, right now we are concentrating on getting as many decks into our Kickstarter backers hands as soon as possible! We'll ship the orders from our website right after the kickstarters are done.
I'll be posting a review of these decks when i get them! I'm really excited about them. My dad even got one of them because he loved the so much. He's an architect so he loved the theme and design

« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2012, 10:26:13 PM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
I just read the email about the shipping and the saw the picture of all the boxes. It's pretty crazy stuff!! I can't imagine having a couple thousand decks in my living room haha

Hopefully the shipping goes quickly and smoothly! I know we are all super excited about getting these in the mail!

« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2012, 10:35:11 PM »

Masque

• True Member
If there's a way to add an uncut sheet to my 12-deck kickstarter shipment, please do let me know.

« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2012, 11:47:38 PM »

KPopFever605

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
If there's a way to add an uncut sheet to my 12-deck kickstarter shipment, please do let me know.

Since the fundraising is over, there is no way to add it officially, but you can always email him about your addition, he'll invoice you, and everything will be set and done!
"The word impossible is reserved for those without an imagination." - Arvind

http://www.youtube.com/user/KPopFever605

« Reply #52 on: January 25, 2012, 01:31:17 AM »

Russell CircleCityCards

• Discourse Veteran

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:

Since the fundraising is over, there is no way to add it officially, but you can always email him about your addition, he'll invoice you, and everything will be set and done!

^ this.

It is amazing what asking personally will accomplish, public forums only get you so far.

« Reply #53 on: January 25, 2012, 01:39:49 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
Any idea on how many Revision 1 decks were available outside of Kickstarter/on the CCCC website?  And how many remain after all the pre-orders to date?

« Reply #54 on: January 25, 2012, 01:46:46 AM »

Russell CircleCityCards

• Discourse Veteran

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:
Shameless self promotion:
We lowered the cost of our uncut sheets.  :D   

On a realistic note: Adam's uncut Rev1 sheet is fucking b-e-a-utiful.  It really looks like a draftsman laid out the entire deck. There is even a title block in the lower right hand side that has the specs of the deck, just like a real blueprint.  He even has a spot for a signature, just ask him for it.
Yes, this is our deck. Yes, we are selling it for a profit. Yes, this is a badass nerdy work of art; and we can't be happier.

The minimum USPCC/Bicycle order at the time was 5,000 decks. Less than 1,000 remain. Feel free to order on our site, it says 'pre-order'... we are waiting on our web guy to update everything.  We still have the "Buy 7 get 1 free" and the "12 deck sealed sleeve" sales going on.

If anyone has any questions or concerns about their order, kickstarter or direct, please feel free to email us...
circlecitycardco (at) gmail (dot) com or send a PM to Adam or myself here.

-- edited for un-good grammar! --
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 01:48:43 AM by RWKercheval »

« Reply #55 on: January 25, 2012, 02:21:11 AM »

Masque

• True Member

^ this.

It is amazing what asking personally will accomplish, public forums only get you so far.
Yes, and it's amazing what asking publicly can do to drum up other customers who suddenly have the same idea. ;)

« Reply #56 on: January 25, 2012, 02:33:46 AM »

Russell CircleCityCards

• Discourse Veteran

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:
HAHA, I just realized that sounded a bit harsh!   That was not the intention, please buy more! HAHA

As a designer and seller, it is funny though, how many comments you get publicly that probably should be a PM or email.  The 'internet' forgets to think about how others might perceve the comment and that the same question might have been answered a million times if you read back a few comments/questions.

Hey, it's part of the job.  I am just glad to HAVE the job. Adam and I glad to answer any questions anyone might have.  I am just glad people care enough to ask at all, it means you care, and we think thats amazing.

Keep asking questions and commenting and we shall continue to perplex you with new designs!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 02:34:08 AM by RWKercheval »

« Reply #57 on: January 25, 2012, 03:01:50 AM »

Masque

• True Member
I do care! And I WILL buy more! That'll teach you, yes sir it will.

I did just drop a note through kickstarter to Adam. Privately, personally, accomplishing-things-lly. 

So there.  (:

Now, to everyone else, help prove my point and let's help them sell out of these uncut sheets.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 03:02:19 AM by Masque »

« Reply #58 on: January 25, 2012, 03:51:19 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
Shameless self promotion:
We lowered the cost of our uncut sheets.  :D   

On a realistic note: Adam's uncut Rev1 sheet is fucking b-e-a-utiful.  It really looks like a draftsman laid out the entire deck. There is even a title block in the lower right hand side that has the specs of the deck, just like a real blueprint.  He even has a spot for a signature, just ask him for it.
Yes, this is our deck. Yes, we are selling it for a profit. Yes, this is a badass nerdy work of art; and we can't be happier.

The minimum USPCC/Bicycle order at the time was 5,000 decks. Less than 1,000 remain. Feel free to order on our site, it says 'pre-order'... we are waiting on our web guy to update everything.  We still have the "Buy 7 get 1 free" and the "12 deck sealed sleeve" sales going on.

If anyone has any questions or concerns about their order, kickstarter or direct, please feel free to email us...
circlecitycardco (at) gmail (dot) com or send a PM to Adam or myself here.

-- edited for un-good grammar! --

I'd love to buy more, but I promised my fiancee I'd be taking it a bit easier.  I'm already down for something like two or three decks from a website pre-order.

« Reply #59 on: January 25, 2012, 09:27:45 AM »

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
I pledged for 6 decks, really happy to see this news.
Just a quick question here, I will go to Bangkok around 1 month and a half.
Leaving Japan around 13 Feb, and I can't receive decks if they come when I'm not around.

So, if you are sending them within January, I think it will reach me before I left.
But, if it's not. Could I change my address to the one in the Bangkok?
This Bangkok address can receive decks any time.

« Reply #60 on: January 25, 2012, 04:09:48 PM »

chdmagicdude

• Discourse Lover

• YouTube:
i well have to get some soon.

« Reply #61 on: January 27, 2012, 04:40:22 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
Wow! Just got a package in the mail containing a Revision 1 deck and a Brimstone deck from Circle City Card Company!
Thanks Adam and Russel!
Unboxing and Deck Review coming soon!

http://www.circlecitycards.com/

« Reply #62 on: January 27, 2012, 04:45:09 PM »

moonexe

• Lurker

• Facebook:
Can't wait to get mine... Though being in Canada it's probably gonna take some time. :(
I'll be watching your review once it's up. ;)

« Reply #63 on: January 27, 2012, 04:50:17 PM »

Paul Carpenter

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Extraordinaire
  • Encarded makes custom playing cards.

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
Put in my order as well. Gotta support the independents doing awesome things. :)
Paul Carpenter
Designer - http://encarded.com

Tendril Ascendant & Nightfall  /  Standards /  Chancellor, Zenith, Deco, Aurum, Tendril: Sold Out

« Reply #64 on: January 27, 2012, 05:01:36 PM »

chdmagicdude

• Discourse Lover

• YouTube:
i like this deck!

« Reply #65 on: January 27, 2012, 05:02:59 PM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
So have these shipped? I know they were close to starting shipping last I checked, but I wasn't sure if they have hit the post yet. Anybody know the status?

« Reply #66 on: January 27, 2012, 05:07:31 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
i like this deck!
Again, can you please stop posting short little things that contribute nothing?

« Reply #67 on: January 27, 2012, 05:08:09 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
So have these shipped? I know they were close to starting shipping last I checked, but I wasn't sure if they have hit the post yet. Anybody know the status?
I don't think that all orders have shipped yet but they did start shipping them

« Reply #68 on: January 27, 2012, 05:10:07 PM »

chdmagicdude

• Discourse Lover

• YouTube:
@MagicAddictz ok i well stop and that was the first time you asked me to stop.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 05:10:52 PM by chdmagicdude »

« Reply #69 on: January 27, 2012, 05:10:33 PM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
I don't think that all orders have shipped yet but they did start shipping them

Okay thanks for the update. I wasn't sure if there an email or something. Good to know!

Also your comment is just the same in response to his. Lead by example.

« Reply #70 on: January 27, 2012, 05:55:45 PM »

Russell CircleCityCards

• Discourse Veteran

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:
We are shipping to kickstarter backers first, followed by our web orders from our site.

We are shipping constantly, Adam and I have learned from the ordeal that was the Brimstone release. Your cards are on the way soon.  Seriously, thank you for supporting us.

- Russell

BTW if you ever want to email us directly you can find us at our new email addresses:
Russell@circlecitycards.com - 'Brimstone' + 'Americana'
Adam@circlecitycards.com - 'Revision 1'

« Reply #71 on: February 11, 2012, 02:34:09 AM »

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
Hello, I'm an international backer, and I wondered if you shipped all kickstarter orders?
Did any other international backers get the decks?

« Reply #72 on: February 11, 2012, 03:11:36 AM »

Russell CircleCityCards

• Discourse Veteran

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:
Hey Phantom,

I assume you are asking about the 'Revision 1' decks.  We're finishing up the USA backers in the next few days, and next week we are going to get as many international packages out as possible.

USA-->International-->Tubes   -   That is the general plan were are following.

Americana decks are in the printing phase now, they realistically will be in your hands VERY late February or early March, I don't have an official ETA yet. I'm having a fulfillment company pump out the decks, so they should come much quicker next time!
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 03:14:37 AM by Russell CircleCityCards »

« Reply #73 on: February 11, 2012, 05:48:30 AM »

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
Hey Phantom,

I assume you are asking about the 'Revision 1' decks.  We're finishing up the USA backers in the next few days, and next week we are going to get as many international packages out as possible.

USA-->International-->Tubes   -   That is the general plan were are following.

Americana decks are in the printing phase now, they realistically will be in your hands VERY late February or early March, I don't have an official ETA yet. I'm having a fulfillment company pump out the decks, so they should come much quicker next time!

Yes, I mean the revision1 decks.
If you are not sending the international backers' yet, can I change my address?
Because I sent you my Japan address around a month before, I didn't know the estimate shipping time.
From this monday I'll be out of Japan for a month and a half, so there will be no one to receive the package.
Could you change the address for me, please?
If yes, then can I pm you my new address?

Thanks.

« Reply #74 on: February 11, 2012, 05:50:38 AM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
I'm glad these are shipping out!! I really can't wait much longer to get this deck  ;) Hopefully the wait won't be much longer!

« Reply #75 on: February 11, 2012, 10:45:33 AM »

Russell CircleCityCards

• Discourse Veteran

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:
Hey Phantom,

Go ahead and email Adam, he is doing most of the shipping.  Adam (at) circlecitycards.com

« Reply #76 on: February 11, 2012, 11:08:57 AM »

jriffel

• True Member
USA-->International-->Tubes   
I hate always being last ! !!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #77 on: February 11, 2012, 08:32:44 PM »

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
Hey Phantom,

Go ahead and email Adam, he is doing most of the shipping.  Adam (at) circlecitycards.com

Thanks I will do it now.

« Reply #78 on: February 27, 2012, 02:45:05 PM »

Russell CircleCityCards

• Discourse Veteran

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:
Two updates:

1.  We have 95% of the Kickstarter orders in the mail. Our next goal this week is to start hammering out the web orders we have fallen behind on. As soon as we are caught up (soon!) we will have a regular shipping schedule of Mon-Wed-Fri every week.  Again, Adam and I seriously apologize for the delay in shipments, our new system will make sure all the future orders go out promptly.

2. Shameless self promotion:  Our latest Facebook wall post is a giveaway!  We are going to be send a signed 'Revision 1' uncut sheet randomly to one of the people who 'like' the photo by 9pm EST Friday.
http://www.facebook.com/CircleCityCardCo

Thanks everyone!

« Reply #79 on: February 27, 2012, 03:37:30 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
I guess I should be receiving my decks this week! They shipped a couple days ago.
Thank you CCC. And I entered your current contest :)

« Reply #80 on: February 27, 2012, 03:43:25 PM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
That's some good news! Will we get an email when our Kickstarter reward has shipped? I also entered that contest haha

« Reply #81 on: February 27, 2012, 04:10:15 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
That's some good news! Will we get an email when our Kickstarter reward has shipped? I also entered that contest haha
I got an email that mine shipped so I guess so.

« Reply #82 on: February 27, 2012, 04:19:55 PM »

Russell CircleCityCards

• Discourse Veteran

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:
Most people will get an email for kickstarter shipments. Some did not get notified, we've been having some technical difficulties with our automation recently. 

« Reply #83 on: February 27, 2012, 05:01:50 PM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
Most people will get an email for kickstarter shipments. Some did not get notified, we've been having some technical difficulties with our automation recently.

Okay thanks, I was just curious because I haven't heard anything yet. But it's all good! I'm patient haha

« Reply #84 on: February 27, 2012, 06:25:30 PM »

shutupdangit

• Elite Member
I got my decks a while back and I'm quite happy with them!

I'm an engineer so the theme fits me well.  :)
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 06:25:51 PM by shutupdangit »

« Reply #85 on: February 27, 2012, 07:32:46 PM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
I got confirmation that mine have been shipped! Will the poster also be coming, or are they still yet to ship?
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #86 on: February 27, 2012, 11:01:32 PM »

Russell CircleCityCards

• Discourse Veteran

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:
If you got an email, whatever you ordered was all sent at once.

« Reply #87 on: February 28, 2012, 12:16:45 AM »

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
I haven't got any email yet. T-T
I sent email to Adam long time ago concerning shipping address change.
He hasnt reply me yet.

« Reply #88 on: February 28, 2012, 01:24:02 AM »

shutupdangit

• Elite Member
Was the survey the only place we were supposed to choose to get the poster or not? Or were we supposed to add more to our pledge to get them? Because I remember saying I wanted one in the survey but just now realized I never got it.

« Reply #89 on: February 28, 2012, 07:09:13 AM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
If you got an email, whatever you ordered was all sent at once.
Alright, good to know! I think I will either be getting them today or tomorrow. This is te longest I've ever waited to recieve a deck of cards, and the anticipation is killing me, and seeing the few reviews of them online are making me jealous! Curse you Evan >:(
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #90 on: February 28, 2012, 11:30:50 AM »

Russell CircleCityCards

• Discourse Veteran

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:
Was the survey the only place we were supposed to choose to get the poster or not? Or were we supposed to add more to our pledge to get them? Because I remember saying I wanted one in the survey but just now realized I never got it.

I'm not 100% sure on this... but depending on your pledge things were different.  Adam sent out an update months ago saying the posters and shipping were going to put him in the hole.  He gave everyone 2 options, pay around $2.50 extra and he would ship it in a tube, or if you had a small order he would fold it in the package.  Then on the survey, he gave anyone the option to opt out of having a poster at all.  Again, I am not sure, Adam has done most of the shipping and emails.

« Reply #91 on: February 29, 2012, 01:09:42 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
I've had a Revision 1 deck for a little while now - I picked up one deck from BMPokerWorld while waiting for my two ordered from the CCCC website post-Kickstarter to arrive.  I like them a lot and they're certainly eye-catching; people will stop and take a look if I'm handling them because they're so different from what they expect cards to look like.

« Reply #92 on: February 29, 2012, 01:22:36 AM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
Man, part of me wants to pick some deck up from BMPW with the best shipping options! I know I should be patient and wait for my Kickstarter pledge to get here  ::) It's such a beautiful deck and I just can't wait much longer  ;) In the end though it'll be worth the wait...

« Reply #93 on: February 29, 2012, 01:26:51 AM »

xZEROx

• Frequent Flyer
Then I'm glad I picked up a few, though I wouldn't have them in my hands for a while cause I'm in Canada. The postal service here is uhh...yeah...

« Reply #94 on: February 29, 2012, 04:15:51 PM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
Man, part of me wants to pick some deck up from BMPW with the best shipping options! I know I should be patient and wait for my Kickstarter pledge to get here  ::) It's such a beautiful deck and I just can't wait much longer  ;) In the end though it'll be worth the wait...

Why choose?  Do both!  They're worth having a few extra decks.

« Reply #95 on: February 29, 2012, 10:23:50 PM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:

Why choose?  Do both!  They're worth having a few extra decks.

I'm not going spend more money on cards that I already have coming. I think that's just irresponsible. Got to spend and save my money wisely. They are great decks but I'll just be patient haha

« Reply #96 on: March 02, 2012, 04:50:09 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
Just went to get the mail and.... my Revision 1 decks were there! I ordered them from Kickstarter. I got 2 and my Dad got 1. My Dad is an architect so he loved the them and really appreciates the design. Also, I was really happy to see a poster of the back design in the package! Thanks CCC and great work! Keep it up!

« Reply #97 on: March 19, 2012, 02:26:26 PM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
For those of you who got your decks, how long did shipping take?

My cards shipped over two weeks ago and I'm still waiting, so I was just curious if anybody else had a similar waiting time. Thanks!

« Reply #98 on: March 19, 2012, 02:33:51 PM »

CBJ

• Former Moderator
  • 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:
I'm still waiting too.. very frustrating.

« Reply #99 on: March 19, 2012, 02:41:16 PM »

Kanped

• Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:
Same here.  I ordered off the site, not Kickstarter so presumably, it's going to take a good bit longer...

« Reply #100 on: March 19, 2012, 02:42:48 PM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
I'm still waiting too.. very frustrating.

Okay I thought that I might have been the only one. I have a tracking number and the statuses are no help. It's never updated or anything. Usually shipping within the U.S. takes a week and a half at most. I guess I'll just have to be patient  :P

« Reply #101 on: March 19, 2012, 03:02:38 PM »

AceGambit

• Discourse Lover
  • mundus vult decepi
I ordered mine off the site as well, many weeks ago.  They just arrived last Thursday.
They say the greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the world that he didn't exist.

« Reply #102 on: March 19, 2012, 03:24:39 PM »

Russell CircleCityCards

• Discourse Veteran

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:
Hey everyone,

I said this in another thread, but it bears repeating here.  We got many returned packages marked as 'undeliverable' by the post office, USA mostly.  Adam had over 1,300 orders (kickstarter and .com) so having some come back isn't out of the ordinary. If any has not received their Kickstarter pledge please email us!  We are almost caught up on web orders, I just got off the phone with Adam and he says he has about 30 or so to do before we are current.  Luckily we wont be having these issues with the Americana decks, (if Bicycle ever decides to print them) all orders will be going out within 48 hours of purchase. We'll be opening up the pre-sales on them soon! Orders made to individuals on our website have priority over the resellers, that's a mistake we wont make twice! 

Thanks everyone!

Adam@circlecitycards.com - He can answer your 'Revision 1' questions
Russell@circlecitycards.com - I can answer 'Brimstone' and 'Americana' questions
Sales@circlecitycards.com - for general questions not specific to a particular deck

« Reply #103 on: March 19, 2012, 11:15:57 PM »

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
I haven't got either shipping confirmation or anything.
I sent emails to Adam, and message him at KS.
No answer feet. T-T

« Reply #104 on: March 19, 2012, 11:29:04 PM »

xZEROx

• Frequent Flyer
I had the same problem. No notifications or confirmations. So emailed Adam and he emailed me back within a day saying it'll be shipped today.

When did you email him?

Kickstarter message doesn't seem to reach him. I tried that too and nothing after a week.

« Reply #105 on: March 19, 2012, 11:59:05 PM »

DidoDido

• True Member

• Facebook:
hey Adam i sent u a message by kickstarter message system did u checked??

Jason

« Reply #106 on: March 20, 2012, 12:06:26 AM »

DidoDido

• True Member

• Facebook:
Anyone received uncut sheet with sign and individual number on it?? my one does not..

"About the Uncut Sheets...  Uncut sheets will be a limited edition item.  All  Uncut sheets will be signed by the artist and individually numbered (you may opt out of this option if you so choose). The cost of an uncut sheet will be $40 so if you want to add any uncut sheets to an order than just add $40 to any order or select one of the rewards that includes an Uncut Sheet."
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 12:08:13 AM by cji1321 »

« Reply #107 on: March 20, 2012, 12:44:15 AM »

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
He answered my KS message once about shipping address.
But he never answered my emails. I sent it several times.

« Reply #108 on: March 20, 2012, 02:11:55 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
I picked up mine from the post office - arrived either Friday or Saturday, not sure which.  But I didn't check to see when it was postmarked, so I don't know when it was shipped.  And I missed the Kickstarter, ordered straight from the website.

I got decks in this order:
1 deck from BMPokerWorld, ordered after ordering from CCCC, and shortly after BMPW got them in stock.
1 deck with autograph from winning an FB contest, won after ordering from BMPW and received about a week-plus ago
2 decks ordered from CCCC shortly after the KS ended.

I was surprised they didn't simply combine my CCCC order with the contest prize...

« Reply #109 on: March 22, 2012, 10:54:37 PM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
I just got my Kickstarter order in the mail today!! It took forever but it was well worth the wait. Both the cards and uncut sheet are incredible looking! I can't wait to break in a deck and really have fun with it  :)

« Reply #110 on: March 23, 2012, 12:37:47 AM »

wiepie

• Forum Regular

• Facebook:
Anyone received uncut sheet with sign and individual number on it?? my one does not..

"About the Uncut Sheets...  Uncut sheets will be a limited edition item.  All  Uncut sheets will be signed by the artist and individually numbered (you may opt out of this option if you so choose). The cost of an uncut sheet will be $40 so if you want to add any uncut sheets to an order than just add $40 to any order or select one of the rewards that includes an Uncut Sheet."

same here, I received my uncut without any sign on it...!!

« Reply #111 on: March 23, 2012, 12:45:55 AM »

DidoDido

• True Member

• Facebook:
hey wiepie, did u tried to contact seller?? he ignored my messages since 2 weeks..... we should ask him for a certificate of uncut sheets with individual and signature on that certificate...

« Reply #112 on: March 23, 2012, 01:53:32 AM »

DidoDido

• True Member

• Facebook:
i ordered 3 dekcs and 1 uncut so i paid $62(including shipping) however i only recieved 2 decks and 1 uncut...

« Reply #113 on: March 23, 2012, 10:09:26 AM »

DeckOfCards

• Discourse Veteran
I received none!!!!! >:(

« Reply #114 on: March 24, 2012, 02:22:08 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
Have you guys considered contacting Adam and Russ on the CCCC website?  I'd think that's the fastest route to getting a customer service issue settled.

« Reply #115 on: March 24, 2012, 02:35:05 AM »

DidoDido

• True Member

• Facebook:
he never answer my email...

« Reply #116 on: March 24, 2012, 04:52:22 AM »

jhayel84

• True Member
he never answer my email...

Where did you send your email? I had a problem with my order before but was rectified by Russell within a reasonable time
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 11:39:48 AM by jhayel84 »

« Reply #117 on: March 24, 2012, 09:04:21 AM »

TigerKnee

• Hi. My name is TigerKnee. I am a cardiholic
Have you guys considered contacting Adam and Russ on the CCCC website?  I'd think that's the fastest route to getting a customer service issue settled.

They sent me an unsecured tube and everything fell out.  I sent a message via Kickstarter page, they admitted fault and said they are resending.  That was on 3/9!!!  I've sent e-mails atclarkson@gmail.com and Adam@circlecitycards.com THREE times and have gotten no response.  I'm at a point now where I am looking at getting my money back and just avoiding Kickstarter all together because this is F'ing ridiculous.  I could've gotten these cards elsewhere already.  The headache and lack of customer service simply isn't worth the few dollars I was going to save.

TL:DR - GRRRRRR
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 09:04:58 AM by TigerKnee »
I have no signature.

« Reply #118 on: March 24, 2012, 09:11:01 AM »

Russell CircleCityCards

• Discourse Veteran

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:
Hey guys,

Im not sure exactly what is happening on Adam's end.  He is in Atlanta right now and should be back Sunday, I believe.  We are going to have a sit down and get all of these orders figured out first thing when he returns.

- Russell

« Reply #119 on: March 26, 2012, 12:26:32 AM »

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
I haven't got any decks too.
No reply mails or message too. :(

« Reply #120 on: March 26, 2012, 01:04:59 PM »

CBJ

• Former Moderator
  • 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:
I guess the thing that frustrates me is that an individual pledges on kickstarter to help get these decks to the market... it gets funded!

Then, the wholesellers get them first, and I have to wait another month!  I really think the individuals should get them first.

I'm STILL waiting for mine.  Taking way to long.

I think next time, I'll skip the KS funding, and wait for the Wholesellers... I'll get the decks faster.

CBJ
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 01:06:15 PM by CBJ »

« Reply #121 on: March 26, 2012, 01:07:43 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
I think that that's a problem. I don't think it's fair to let the resellers make money on your decks BEFORE the ones who made this possible can even touch their decks.

« Reply #122 on: March 26, 2012, 06:12:30 PM »

vmagic

Couldn't agree more. I'm still waiting for mine as well and it should have been shipped to me a few weeks ago judging by his last update. He's not even responding to people's messages!  >:(

« Reply #123 on: March 26, 2012, 06:23:12 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
Couldn't agree more. I'm still waiting for mine as well and it should have been shipped to me a few weeks ago judging by his last update. He's not even responding to people's messages!  >:(
Well it's also kinda hard for him to respond to all of his messages. He has more than a thousand backers. Imagine having 1K messages to read and respond to?

« Reply #124 on: March 26, 2012, 08:59:25 PM »

• Newcomer

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:
Hey Everyone, I am terribly sorry for not responding to everyones concerns.  If you still have not received what you ordered could you please resend me an email.  I am so sorry for how poorly I have handeld this whole shipping situation and I am working to try and get it sorted out.  Phantom and Tigerknees I know which orders are yours and I will get them out and send you tracking info.  Vmagic I'm not sure who you are in real life please send me an email and I will get  you taken care of. CBJ,  I sent your order out to you over a month ago.  you contacted me a bit ago about not receiving your cards and I believe I responded in a timely fashion.  Have you still not received your package?  let me know and I will get you taken care of.

« Reply #125 on: March 26, 2012, 09:17:24 PM »

CBJ

• Former Moderator
  • 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:
Hey Everyone, I am terribly sorry for not responding to everyones concerns.  If you still have not received what you ordered could you please resend me an email.  I am so sorry for how poorly I have handeld this whole shipping situation and I am working to try and get it sorted out.  Phantom and Tigerknees I know which orders are yours and I will get them out and send you tracking info.  Vmagic I'm not sure who you are in real life please send me an email and I will get  you taken care of. CBJ,  I sent your order out to you over a month ago.  you contacted me a bit ago about not receiving your cards and I believe I responded in a timely fashion.  Have you still not received your package?  let me know and I will get you taken care of.

Hey bud,

You responded to my e-mail in less than an hour!  but yes... I am still waiting.

Like I said above, it's just frustrating when you see the wholesellers get them before you... then people who buy off of them have them before you...

Anyway, I'll give it another week.. and if I still don't have it by next Tuesday, I'll shoot you an e-mail.

Jay

« Reply #126 on: March 27, 2012, 01:40:43 AM »

Dazzleguts

• True Member
I received my Revision 1 early last week and I am in Canada. Some of the individual pledges must be getting sent out. These are well thought out, quality cards worth waiting for.

Being a backer on Kickstarter, or Indiegogo, does require a fair amount of patience. All of the other pledges I have made have taken longer than the pledgee planned, sometimes much longer, but I have never been disappointed in the pledge reward itself.

« Reply #127 on: March 27, 2012, 03:17:04 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
I received my Revision 1 early last week and I am in Canada. Some of the individual pledges must be getting sent out. These are well thought out, quality cards worth waiting for.

Being a backer on Kickstarter, or Indiegogo, does require a fair amount of patience. All of the other pledges I have made have taken longer than the pledgee planned, sometimes much longer, but I have never been disappointed in the pledge reward itself.

Count yourself lucky.  Indiegogo practically lends itself to abuse by scammers.

As much as it does suck for resellers to get the decks first, you have to look at it from the artist's perspective.  Those people invested the most - often three- or four-figure sums - to see that the deck came to fruition.  Alex mentioned that for Vortex, he was actually LOSING money on the smaller one- and two-deck orders, which is why he's restructuring his shipping and pricing for Harlequin.

Without backers putting up that level of funding, there's a strong chance the deck might never have been made at all.  Any smart businessperson will pamper to the largest (and thus most important) clients first, then work their way down.  If it was possible, they'd love to handle everyone all at once and make everyone happy at the same time, but no one has a workforce that size and stays in business.

I recognize it sucks.  But I accept it, because the alternative would be no deck at all.

There is a better alternative coming soon...

« Reply #128 on: April 06, 2012, 09:50:30 AM »

DeckOfCards

• Discourse Veteran
Is anyone able to get replies from them? I messaged them 48 hours ago till now no replies. It's F**CKING ridiculous! I think i would actually get my cards earlier if i buy them right now straight from the website.

« Reply #129 on: April 06, 2012, 10:12:24 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
Is anyone able to get replies from them? I messaged them 48 hours ago till now no replies. It's F**CKING ridiculous! I think i would actually get my cards earlier if i buy them right now straight from the website.

Russell handles most of the messages on the site, and he's been on vacation - did you see it in his signature?

« Reply #130 on: April 06, 2012, 10:19:33 AM »

DeckOfCards

• Discourse Veteran

Russell handles most of the messages on the site, and he's been on vacation - did you see it in his signature?
Alright, my bad for that. But still someone should at least handle the emails for CCC.

« Reply #131 on: April 06, 2012, 10:37:26 AM »

Paul Carpenter

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Extraordinaire
  • Encarded makes custom playing cards.

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
Just to expand on this a little bit, from my personal perspective.

When you produce the deck with USPCC, they have many many gross of them in their warehouse once the deck is done. Several of the resellers are actually within a short drive of the USPCC factory so they can actually just drive over and pick up the decks that they paid for, eliminating the need to ship extra things around. For other resellers, USPCC ships them their decks direct. USPCC then puts the rest on a freight truck and drives them to the designer. Usually, the resellers see the deck before the person that made it!

At that point, the resellers have their decks and many years of structure sending stuff out. The independent designer generally does not. So we have to coordinate the Kickstarter backers lists, the survey results, incorporate any special requests and deal with other outside orders. We have to order rooms full of shipping supplies. Order postage, print labels, make sure each order gets the right thing, sign hundreds of uncut sheets and decks, etc etc etc.

Not to excuse long shipping times, but ordering a deck of cards from the guy that made it is a very different transaction than ordering a book from Amazon. Speaking for myself, I've put in days of effort on working out shipping alone and hope to make that a very efficient process but even then, doing any detailed task 1000+ times is a lot of effort and takes time. My goal is to get everything out, en masse, from 1 deck to 144 decks so that I don't have to worry about it anymore. :)

I'd love to have made my deck, had them in hand and then just sold them but the finances to do that are out of my league, so we all have to deal with some of the unfortunate byproducts of Kickstarters model. I think that things will get better and more efficient as time goes on. I know that my next effort will be far simpler to deal with, because I know the routine. Just like anything in life, the first efforts are the hardest.
Paul Carpenter
Designer - http://encarded.com

Tendril Ascendant & Nightfall  /  Standards /  Chancellor, Zenith, Deco, Aurum, Tendril: Sold Out

« Reply #132 on: April 06, 2012, 10:50:14 AM »

DeckOfCards

• Discourse Veteran
Truly i understand all the procedures that the creators of a kickstarter project has to go true and i understand them, i even told them to take their time to send out packages but that was months ago. I've seen lots of people receiving their decks and mine weren't even here yet.

« Reply #133 on: April 06, 2012, 11:41:34 PM »

Gareth

• 52 Plus Joker Member

• Kickstarter:
I think most of us understand the difficulties of shipping out the orders, and despite the slow rate, that is not the frustrating bit for myself and I'm sure others who pledged.
  • On Jan 25, Adam posted on Kickstarter that he had the decks.
  • On Feb 23, Adam posted an update on Kickstarter saying that he only had 300 pledges more to post.
  • On Feb 28, Russell posted on UC that there were only 5% of orders left to ship (5% of 1172 = about 59). 
  • A month later, on March 27, Adam posted in the same UC thread to e-mail him if we haven't received our decks
Throughout this thread it appears many of the backers received e-mails when their decks were posted. 

Yet, (in my case) I pledged for a brick, in the first 200 pledges, and have not received an e-mail advising of posting, nor of course the cards.  Adam doesn't bother responding to e-mails about it - or at least not to me in the last 8 days...

Whilst many had niggles over the delays in Brimstone posting, this significantly worse.  None of this is USPCCs fault - Adam received the cards about 2.5 months ago - and it some, possibly many, haven't received a thing other than empty promises.

All I can say, is that the delivery of the Americana decks better be as good as Russell is promising, because otherwise I don't think it will matter how good the designs are, CCC will receive very few KS pledges (and possibly sales) in the future.

« Reply #134 on: April 07, 2012, 12:40:25 AM »

jmrock

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Deity
I'm sorry to see that everyone is having such issues with CCC... Although I thought the first two decks were alright, it is the Americana Deck that I am really looking forward to and cannot wait to hold...

The fact that I cannot place an order for them yet I find frustrating... The website said Order in February... then Order in March... March came and went and I still cannot place an order... You'd think the company might want to get the orders in line so that they could ship them out when they get them and not run into these problems again...

Russell has been good about responding to my questions via the forums, but neither he nor his partner has responded to any of my emails over the past few months... 

The cards are great... Russell - Get your team together and go hard... Once you have a bad reputation it is so very hard to rise above it... Just look at Merz - hahaha (just trying to lighten the mood)... Your customer service must match the quality of your cards... You are not monkeys eating bananas and smoking cigars... You come off as a professional company (no bull$#!T, just cards - right?)... I'm sad to see everyone have such issues with your company... Get it together for this last release... Start taking orders and let's get them out quick... Quicker than most of you guys on here last with a woman (Now that's quick)... I believe in you... Ask for the people to give you one last chance and blow them away... Think about some additional decks for those who have been inconvenienced as well... All the best... -J.Rock

« Reply #135 on: April 07, 2012, 04:19:57 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
I'll say this, though I in no way speak for CCCC.

Off the bat, their response to emails should be faster, yes.  Russ mentioned being away until the 10th, and he handles most of the emails for CCCC.  This is a holiday weekend leading into a holiday week, so be just a little patient.

They did state they were getting a lot of returned packages because of address errors, did they not?  Is it possible yours was one of them?

Neither Russell nor Adam knew what to expect with their first Kickstarter projects in terms of the logistics.  They thought they did, but they didn't.  Now they do - which is why Americana is being distributed by a fulfillment company that specializes in these kinds of logistics.  I'm sure that if this goes smoothly, which is why these companies exist in the first place, that they'll use them for future releases as well.  So yes, there were and are hiccups with Brimstone and Revision 1, but that should be the end of that heading forward.

If you haven't gotten through to Adam, leave Russ an email - and wait for his reply sometime in the middle of next week.

« Reply #136 on: April 16, 2012, 02:20:30 AM »

DeckOfCards

• Discourse Veteran
Still no decks! >:( What's happening here?!? as asked i wait patiently till 10th april for one of the CCC members to reply and yet till now i got no replies. I'm really gonna see this as a scam. Can someone give me a valid reason?

« Reply #137 on: April 16, 2012, 02:44:37 AM »

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
I'm sure they are not scammers, but they lack of communication with customers.
I haven't get the decks too. No reply from emails too.

« Reply #138 on: April 16, 2012, 02:46:36 AM »

DeckOfCards

• Discourse Veteran
I'm sure they are not scammers, but they lack of communication with customers.
I haven't get the decks too. No reply from emails too.
Not a scammer in a whole, but to me they are scammers cause I didn't receive my decks. They have the worst customer service i've ever seen in my entire life.

« Reply #139 on: April 16, 2012, 03:50:11 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:

Actually, I have a problem that's the polar opposite.  You sent me two extra decks last week that I didn't order!

« Reply #140 on: April 19, 2012, 06:39:11 PM »

dee1orean

• Elite Member

• Facebook:
I'm actually starting to get annoyed now too. I've sat patiently watching resellers and youtube reviewers getting their decks, all the time thinking i'll get mine soon... It won't be long now..... etc

Well... Still no decks.

I emailed Russell on the 11th april and he said he'd forward the email to Adam and that I'd hear from him later that day or the next....

No contact from Adam.

I again sent a brief note to Russell on the 16th saying that I still hadn't heard from Adam and as of today, the 19th I've had no reply from Russell.

To be honest it's getting ridiculous.

I think I'll buy from resellers in  the future
I'm the Master of Nonsensical Sense and illogical Logic

« Reply #141 on: April 22, 2012, 12:54:53 PM »

DeckOfCards

• Discourse Veteran
Yea dude it is ridiculous. People from buying the website directly got their cards and people who made the kickstarter possible didnt receive any cards. Did they like ran out of cards?
 BRING THIS AWARENESS NEVER SUPPORT ADAM FROM NOW ON!

« Reply #142 on: April 22, 2012, 01:12:59 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
You guys, I honestly recommend you read this thread before getting mad anymore:
http://aethercards.com/discourse/index.php?topic=1590.20

« Reply #143 on: April 22, 2012, 01:32:56 PM »

DeckOfCards

• Discourse Veteran
what does vortex has to do with rev 1?

« Reply #144 on: April 22, 2012, 01:40:00 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
what does vortex has to do with rev 1?
It's the same problem people had with both decks: resellers getting their decks weeks if not months before regular backers.

« Reply #145 on: April 22, 2012, 05:27:16 PM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
Just to expand on this a little bit, from my personal perspective.

When you produce the deck with USPCC, they have many many gross of them in their warehouse once the deck is done. Several of the resellers are actually within a short drive of the USPCC factory so they can actually just drive over and pick up the decks that they paid for, eliminating the need to ship extra things around. For other resellers, USPCC ships them their decks direct. USPCC then puts the rest on a freight truck and drives them to the designer. Usually, the resellers see the deck before the person that made it!

At that point, the resellers have their decks and many years of structure sending stuff out. The independent designer generally does not. So we have to coordinate the Kickstarter backers lists, the survey results, incorporate any special requests and deal with other outside orders. We have to order rooms full of shipping supplies. Order postage, print labels, make sure each order gets the right thing, sign hundreds of uncut sheets and decks, etc etc etc.

Not to excuse long shipping times, but ordering a deck of cards from the guy that made it is a very different transaction than ordering a book from Amazon. Speaking for myself, I've put in days of effort on working out shipping alone and hope to make that a very efficient process but even then, doing any detailed task 1000+ times is a lot of effort and takes time. My goal is to get everything out, en masse, from 1 deck to 144 decks so that I don't have to worry about it anymore. :)

I'd love to have made my deck, had them in hand and then just sold them but the finances to do that are out of my league, so we all have to deal with some of the unfortunate byproducts of Kickstarters model. I think that things will get better and more efficient as time goes on. I know that my next effort will be far simpler to deal with, because I know the routine. Just like anything in life, the first efforts are the hardest.
Are you Outsourcing shipping Paul?

I think Outsourcing the shipping is the only way to make every backer happy.
People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday.

Today I found something that reminded me of you. But don't worry I flushed and everything went back to normal.

« Reply #146 on: April 22, 2012, 06:51:09 PM »

JimmyJohns

• True Member

Dude, can you stop posting your "wisdom" about buying playing cards??

When you are going to pay yourself for them, maybe you would see a difference...and not be so lenient on some practices in the custom cards area.

And BTW, CCC sucks at  customer service...I will never buy any deck made by them...Brimstone( a really nice deck ) was enough for me!!!

Another thing, they are a whole lighter blue than on the Kickstarter page, so
they kinda sucks!!!
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 06:58:50 PM by JimmyJohns »

« Reply #147 on: April 22, 2012, 07:46:00 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:

When you are going to pay yourself for them, maybe you would see a difference...and not be so lenient on some practices in the custom cards area.

And BTW, CCC sucks at  customer service...I will never buy any deck made by them...Brimstone( a really nice deck ) was enough for me!!!

they kinda sucks!!!

First of all I'm not using my wisdom, I'm just trying to help out.
Secondly, I do pay for my own decks. I spend hours gaining 5$/hour babysitting 3 kids ages 1, 3 and 6. I also weed people's gardens and do other small jobs. I am not lenient on some practices in the playing card area, all I'm saying is that it's tough for a company run by 1 or 2 people to take care of 1000+ orders. And it seems natural that if you pay more you get your order quicker. Doesn't it? Now I don't want to get into a full-scale argument about this. Sure, they don't have a good customer service, but they are doing as much as they can and it's no reason to insult them because of this.

« Reply #148 on: April 22, 2012, 08:11:41 PM »

JimmyJohns

• True Member

they kinda sucks!!!

First of all I'm not using my wisdom, I'm just trying to help out.
Secondly, I do pay for my own decks. I spend hours gaining 5$/hour babysitting 3 kids ages 1, 3 and 6. I also weed people's gardens and do other small jobs. I am not lenient on some practices in the playing card area, all I'm saying is that it's tough for a company run by 1 or 2 people to take care of 1000+ orders. And it seems natural that if you pay more you get your order quicker. Doesn't it? Now I don't want to get into a full-scale argument about this. Sure, they don't have a good customer service, but they are doing as much as they can and it's no reason to insult them because of this.

It is NO excuse, you do a business, you need to deliver in a reasonable amount of time!( the best would be fast ).

Not having communication for a month or so, sucks!

The guys at CCC really need to up their customer service skills!

Another thing, Brimstone was supposed to be a 2500 run, but they print 5000, and the uncut sheets were "sold out" at the Kickstarter ending...but still they are for sale for sale on their website!

Hard to trust this guys!!!!

You can have cool decks but if you don't respect your customer, then I'll pass!!!!

@Nathan: can you pleeeease stop posting bullshit!!!

Thanks JJ.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 08:20:14 PM by JimmyJohns »

« Reply #149 on: April 22, 2012, 08:59:01 PM »

Kanped

• Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:

Hmm... this in a post that was basically an empty, repetitive rant that contained 17 exclamation marks.  Classy.

Yeah, I'm getting a bit annoyed at how long this is taking but it's not like I'm waiting at the door every morning.  When they come, they come.

« Reply #150 on: April 22, 2012, 09:15:51 PM »

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
I doubt that the decks would come.
Russle is answering message but Adam seems disappear from this community.

« Reply #151 on: April 22, 2012, 11:34:55 PM »

DarrylDavis

• Forum Regular

• Twitter:
Dang I really wish I would have read this before I ordered decks from their website! Haha crossing my fingers that I get mine. Hope you guys get your decks soon!

« Reply #152 on: April 23, 2012, 12:18:29 AM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
I was a normal backer. I backed for 6 decks and received them about a month ago...if not more. Just throwing my 2 cents out there :t11:
Magical as Sin!

« Reply #153 on: April 23, 2012, 12:31:25 AM »

JimmyJohns

• True Member

Hmm... this in a post that was basically an empty, repetitive rant that contained 17 exclamation marks.  Classy.

Yeah, I'm getting a bit annoyed at how long this is taking but it's not like I'm waiting at the door every morning.  When they come, they come.

Empty, repetitive rant????

What are you talking about??? Empty???

Yes empty if you did not get your decks!

Cheers, JJ.

« Reply #154 on: April 23, 2012, 02:54:54 AM »

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
I'm a normal backer for 6 decks too.
Still haven't got any decks.

« Reply #155 on: April 23, 2012, 08:32:19 AM »

Russell CircleCityCards

• Discourse Veteran

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:
I have a feeling Adam will be on here soon.  We work independently mostly. From what I know, a whole days worth of shipments were lost in the mail ($1000-$1500 worth of postage and lost product.) due to the Avery labels coming off. We have only recovered 1/10th of the missing packages.

BTW I just want to clarify something on my end.
Another thing, Brimstone was supposed to be a 2500 run, but they print 5000, and the uncut sheets were "sold out" at the Kickstarter ending...but still they are for sale for sale on their website!
As I stated before and is COMMON knowledge, USPCC raises and lowers its minimum deck requirement from time to time.  When I started the project (before the contract) the minimum was 2,500, then when it was time to sign they had raised the minimum to 5,000.  The same thing happened with the uncuts.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 08:34:45 AM by Russell CircleCityCards »

« Reply #156 on: April 23, 2012, 09:52:39 AM »

• Newcomer

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:
Hi all,  I understand anyones frustration if they have not received there decks yet.  I feel for you and know that you paid money for decks of cards and all you want is to receive the product that your spent your hard earned money on.  To date I have shipped every single Kickstarter order and all but three orderes placed on the website. (the three not shipped are orders that came in over the weekend)  As Russ stated I have had a unexpected amount of orders "lost" or damaged.  I can't explain this and the USPS has not been very helpful in resolving this.  However with or without the USPS I will resolve this and I promise that if you paid for decks then you have or you will get them.  I am sorry that this has happened and I am sorry for the lack of communication on my part with all of our supporters.  If you have not received your cards yet please send me an email and let me know.  Please let me know whether you backed on kickstarter or purchased on the website, also please provide the email or kickstarter backer name so that I can properly locate your order.  Again I am sorry for this, but I will make it right for all.  On the plus side I have over 1,300 confirmed deliveries of Revision 1 orders, so at least not all were lost.

Thanks for everyones support,

Adam Clarkson
Adam (at) circlecitycards (dot) com

« Reply #157 on: April 23, 2012, 10:16:00 AM »

CBJ

• Former Moderator
  • 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:
Hi all,  I understand anyones frustration if they have not received there decks yet.  I feel for you and know that you paid money for decks of cards and all you want is to receive the product that your spent your hard earned money on.  To date I have shipped every single Kickstarter order and all but three orderes placed on the website. (the three not shipped are orders that came in over the weekend)  As Russ stated I have had a unexpected amount of orders "lost" or damaged.  I can't explain this and the USPS has not been very helpful in resolving this.  However with or without the USPS I will resolve this and I promise that if you paid for decks then you have or you will get them.  I am sorry that this has happened and I am sorry for the lack of communication on my part with all of our supporters.  If you have not received your cards yet please send me an email and let me know.  Please let me know whether you backed on kickstarter or purchased on the website, also please provide the email or kickstarter backer name so that I can properly locate your order.  Again I am sorry for this, but I will make it right for all.  On the plus side I have over 1,300 confirmed deliveries of Revision 1 orders, so at least not all were lost.

Thanks for everyones support,

Adam Clarkson
Adam (at) circlecitycards (dot) com

My package was one of the ones that were lost.  I contacted Adam, and he sent me a new package.  Cards are now in hand, and they are an amazing addition to my Bicycle collection!

Yes, it did take a very long time... but continue to be patient.  It's a mistake that was out of Adam's hands, and he's trying to take care of it as quick as he can.

And as far as CircleCityCards... this company continues to deliver amazing designs, and quality products.

Keep up the good work guys!

CBJ

« Reply #158 on: April 23, 2012, 09:02:06 PM »

Gareth

• 52 Plus Joker Member

• Kickstarter:
I'm not sure whether my package was originally sent and lost, or not, however after contacting Adam & Russell, my package was posted - and I received it yesterday.   So if you haven't received anything (recent postal advice or the cards), I would recommend e-mailing Adam!

The lack of communication by Adam/CCC was/is spooking people who paid for something they haven't received (yet).  I'm not convinced that this was handled well at all, but it can at least be resolved.

I, and I'm sure many others amongst us, will been keenly monitoring the delivery of the Americana decks.....

« Reply #159 on: April 23, 2012, 09:17:13 PM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:

I, and I'm sure many others amongst us, will been keenly monitoring the delivery of the Americana decks.....

Americana deliveries should be 100% smoother.  Russell has an order fulfillment company handling those deliveries so he shouldn't have personal issues or defective packing/labeling materials causing problems.

I'm expecting 150 decks of Americana, 6 for my own stash and 144 for sale.  I have every confidence that CCCC will be prompt with the deliveries when they ship next week.

« Reply #160 on: April 24, 2012, 09:28:17 AM »

• Newcomer

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:
The lack of communication by Adam/CCC was/is spooking people who paid for something they haven't received (yet).  I'm not convinced that this was handled well at all, but it can at least be resolved.

You are correct, the lack of communication, by me, was handled poorly.  For that I am sorry and I hope to fix that.  If anyone has any issues or just has a question please email me.

Americana deliveries should be 100% smoother.  Russell has an order fulfillment company handling those deliveries so he shouldn't have personal issues or defective packing/labeling materials causing problems.

This is correct. Any future large orderes will be shipped through a fulfillment company. This should eliminate about 90% of the woes i faced with the revision 1 decks.

Thanks again for everyone's patience.

Adam

« Reply #161 on: April 24, 2012, 12:54:49 PM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
Thank you for both coming here to apologize and explain as well as offer your reassurances on future deliveries. While you're here, perhaps you can share a few words or a small sneak peek regarding upcoming CCCC projects??
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 12:58:13 PM by Don Boyer »

« Reply #162 on: April 24, 2012, 02:45:58 PM »

Russell CircleCityCards

• Discourse Veteran

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:
1. Red or Blue?
2. Magicians and people desiring this specific thing will say: "I've been wanting this for years."  but they will be talking about two different things.

That's all we can say, anything else would give away the unique nature of this project.

« Reply #163 on: May 05, 2012, 11:30:45 PM »

Kanped

• Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:
Is anyone else still waiting for their Revision 1 decks?  It really has been a while at this point...

« Reply #164 on: May 05, 2012, 11:46:22 PM »

moonexe

• Lurker

• Facebook:
Right, I just remember I still haven't got mine either... What's up with that?